QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 83|回复: 1

[四级完型] 完形填空:攻克大学英语四级

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 00:52:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 unit 1 同形异义词辨析(10天)Day 5  
/ l7 Y) Q8 b- I! X9 `6 F0 A  几天过去了,你对这一类词掌握得如何呀?本天是对前几天的一个复习,古人云:温故而知新。不要放弃任何一个小小的挑战哟!      2 ]# Q; F+ }' t2 [& x+ q
  1. A. This plane is in the (过程)of the flight.      % E! k3 R# ]) v. J
  B. What’s the (原因)of the accident?      
2 v$ Y7 G5 {8 L5 |  C. Where is the (源头)of the river?      
: W% l, ~4 p/ C$ x0 H$ J  2. A. Many (式样)of bicycles are on show.      2 t% ~1 m# c- {
  B. Fill in the blanks with proper (情态的)verbs.      
; [/ w3 m: l) k* I5 _  3. A. Little light (闪现)on the wall.      
* [1 L7 q& }& B3 [( W  B. The Great Wall was made not only of stone, but of the (肉体)and blood of millions of men.      
, b# [( w8 C# {* j7 n0 ?  C. These are (新鲜的)vegetables.      3 [+ W$ S  p: x6 l# J' L2 `
  4. A. He asked the man in the water to (抓)the rope.      
, a8 ~) [+ B" a! F# B  B. The people (喘气)at the cruelty of the bad boss.      - v3 d; p. o! s* p: V: N! x2 b( q
  5. A. The Department of Education gave him a (奖章)for his good work.      + I  h3 u; z! g* Q' p
  B. This spear is made of (金属).      
7 b! n9 k+ s3 W, U4 p5 Q. ~, ^. P  6. A. There are seven (奇迹)in the world.      8 B+ d# W8 i/ u' {/ K
  B. I saw him (徘徊)in the street.      2 a- v$ i# P( `+ P# h# x
  7. A. The boy was (发抖)with cold.      
6 i4 W; a/ u( l. R( n% s2 ?0 L  B. There is a (寺院)on the top of the hill.      " o5 ?; C- x) r
  8. A. He (摸)me on the forehead with his left hand.      
9 S) l% f. ?9 T2 T5 \  B. The boss is very (粗暴).      
& n( R. R: D) F' X8 G  9. A. We have friends (遍及)the world.      # I" p' K# [. D0 a6 Y2 F
  B. The Xiang River flows (通过)Changsha.      ( Q1 C1 b+ G+ Q
  C. The doctor gave the boy a (彻底的)examination.      
! T' M$ l3 I* |& n4 S: F  D. (虽然)he is a student, he knows a lot.      
: W! W2 |! F. i7 i) L) ]1 G  10. A. The old man was (挨饿)to death.      
& ]3 b! Z- c  E+ A( P  B. The teacher (凝视)the class into silence.      ( l3 S! J+ I5 n/ M( r
  11. A. The whole nation was in deep (悲哀)at this news.      
( i; n- j; T! ^" k8 B; `8 I  B. The road is so (狭窄的)that two cars can’t pass.      $ f. ^( `' ]) {0 K- E6 @
  12. A. She got a (严重的)illness.      
  }5 j2 i1 d( s) w8 |# s: }  B. Don’t be (好奇的)about everything.      
! ?' s1 x- n. i/ H% t  C. He felt (紧张的)when he said it to her.      ) N. a: {6 i! b) a: r, a. {4 @
  13. A. There are seven heads of (牛)in the meadow.      
5 R  x" z/ [( B  B. The (战斗)was over soon.      2 N. H6 ]; ?6 u, A
  C. How many (瓶)of beer are there on the table?      
1 C4 M+ i, n' x0 x  E  14. A. Beijing is the (首都)of China.        p# @% ~/ x; y* m$ O; m
  B. He is a (上尉)in an army.      / q4 @1 r. l* f0 }! E9 t
  15. A. This (技术的)school was set up in 1960.      & K  P6 \9 {8 ~. @+ t
  B. The violinist’s (技巧)was excellent.      3 ~. u4 u7 V) d1 }0 I
  16. A. I (想)he’ll pass the examination.      
7 O" C0 S9 |, i, l+ f$ ~  B. He is an (专家)on foreign affairs.      
! b2 f& V  Y- [: P  17. A. The (质量)of this kind of paper is quite good.      9 m: F* x+ n; G
  B. He has a large (数量)of books.      % L$ g2 c- B6 ^4 U  r) x
  18. A. The village had already been (抛弃)when the enemy arrived. B. There are (许多)supplies of wood in the forest.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 00:52:05 | 显示全部楼层

