QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 31|回复: 0

[四级写作] 大学英语四级经典范文背诵07

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 00:48:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
An Early Morning Walk  $ U/ w) {5 e7 S3 Y: Z
  One morning I got up very early, and everything around was very quiet. The sun had just risen, shining brilliantly and everything seemed to be covered with a layer of golden silk. There were only some birds singing occasionally in the tall trees. I strolled along the street toward the park, breathing the fresh air and feeling extremely happy.
4 i! P$ q7 O( {% X8 y" ^  When I arrived at the park, I found, to my surprise, that there were so many people there. Men and women, boys and girls, all were enjoying themselves in their various activities. Some were doing morning exercises, some were playing badminton and some old people were having their tea while talking to each other cheerfully. + e  o2 Q, g. W) y9 }" m* U# ]5 k
  I wandered around the park. To my delight, I found a few middle-school students talking to each other in English in one corner of the park. I went up and spoke to them in English. We soon became friends. I was very glad to find another opportunity to practice my spoken English. On the way home, I realized that an early morning walk really was good and healthful. Taking early morning walks makes one healthy and wise.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 06:16 , Processed in 0.267941 second(s), 21 queries .