[四级写作] 2011年大学四级考试作文辅导讲义七

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 00:48:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2006年12月23日英语四级考试作文点评和范文
+ H7 i5 H) X( dDirection : : @, h4 b. t' K- P/ B  P
1.许多人喜欢在除夕夜观看春节晚会 4 Q! c6 l" w4 P6 e9 C/ Y5 e+ c) k( W
2.但有些人提出取消春节晚会.
* b6 @+ W; `7 f1 ?$ f/ L5 l0 {7 a3.我的看法. 5 \1 k7 j" i% H9 G& u; S
The approach of the Chinese Lunar New Year poses a national issue concerning the necessity of holding the CCTV Spring Festival Gala. Its established status is being challenged by a growing number of people, especially by younger generations. It is increasingly difficult to cater for all tastes.
6 j/ K8 X+ ?8 w$ J" ]. SSome individuals deem that it should be canceled or replaced by other programs. These young people focus their attention on other forms of celebration instead of immersing themselves in TV. Despite that, the majority of mid-aged people and senior citizens uphold the importance of the traditional performance. The most striking feature of this gala is its traditionally close link with ordinary people's lives. Most of people view this gala as an annual staple on the traditional Chinese Spring Festival Eve. They all have a restless night and glue their eyes on the television.   i5 {9 u. S# N8 O( o
I am not supportive of the view that the grand gala should be abandoned. Undoubtedly, it plays a vital role in the celebration of Chinese New Year. To increase its appeal and meet young adults' need, the upcoming performance should invite some big names including super stars from Hongkong and Taiwan. We are all eagerly anticipating this unforgettable evening show.
+ p- @: N0 L2 V9 @ 2006年6月英语四级作文( U5 V9 A# T2 U0 ]
题目:An announcement for a voluntary program" T- s; u3 f" C: q* t9 f1 C2 U% [7 N
1、校学生会组织依次暑假志愿活动现招聘志愿者5 d! d2 {: ^# Q+ q1 ]4 K
2、本次志愿者活动的目的、内容及安排
, b/ ~& P$ k7 |' j0 X3 x3、报名条件和联系方式
5 g* B9 Y+ T" R; T  b( ~5 G Volunteers Needed2 n+ d* _/ ~" ]
范文A:# R8 y- N2 F  y1 T+ d3 |4 F0 i
    Ladies and gentlemen, our Students’ Union is calling for your due attention for a voluntary program to be launched in this imminent summer vacation and we are looking forward to your keen concern and active participation in earnest.8 z3 ~1 x  j% g, o, A; ?
    This Program is designed to offer the young kids from a certain poverty-stricken area of Yun Nan Province an opportunity of tree education, which means a two-month stay there. We are convinced it is bound to help us university students to put our learning to full play, to foster a meaningful conception of life of being more caring and tolerant and to assume new tasks and responsibilities after graduation.
0 i1 S7 H3 g8 L$ C) n+ A- F    Dear fellow students, we are beneficiaries of a rare privilege of formal education, meanwhile, there are many people, as innately talented as us, have been deprived of this equal chance, therefore, we hope sophomores and juniors, if interested and willing to help, in this university to contact us at www.cet4v.com or by 021-12345678.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 00:48:48 | 显示全部楼层

2011年大学四级考试作文辅导讲义七

2006年1月英语四级考试作文题:</p>  Directions: For this part,you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay entitled Should the University Campus Be Open to Tourists? You should write at Least 120 words following the outline given below :
' z: A/ @) L% _5 \& ]  1.名校校园正成为旅游新热点
3 ~  X' E% G3 x+ t* l0 u4 b  2.校园是否应对游客开放,人们看法不同
4 T: ]) \) z, u  3.我认为…… 5 D  K( Z" e- i2 T; G8 V
  Should the University Campus Be Open to Tourists?
: q. a7 [. C* c5 w  w 2006年一月英语四级考试作文范文:) h/ f4 \. X. _4 T
Should the Uiversity Campus Be Open to tourism?" Y2 X# I' C8 Y2 T  _* B' r: z' p
  Nowadays, many famous university campuses have become one of the popular tourist attraction. It has been shown on TV and on the radio that every year thousands and thousands of middle school students visit Tsing Hua University and Peking University and other famous universities in China.In the place far away from the capital city,the local students also visit the universities famous in their own province.so far as the present situation is concerned, is it a good or bad thing to open the university campus for tourists? Different people have different opinions. On one hand,some people argued that it is a good thing for the students to visit the famous university campus in that it can enable the middle students to get more information about the university and they can have enough time and opportuinty to prepare themselves with the chance to get into the university. On the other hand,some people hold a negative view about this phenomenon. In their opinion,the public tourism will have negative effect on the universities because it will not only do harm to the environment but also to the intellectual atmosphere.
- S4 F) @9 x" n1 ^  In my opinion, the tourism to the universities is not a good thing. The campus is mainly a place for study . With the increasing tourism on the campus,it will ruin the spiritual atmosphere in this learing field. + O0 m) ~; N# @5 M4 ^2 k& _# V/ j0 Z