完形填空:攻克大学英语四级

19. A. The two parties (冲突)with each other on the question of tax deduction.      
; C! O& x+ j- B2 Y  B. The city police held a campaign to (压制)all kinds of crimes.      
+ l+ [' T5 h! ~  C. The table overturned and the trays (摔)down the ground to pieces.      
7 i- R* ?9 a2 u% A' g  20. A. He quitted because he did not think it was worth (竞争)for.      
3 k3 l0 @6 k- T/ R" `; L  B. You can choose any part of the book to read according to the table of (内容).      8 W  u3 `0 y- ?6 ?7 s' R
  C. My parents would never (同意)to such an unsuitable marriage.      
+ w* i7 G- Q$ D9 p! e  21. A. He has (致力)his whole life to the national sports development.      $ w8 j( E# ?* h6 t6 g) i
  B. The foreign visitors were amazed at the (精致)traditional Chinese works of art.      1 @- |. o$ q9 D; v) F
  22. A. His smile seemed to indicate his (含蓄的)consent to the way of my handling the matter.      / A$ q  A* r  e0 C1 U
  B. The doctor patiently gave Tom (明确的)instructions about taking these medicines.      ' y0 O+ K7 u) g
  23. A. If you lose the bet, you should clear away all the (脏乱)in the house.      " R) n2 ~/ ~: s1 {3 R
  B. Sorry, I cannot stay with you tonight as I have a (多)of work to do.      
  W. e! S4 ~5 g2 h  V  24. A. A good (原则)is not to borrow money you can’t repay.      / s7 p; p  N: ]# N" U
  B. The (主要)reason for changing the job is that he is not getting along well with his superior.      8 ^4 p- t: {7 v( i2 }( _. \
  25. A. Mankind has never stopped his efforts to explore the (外部)world.      8 [; k1 q) h" d/ o3 U
  B. With an attractive packaging, the beer which is inferior in quality looks quite  (高级).      ' {- d" |5 U" W" t0 I, X. A$ ~6 }
  26. A. The official was sent to (设计)the work of controlling the flood in that area.      - o# T) A& ~8 F, f  D: ?( Z. m
  B. He’s been (复习)his notes all week for the coming history examination.      3 `9 _( N+ H+ j) G, @9 z
  27. A. He likes to wear suits made of fine cotton instead of (粗糙的)material.      + P, D& G& {& m; w8 Q/ g
  B. He called upon God to (诅咒)his cruel and ungrateful son.      
5 _- a$ V) H& q1 {8 N  28. A. Every one of the audience (鼓掌)when the tenor finished his song.      - C) Y) a- B+ D
  B. Grandpa had his grandson on his (膝盖)and read him a story.      3 ~) ^, A7 r! F( E' G
  29. A. The official was arrested soon after he was found to have accepted (贿赂).      & A: \8 V% z- `2 [! x5 T
  B. The (新娘)was worried about her future the day before her marriage ceremony.      
  h+ z: |4 u- y1 d' g' j  30. A. It’s (肯定的)that he’ll pass the examination.      3 g: y' w  g$ a# O7 {
  B. They asked a boy to draw the (幕布).      . D$ C2 @' n, f
  雅典奥运会胜利闭幕,火炬传给了中国北京。你,准备好了吗?      . G* i- \' ]/ b/ y
  The 2004 Olympic Games officially came to an end in Athens with a spectacular closing ceremony on August 29. Greek music and dance kicked off an evening of celebration before the flame was extinguished and the flag lowered. 8 |# p4 i$ ?. y# G$ m
The torch has now been passed to China as Beijing prepares to host the Games in 2008.      & C4 o( p" T* I$ g
  1. officially adv. 职务上,正式      3 n9 c; l5 c/ a* D. F: F
  【单词变形】official(a. 职务上的,公务的)office(n. 办公室) office building 写字楼      
9 D( v, F2 {8 W# C7 R: p: ^  2. spectacular a. 引人入胜的,壮观的 in a spectacular fashion 惊人地,壮观地      + ~% ?% y9 b/ g7 Z/ e9 c) }
  【单词变形】spectator(n. 观众)spectacle(n. 观览物)(引人入胜的东西需要观众用眼睛看),spect词根意为“看见”        S3 H  s: U) f0 ]& o/ y
  3. extinguish vt. 熄灭,消灭 to extinguish a fire灭火      9 @+ w; ^* L' @4 A; O
  What has to be broken before it can be used?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 12:57 , Processed in 0.302780 second(s), 23 queries .