只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 60|回复: 0

[四级写作] 2012年12月大学英语四级写作技巧(6)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 00:48:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2012年12月大学英语四级写作技巧(6)& ^% n1 V* {, ]) n' J
(主谓一致结构)
$ q2 F9 C5 h5 a% e+ W1 h$ N  What makes me different from other job applicants? - K: ]- T! B! Q  k* W* S  ~6 J: V
  · Ability to converse in English, Japanese in addition to my native Mandarin
' M7 O  C. f4 J; G& g) b  · Completion of two-month customer satisfaction training 3 U, \$ c: _0 ?; T
  · Impeccable medical report card 7 K9 A9 p3 S# n+ l/ ~
  · Outgoing personality and eager desire to help
. J; w2 a5 r# |% \5 {4 C   (名词平行结构)
; C: m$ Y7 A3 Q% r, k) \   Awkward: At Yi Xin Associates, we have 15 years of combined legal experience in all types of injury cases one can think of. Other areas we handle are wrongful death, automobile accidents and medical malpractice. If you slip and fall in a public building, we can represent you in filing a law suit against the owner. Also, our clients come to seek our help in handicap discrimination and denial of insurance claim cases.
9 Z: j+ h; T) {& |; Q, v   Better: At Yi Xin Associates, we have 15 years of combined legal experience in: ! ^4 o0 W. j, ]$ g6 o0 B! f) W! T
  · All injury cases 5 Y; }, d4 K* [. n
  · Wrongful death
# p. v0 @, @4 c1 e  · Automobile accidents 8 A7 {6 \! @8 S2 g- C
  · Medical malpractice 来自www.Examw.com
0 {" U1 y7 Y% ]$ D# U- _, g  · Slip and fall   U/ c7 N, d1 i& G% e0 Z
  · Handicap discrimination
4 e* Z1 ]3 O) H- c5 W. t  · Denial of insurance claims
+ G: y4 \. C& z$ G  Incorrect: The duties of the Executive Secretary of the Administrative Committee are:
: _0 d. }' v7 O  · To take minutes of all meetings (不定式短语) 0 m, e; c  b. Z- J2 D8 [
  · The Executive Secretary answers all the correspondence; and (句子) . n$ d2 x# i6 E3 f! J" S! b
  · Writing of month reports. (话题) ! M& |, I/ d% J, ~' Q
  Correct: The duties of the Executive Secretary of the Administrative Committee are: & L8 X/ f* M( r$ \+ {
  · To take minutes of all meetings;
( i8 y& |( e, e4 `1 }) E9 O  · To answer all the correspondence; and # p" I0 X$ P$ |& r
  · To write monthly reports.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 06:12 , Processed in 0.184581 second(s), 21 queries .