; u# r# b2 T- u( d  [; R+ a3 o2005年12月24日英语四级作文及范文% m% q. ~# k$ C& r2 M. f
Part V. Writing (30 minutes)
2 r4 {* {2 E6 ^2 ^9 |: l  S& k  Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay entitled Should the University Campus Be Open to Tourists? You should write at Least 120 words following the outline given below : : ]: R' d9 v/ ]0 |1 z
  1.名校校园正成为旅游新热点
1 [5 o  s1 ?" F- _  j/ f  2.校园是否应对游客开放,人们看法不同
# t+ t0 B* m, q3 J  3.我认为……0 E+ i5 R% ~' n8 v- D+ T( H$ k
 [参考作文]Should the University Campus Be Open to Tourists?
5 F' u% F" I" E0 G# n( I  [参看范文一]
: C, Q4 z4 j1 a* B% x  @' H1 \5 m8 q" o  One can always find visitors taking pictures and enjoying the scenery in university compus. During the May Day Holiday, National Day Holiday, summer and winter vacations, many University campuses become popular tourist sites. In my opinion, university campus should be open to tourists.
: h& E# Z9 I3 ]! p. }  In fact, there are many royal gardens and parks, all of them obviously better than the scenery in the Universities. Why do you think people prefer visiting here with their children? That is because it is a dream goal for many Chinese parents and young ambitious students. Besides this, as more tourists come to visit universities, these universities can widen their influence as well and they can also make some profit from the tourism. / E1 t( I# }. n; j# n
  In a word, I think the university compus should be open to the tourists! v3 P, |# T7 o$ o2 P( H

4 C/ f3 j! w, p" O  \ 
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 00:48:49 | 显示全部楼层

2011年大学四级考试作文辅导讲义七

[参看范文二]</p>  In university compus, especially in some famous ones, such as Peking University and Qinghua University, tourists are always seen looking around everywhere. Although most of them visit with hope and repect, I think university compus should not be open to tourists.6 W. U! R% K' K) c& u4 z
  First, tourists' visit will disturb the normal teaching. They always get into teaching buildings, libraries and so on. They will make noise and throw rubbish everywhere. Second, some tourists trample grass to take photos, and sculpture on trees to leave words. These will affect the environment of the compus badly.
* {& S# M3 T% O* K+ ~! g  The university is a holy place for study, not for tourism. So It should not be open.! ~! B8 ^1 ]  \  y* m1 y" P
& O0 ?: L$ F6 X- C! e
2005年6月18日英语四级作文及范文
, ^( p/ d  b; n  ^3 p- t* wTeacher’s Day :
' D) k. W& R# h3 `* u  1. 向老师致以节日的问候。1 D- Y$ @4 s2 c7 e: o" ~
  2. 回忆件老师的教诲中难忘的事情。& D: F# M& t+ g1 R4 l; E% A$ T) j
  3. 我如何报答老师。 0 N. `. t, ]! V. y
  [参考范文之一] ( h% \* A8 I) K
  This is Teachers’ Day and a time to be grateful to all teachers. This profession deserves the special recognition and respect. There is no more appropriate time than this to honour you and others in your chosen field. You have my eternal gratefulness. Have a happy Teachers’ Day.
& h2 n% m4 p! W% ^  The whole secret of the teacher’s force lies in the conviction that men are convertible. Teacher, who educate children, deserve more honor than parents, who merely gave them birth; for the latter provided more life, while the former ensure a good life. What sculpture is to a block of marble, education is to the soule. 1 }5 P' c7 y0 k: ?1 w
  My heartfelt thanks to you, dear teacher. On the voyage of life, you have kindled the light of hope for me. What you have done enriches my mind and broadens my view. On this day I honour you sincerely.No one deserves a bigger thank you than you. One day is hardly enough to show our gratitude.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 04:24 , Processed in 0.253656 second(s), 25 queries .