QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 52|回复: 0

[四级写作] 大学英语四级经典范文背诵04

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 00:48:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
How to deal with peer pressure?
( v# I8 P4 {! h4 x5 e/ ]: T  College students are often obsessed by peer pressure from their classmates or schoolmates. Facing others’ hard work and good performance in academic and other aspects, many students feel great pressure. 3 T7 F+ c. }1 X  f5 D
  Then, how to deal with this kind of peer pressure? The following measures can be taken.
/ E3 G7 Q5 I9 Y8 A+ N6 A+ j  First, you should take a careful look at your present level and set a practical object. You needn’t always compare yourselves with those on the top and just make your efforts towards your object.
: m" K* i/ {+ U4 b8 K$ m: y" t0 h  Second, under peer pressure, you shouldn’t feel discouraged and pressed. Instead, you should make it your motivation for harder work. 6 o  _* n, R1 m" v
  Finally, if you find pressure is nearly beyond your control, you’d better turn to professional psychological guidance. 2 `0 o7 y/ \( u" I
  As a college student, I have no way to avoid peer pressure, so I try to figure out the way to do with it well. I set my own goal, including my practical level and my position among the peers. Because of my focus on my own goal, I have no time and energy to think about the pressure. So I’m little troubled by it. 9 E8 G( A; g+ G# Y$ O* n" v
  To conclude, we should not escape from peer pressure, but learn to make best use of it, since it can hardly be avoided.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 14:14 , Processed in 0.271077 second(s), 21 queries .