QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 55|回复: 0

[四级模拟] 范文:电力短缺的原因及解决办法

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 09:52:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
[Direction]5 `3 \6 U, N8 M+ l7 L' j
  For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition entitled On Power Failure. You should write at least 120 words according to the following guidelines(given in Chinese):* h9 L( @  Q$ N
  1.很多城市缺电现象严重1 X6 u' ~; g6 t2 e0 U  U! L  _
  2.分析原因
$ m' f# E2 @( R. \& O: G1 v  3.提出建议; s1 [- ?. X5 C
  [参考范文]On Power Failure
4 c; q4 k8 @6 b, V- n  Recently, every morning when I wake up, I find my air-conditioner automatically turned off . I didn't understand why at first , but soon I learned that there was a great shortage of electricity supply in our city – my air-conditioner turned off because of a power failure midnight.% \5 F9 \) z' X5 r! s( P
  With the rapidly developing industry and the ever-increasing population, demand for electricity supply is soaring. Besides, summers in recent years are much hotter than before , so most working places and households are air-conditioned , which consumes additional electricity.
( c! z" I' K4 Y3 I8 U& a% j+ p' N  Face with such a hard nut , we have to find ways to crack it . Above all , in western areas China , there is surplus of electricity supply. So , cities that are thirsty for electricity may ask for remote help. Then ,when we have electricity , we should remember to save it . Set your air-conditioners at 27C and you won't feel less comfortable than when they are at 26C . In fact , some factories already shift their working hours to avoid the peak time of electricity consuming. My parents don’t work from Monday to Friday as before – they work form Saturday to Wednesday and have the following two days off instead. This is also a way out , isn't it?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 00:20 , Processed in 1.016997 second(s), 21 queries .