QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 55|回复: 0

[四级模拟] 2011年英语四级考试模拟练习题及答案(8)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 09:52:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Part VI Translation (5 minutes)( N8 @9 a' M2 p* i9 @% m
  Directions: Complete the sentences on Answer Sheet 2 by translating into English the Chinese given in brackets.
; m9 }7 L, t! U# s+ d9 C7 ?  82. When the train came, ________________________ (人们立即涌进站台).9 _* w& E/ c( |- d6 U' }- N
  83. To open a file and show the information, ________________________(你需要双击文件名).
3 }/ ^# ]. L1 n* Y2 {& Y  84. After fifteen years' working for the company, ________________________(他被任命为主管).' c1 v. R. b' Y6 \" w5 t
  85. She works in administration, ________________________(她一天中的绝大多数时间都花在文书工作和维护记录上).
+ O; P  I5 n# [7 D  86. Every executive is resp onsible for the success of the company ________________________(无论做什么工作). 
4 w% ]1 Y6 Q. _+ T6 j( C 答案:
  ^) }$ Z3 [* s6 ?: {  Part I Writing$ E. b$ {8 g* b& P
  To Be a Small Fish in a Big Pond or a Big Fish in a Small Pond?
. ?) v5 E' X( p  H3 }+ g  There are distinct differences between being a small fish in a big pond and a big fish in a small pond, so it is with working as a subordinate in a large enterprise and presiding in a small firm.7 X; U; k, t- E7 B) A: |
  With the former, you can derive a deep sense of satisfaction from being a member of a well-known organization such as General Motors, or the Bell. You have the opportunities of learning from experienced executives and knowing about the standard working process.7 J4 G0 C* C8 ~! W' d
  With the latter, you have greater responsibilities and your decision may bring immediate effect. Normally you are exposed to various experiences and expected to do a great many things without much help or guidance, which will indeed improve your abilities.
, r& d* D6 g0 m' V8 O  Personally I prefer to work in a small firm, where I have great prospect of promotion as long as I work hard. And I'm sure I'll become an important figure within my small pond.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 22:17 , Processed in 0.362898 second(s), 21 queries .