立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 67|回复: 0

[四级模拟] 2011年英语四级考试阅读主旨题解题技巧实战(20)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 09:52:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The computer is an electronic machine. It is a machine that solves problems as much as you do. As an example, let’s trace the way you would add two numbers. Then, let’s see how a computer would do it.
" n& w3 p- _7 g# \& f$ ]Step1. You collect information. That is, you either see or hear the numbers to be added.* S( b' `9 T  `

( u& D, Z2 o1 U0 B4 b    Step2. You find a method to solve the problem. In this case, you remember how to do addition./ Z4 V6 x: R3 q' J  H

5 {  y. W0 R' W# `* P% Q. s& x    Step 3 You bring together the information (the two numbers), and the method (addition)9 @" `5 h1 z/ k5 J( j3 l

, R% ^) k# w4 x/ z7 g    Step 4 You perform the operation, adding the two numbers.& g, k7 P. j% w6 S9 d8 x
    * u: b5 U' B; q5 w
    Step5 You report the results of your work, either by writing down the answer or by saying it aloud.
, H0 h5 s" b- C6 F6 v' M* N9 t" q/ v; _      {0 N" W$ c) a1 [# g. m$ M
    All computers go through five similar steps.2 V$ f  g$ s- w
    & E+ x- r  D. D. ^' M3 r: Q4 V! ^
    Step 1 The computer receives information, or data, from the outside. It changes the data into electric language, called input.
1 j9 R: r, A1 M7 r: r6 \' w    2 ?2 P. l: J) i2 {# i/ t
    Step 2 The computer has been given a program contain instructions for solving the problem. The instructions ate found in the storage or memory.$ [* P; l2 G* g: T: G
    - Z3 k2 `1 s3 _2 y0 N8 ?, `
    Step 3 The computer bring together the data from the input and the instructions from the storage. This is done by the computer’s control.
. y& _- f, x+ d9 i1 ?' H   
$ |) Y4 r9 z' M. {4 r$ |    Step 4 The computer goes through the steps of the instructions on the data; this is called processing.6 D$ b/ A3 R/ ^& i6 v7 E

- |( R+ W( L  m9 m    Step 5 The computer changes the result from electric language to human language. It presents the results in print or sound, called output.
2 c8 v9 l8 ]7 c7 {3 i5 V6 P    ; D* T" v2 c2 ^
    Sometimes the five parts of a computer –input, storage, control, processor , and output—are together in one large unit. Other times they are far apart and connected by wires. Often, large computers have one control and processing unit, with a number of separate memory, input, and output device.
$ V2 @, D: z' D8 S" a: j% q" u      c% F# l6 i+ t) O
    What does the passage mainly tell us?- l* I4 s( ]7 v; j
    + q" Y; a2 E! d
    A The computer is an electric machine.9 L. A( g. n/ w
    1 A3 ~& O" D9 r0 D
    B Computer solve problems in the same way as people do
# R3 u; m8 Q. V, z' }    ) f5 c# N/ [6 W& G. a5 q3 ^
    C How we add two numbers* {- N& T# K2 o, v
    ' w# n1 |+ o$ t0 I* o
    D Computers have five parts together in one unit.
) k* t6 e1 `4 g; {, {3 }6 I: x7 iKey:B
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 22:13 , Processed in 0.215090 second(s), 21 queries .