QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 95|回复: 1

[四级翻译] 英语四级考试新题型翻译专项练习(5)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 09:11:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
25:Part VI Translation: (5 minutes)
( S' H6 {. x" }( d1: At the end of his speech, the school master encouraged the children to work hard ___________________(不要让父母失望).
: s; S6 G& _6 {2: The little boy next door has been beating his drum for a whole morning, which got on my nerves so much ___________________________(以至于我无法集中注意力学习).
7 u4 A8 u6 P7 g  o. W* r: L4 b* Y3:In the budget for this building, they failed to __________________________(考虑价格增长的因素).8 ^% R: ~6 @, F- p) x
4:The scientist tried to convince us that a tiger would not attack us _________________________(除非它走途无路).
, {# p, }* t1 b- J5: Only after I slapped him on the back ______________________(他才发现我并高兴得叫起来).
9 J* X6 P2 }! S 7 ^" K# w$ y6 S) F# A! b
26:Part VI Translation: (5 minutes)0 _- F7 A& H: W+ m: v# V
1: I didn’t even speak to him, ___________________(更不用说与他讨论事情).
7 @  F3 }! }* t7 O6 g: z; J0 Z2: Because of the economic depression, real estate agents are in the dilemma of  ___________________________(或降低房价或减少销售量).* K2 G2 u- I; Y$ ]
3: __________________________(尽管非常喜欢汽车). Many people appeal to the extensive use of the public transport system, which can cut down on traffic congestion.
1 C, F; R! j! K( c3 {4:Alex has the habit of reading a newspaper _________________________(在吃早饭的时候).
/ X. V; U5 {) r5: ______________________(每当天气不好时), he takes whatever umbrella he can find.
  A! i0 t3 p. `
: V: Y" }( E0 ]7 X2 w& u' Y27:Part VI Translation: (5 minutes)' S% q( w8 z7 m6 r  y" k; R
1: He worked very hard, but ___________________(得不到父母所期盼的好成绩).% s8 E; @$ r  y% P
2: Look at the bread left over on the table, ___________________________(把这些事物浪费掉多可惜)!
* t  P, D# v! H" D* w6 p% [% @3 s3:Professor Clark was a bit strict with us, __________________________(但我们确实从他那里学到了很多).
  J1 d" q0 z8 T" w9 x. e& ]4:Some young people would rather try hard themselves to go through life than _________________________(求助于他们的父母) with a sense of guilt.7 g- C4 b, n5 i* X3 ?
5: Now that you have told me a little about your past, ______________________(你不妨把全部情况都告诉我).
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 09:11:01 | 显示全部楼层

英语四级考试新题型翻译专项练习(5)

</p>28:Part VI Translation: (5 minutes)8 h1 \3 y. P- o; s% x
1: He has done so much for the poor in his community that ___________________(再怎么赞扬他都不过分).% b' V. _' {3 H/ Q2 l3 ]3 k
2: The spokesman admitted that the government’s thoughtless policy had caused a crisis that ___________________________(根本就不该发生).
6 U! s  `, \2 }% j3:Teamwork has helped him to advance his new theory which  __________________________(似乎已走进死胡同).
' E5 p' z/ X( q, p4:He was disabled from birth, but he never felt frustrated,  _________________________(也从未屈服于任何困难)." ~1 M. I5 i/ o5 Y
5: For the sake of his safety, the government asked him not to take part in social activities, ______________________(但他却置若罔闻).
9 f+ V% C: m* D+ E " m" J: G& Z. U. g
29:Part VI Translation: (5 minutes)# X5 T  P5 b. r
1: Having spent some time in the city, he had no trouble ___________________(找到去历史博物馆的路).
' c" w) I% L1 w: R* `2: ___________________________(为了挣钱供我上学), Mother often takes on more work than is good for her.& ^; G3 i7 @7 U
3:The professor required that __________________________(我们交研究报告) by Wednesday.4 o. s! a% L0 D; g1 n2 j  M
4:The more you explain, _________________________(我愈糊涂).  Z% o( _1 d- }& l: p- f
5: Though a skilled worker, ______________________(他被公司解雇了) last week because of the economic crisis.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 18:17 , Processed in 0.241929 second(s), 23 queries .