只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 51|回复: 0

[四级写作] 2012年12月大学英语四级写作技巧(5)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 00:48:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2012年12月大学英语四级写作技巧(5)) @. K* Z( X" W- d0 k$ H0 L
  (并列介词短语)
9 ~$ J  @: i( d, O& I  为使平行结构清楚明了,随时都可以重复介词、冠词、助动词、不定词标志,或者长的短语或句子的介绍词。 8 O. b5 _) ^& g$ i" w
  Awkward: I admire Tennyson for the ideals in his poems but not his style. 4 Y+ C8 k! E  L# c, m# ^, l' Y
  Improved: I admire Tennyson for the ideals in his poems but not for his style. 来自www.Examw.com+ Y9 V. r2 S# N6 b( S+ a4 I/ b
  Awkward: The sentences are difficult to understand, not because they are long but they are obscure.
3 F. l+ X1 k  _! _- m8 A; B6 a& h/ {  Improved: The sentences are difficult to understand, not because they are long but because they are obscure.
8 i8 d  e& H5 P  Awkward: He explained that the advertising campaign had been successful, business had increased more than forty per cent, and additional capital was sorely needed. 4 F1 L+ \/ ]( i+ u! N
  Improved: He explained that the advertising campaign had been successful, that business had increased more than forty per cent, and that additional capital was sorely needed.
& e5 q: h3 o) r) o' P* J% {  在商业和正式文件写作中,越来越多的用到圆点散句。除了更易读之外,它们更能从视觉上引起人们注意。作者需要决定在圆点之后用什么形式来写,是用名词,动词,形容词,副词,还是介词短语,定语从句甚至完整的句子。应该记住的是它们相互间应该保持一致。平行结构较多用。
+ K- w0 l1 u4 n! D  d/ B# u  Examples: 3 t, T! ~; M0 |6 D3 H# N' m+ p' w
  Our recommendations for improving computer-user comfort are as follows: % f! J) ~1 v% J1 i0 R+ N% E
  · Anti-radiation screens should be available for computer monitors.
/ ?+ x9 f8 p$ q7 h  i8 w  · Wrist supports should be used to help maintain proper wrist position during computer use and possibly reduce the risk of carpal tunnel syndrome.
8 M! y* {0 O/ r) e8 W6 F/ P6 V, G  · Employees need adjustable chairs with a stronger back support.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 05:29 , Processed in 0.168945 second(s), 21 queries .