QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 73|回复: 0

[四级写作] 大学英语四级写作指导:写作万能句式十八

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 00:48:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
(I)说明原因型模块
1 d( a: U: K( Z. S( y  Currently, XX has been the order of the day. This does demonstrate the theory --- nothing is more valuable than XX
) Y% i7 G  Z7 O* m+ U/ ^  It is clear that (1). If you (2), as a result, your dreams will come true. On the contrary, if you (3).  ]8 |& U- I% Q/ `5 f
  Failure will be following with you. It turns out that all your plan falls through.
: o7 f& `( m8 I7 G  No one can deny another fact that (4).You don't have to look very far to find out the truth, in respect that we all know (5).It will exert a profound influence upon (6).With reference to my standpoint, I think (7).
9 _  m. y5 F: t  注释:) D. q& M- t( T  R  ?( ~
  1:XX的第一个优点2 X6 @, M, m) X/ U4 V- @+ S' `
  2:支持XX的做法
  `9 e/ z3 X' J; O5 K2 V0 [. J  3:不支持XX的做法
! ?/ E% G1 ]* [- ^& w  V1 R& ?  4:XX的第二个优点
; `& {& X, r+ N  5:举例证明优点二# a! V2 h0 x# B0 O5 }. I9 E
  6:说明XX优点三的影响第三天我写的相应作文:2 M6 z: E* V: N/ T* B
  The importance of self-confidence  P+ [3 G6 W2 C; z$ I$ H
  Currently, self-confidence has been the order of the day. This does demonstrate the theory --- nothing is more valuable than self-confidence.
, [* \" m) X5 I  It is clear that (self-confidence means trust in one's abilities). If you (are full of self-confidence, it will bring your creative power to play, arouse your enthusiasm for work, and help you overcome difficulties), as a result, your dreams will come true. On the contrary, if you (have no confidence in yourself, there is little possibility that you would ever achieve anything ). Failure will be following with you。It turns out that all your plan falls through. No one can deny another fact that (self-confidence gives you light when you are in dark and encouragement when you are dismayed).You don't have to look very far to find out the truth, in respect that we all know (the secret of MMe. Curie lies in perseverance and self-confidence, the latter in particular). It will exert a profound influence upon (the achievement of one's ambitions). With reference to my standpoint, I think (he that can have self-confidence can have what he will).
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 10:24 , Processed in 0.268783 second(s), 21 queries .