QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 82|回复: 0

[四级模拟] 英语四级考试模拟试题及答案(5)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 09:52:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
PartV Cloze (15 minutes)
3 L# m0 |1 x9 ~Do you wakr up every day feeling too tired ,or even upset?if so .then a new alarm clock could be just for you .The clock ,called Sleep Smart,measures your sleep cycle,and waits ___67___you to be in your lightest phase of sleep ____68___rousing you.Its makers say that should ____69____you wake up feeling refreshed every morning. " T1 ]5 P. T& R' i
As you sleep you pass ___70___a sequence of sleep states-light sleep,deep sleep and REM(raipd eye movement)sleep-that ____71___approximately every90 minutes .The point in that cycle at which you wake can ___72____how you feel later ,and may ____73____have a greater impact than hoew much or little you have slept,Being roused during a light phase____74____you are more likely to wake up energetic.
( ~0 V* ^$ c& C5 t5 oSleepSmart____75____the distinct pattern of brain waves____76____dring each phacs of sleep, via a headband equipped ____77____electrodes(电极)and a microprocessor. This measurese the lelctrical activity of the weather's brain, in much the ____78____way as some machines used for medical and reseach ____79____, and communicates wirelessly with a clock unit near the bed. You ____80____the clock with the latest time at ____81____you want to be wakende, and it ____82____duly(适时地)wakes you during the last light sleep phase before that.
- X. H- ]. T7 p6 _$ |3 _) h0 J. lThe ____83____was invented by a group of students at Brown University in Rhode Island____84____a friend complained of waking up tired and performing poorly on a test." ____85____sleep deprived people ourselves, we started thinking of ____86____to do about it," says Eric Shashoua, a recent cillege graduate and now chief executive officer of Axon Sleep Research Laboratories, a company created by the stidents to develop their idea.
. L2 |4 S2 a; g* P% ?( {67.A)beside B)near C)for D) around. O* |2 u" X8 x0 v* j* q
68.A)upon B)before C)towards D) till
0 B7 I4 j; E* t$ h8 Y  h69.A)ensure B)assure C)require D) request
5 q/ m9 v; u/ S! v6 w+ \7 t0 J+ \70.A)through B)into C)about D) on
* t( t+ o8 I  {$ w71.A)reveals B) reverses C)resumesD) repeats
4 d' s* Z2 c! N72.A)effect B)affect C)reflect D) perfect* t# M8 N' G$ Y  @- J, I
73.A)alteady B)every C)never D) even . W$ D& ^' i9 j- b# `1 C
74.A)means B)marks C)says D) dictates
& j) u! f" O( C% E# u75.A)removes B)relieves C)records D) recalls
  X1 V6 W! D: x, z1 K76.A)proceeded B)produced C)proniunced D)progressed
0 I. k0 b6 S6 K! e7 h3 ^9 P. W- d77.A)by B)of C)with D)over
' R) \  }4 B" A) l1 R78.A)familiar B) similar C)tdentical D) same
, v* q: v4 X3 E: ]* [79.A) findings B) prospects C)prpposals D)proposes : i8 A5 Y3 U, ]" x: ~5 L* Y
80.A) prompt B)program C)plug D) plan 9 k+ r( n2 U( s' t2 B0 Q4 F+ x
81.A)where B)this C)which D) that# ~! q* \6 Q* Y, @9 k
82.A)then B)also C)almost D) yet
+ T! B- \( B6 f* Y( y5 `1 F8 F83.A)claim B)conclusion C)concept D)explanation
' E) t% |4 T$ G' x& g; s/ o84.A)once B)after C)since D) while " |" l2 I5 l1 p+ s8 B$ j6 F
85.A)Besides B)Despite C)To D) As
2 ~% S- l0 x  l: A3 N% {* `86.A)what B)how C)whether D) when 6 u9 H% K" m! |( D/ r
part VI Translation
' N: }) X1 ^4 e* j7 n( G" y6 g87. Having spent some time in the city, he had no trouble ________________(找到去历史博物馆的路).
$ g2 i- R, Z, P1 d4 N  Y参考答案:finding the way to the history museum  M- Z; |/ K7 {0 o* F
88. ______________________(为了挣钱供我上学), Mother often takes on more work than is good for her.) R; l1 j# Q! ^. N9 P
参考答案:In order to support my university studies (to finance my education)
+ p/ I3 D) r) c, z: c$ J. _89. The professor required that __________________(我们交研究报告)。) W( @4 c7 t$ A
参考答案:we hand in our research report(s)( w+ e2 X: k- L. Q% K
90. The more you explain, _________________(我愈糊涂).
- R5 v7 u0 @5 ^, z. w% t3 P7 w+ Y参考答案:the more confused I am6 |3 ^; M/ G0 R  c2 D$ T" ?+ {
91. Though a skilled worker, _______________(他被公司解雇了).; c, N1 H9 @0 l+ x& J8 u
参考答案:he was fired by the company
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-26 15:23 , Processed in 0.199185 second(s), 21 queries .