8.建议内容的另一方面。 + Z4 q6 D  E5 p! r: a
9.其它的建议。
' ^$ W2 A$ ?) w; J8 k3 Z( C) r10.对建议内容的评价。
/ T, W+ u3 b. D( W11. 对建议内容所做出的承诺。 $ }, ^- Z% Y3 m; ?$ C
12. 表达个人的愿望。
8 |( K! H7 Q9 A1 t- F  A Letter to a Schoolmate 1 q% ?$ r" ^3 N* e- B
  June 7th, 2001   s- Z) T- r: l
  Dear Wang, 0 ~4 ^! Z6 h$ u, A0 S1 `/ c
  I am delighted to learn that you will visit me for a week during this national days. It has been several years since we departed last time, and I am looking forward to your visit. In my opinion, Nanjing is your best choice for this holiday. On the one hand, there are many places of interest and historical sites in Najing. On the other hand, Nanjing is a cultural center with various artistic and musical performances. - e2 V3 u( q6 V% B7 c- F0 A9 P' a1 L
  As to the famous sites, I suggest that you should visit the Confucius Temple and Dr. Sun Yetsens Mausoleum. If you are interested in parks, the XXX park will be your best choice. It is not necessary for you to bring anything except your sweaters since it is a little chill in the evening. In addition, as there will be many people at the railway station, you should not leave your belongings unattended! I am sure you will enjoy your visit in Nanjing.
7 X8 q6 d/ A  R+ ]  Please inform me once you have made your decision. I am looking forward to seeing you soon.
2 D3 L% u* M6 H5 d) p   Sincerely Yours,
/ @8 N1 L& Z7 q$ _, \) _   Zhang Ying.
! z# f: s& T7 j; [  2004年6月真题 A Letter to the Editor of a Newspaper 中 华 考 试 网# B% p4 i- y" R; D4 ?3 O6 U  n1 d
  June 19, 2004
+ a0 t, k) F' B) ]1 i  Dear Editor,
, N* l, `8 V* V" f' n. t  My name is Liu. I am a senior from Beijing Normal University and I bought an Long man Dictionary of Contemporary English in a bookstore nearby our campus yesterday. I venture to write you a letter about the service that I “enjoyed” at the bookstore in order to appeal to the service industries to improve their service.
; @& z# v7 o: h1 K; K  The focus of the complaint is the quality of the dictionary and the bad attitude of the salesgirl. For one thing, there are two pages in poor print in the dictionary, which I found later because the plastic cover can’t be opened before the money is paid. For another, the salesgirl was very impolite, saying that they wouldn’t replace it unless I bought another one since I had opened the pack. Honestly speaking, many service industries are trying their best to satisfy the customers. But there are still some others apart from this bookstore, such as supermarkets, restaurants and so on, which don’t regard customers as Gods. Besides, many of them give priority to making profit regardless of faithfulness.
1 H! x- W! I( Z: D& z2 K  All in all, there is still much room for improvement. I do hope your paper will do something to call on the service industries to provide full catering service. Thank you for your time and kind consideration. 3 h4 F3 p' g0 S" N) {' t8 l
  Best wishes : t" Q4 z' w) j/ h6 W
   Sincerely yours ; t/ {  S! H5 P4 `+ ?% t: @
   Liu.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 19:02 , Processed in 0.173363 second(s), 21 queries .