只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 59|回复: 0

[四级模拟] 四级考试冲刺作文范文三

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 09:52:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
给中国的航天英雄杨利伟写信,表达你的祝贺和对中国太空事业的看法。
6 v% }; S) T/ S  Dear Mr.Yang                     June 19, 2004
& f" H% i+ |9 {- c! M0 L* H  It is with the most sincere pleasure I write to congratulate you on your becoming the first Chinese greeting to mankind's mother planet from outer space. Today, our country’s centuries-old dream of journeying to outer space has finally come true. People from all walks of life, with no exception to me, take a pride in being Chinese and your fellow countrymen.- D0 j" K+ h4 }, z9 K9 K+ Y
  As the rocket soared into the sky, your name joined those figures such as Gagarin in space history. You deserve this honor, for you were subject to unimaginable hardships and challenges before the successful launch of the Shenzhou-5 spacecraft.
: l# `; P3 M9 X6 G( S6 I7 `  I am fully convinced that it makes a lot of sense for our country to attach importance to space exploration. The space industry has had and is going to have a great impact on China in scientific, political and military areas.
7 p; h! J; n; u  May you have health, happiness and outstanding success in all your ventures.
7 a9 p+ y2 |) F! n  Respectfully yours,
: Z+ `4 P' ~  `$ n. p" }% L" h  Frank
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 08:52 , Processed in 0.366204 second(s), 21 queries .