QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 60|回复: 0

[四级写作] 2012年12月大学英语四级写作佳句(18)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 00:48:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2012年12月大学英语四级写作佳句(18)1 e, l& _, e* q0 [
  86. Various factors will weigh heavily on China’s eventual entry into the World Trade Organization ( WTO ) . One centers on the total abandonment of protectionism , and the other on the adoption of generally accepted international accounting norms . 外语学习网
3 }9 ^" q0 Q4 T- u# Z1 T  许多因素对中国最终加入世界贸易组织(WTO)有很大的影响。因素之一是彻底放弃保护主义,另一个因素是采用普遍接受的国际会计规范。   M. n9 P) t! N) H1 i1 f' G) ~
  87. One of the most common failures of people today is to avoid telling the truth . People must realize that avoidance and lying have never in the past and , in fact , never will right a wrong .
+ t5 f3 S4 @: i% d8 z( ]  如今人类最常见的一个不足是不说真话。人们必须意识到不说真话、说谎话在过去没有,事实上,将来也永远不会变错误为正确。
; w, E" {$ ?; X0 V0 i. W2 S  88. Central planning has , at least in part , been blamed for the current demise of state-owned enterprises . Perhaps , however , the greatest blame should be placed on factors such as grossly inefficient management ; the rampant practice of " guanxi " , cronyism and nepotism ; excessively large work forces ; abuses of social benefits ; and without a doubt corruption .
$ W0 h; c, w: S/ ^  人们认为中央计划至少是现在国有企业失败的部分原因。然而,最主要的原因可能是极低效的管理、关系的普遍运用、任用亲信和裙带关系、大量过剩的劳动力、社会救济金的滥用,当然还包括腐败。
$ z$ o' x7 x' [7 l2 L. _  89. A recent survey revealed large disparities in the income levels of male and female workers holding the same position . The determining factor should be qualifications , rather than gender , when determining both the salary and position of an individual .
: T( O+ X0 B# w" p0 ]/ n  最近的一项调查表明在同样职位上的男性与女性工人的收入水平存在差异。在决定工人工资和职位的时候,决定因素应该是资格,而不是性别。
+ y- y1 h5 c; o' y) a! a5 z* }  90. Social finesse , willingness to relocate and language capacity are also determinant factora in assessing job qualifications .
2 l" w$ W" G1 |1 {6 B  社交手腕、愿意调动以及语言能力也是评估工作资格的决定性因素。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 05:24 , Processed in 0.193013 second(s), 21 queries .