QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 76|回复: 0

[四级模拟] 大学英语四级改错练习题及答案一

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 09:52:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Error Correction:. ^8 }& |! L  s& H
Directions: This part consists of a short passage. In this passage, there are altogether 10 mistakes, one in each numbered line. You may have to change a work, add a work or delete a work. Mark out the mistakes and put the corrections in the blanks provided. If you change a word, cross it out and write the correct word in the corresponding blank. If you add a word, put an insertion mark (∧) in the right place and write the missing word in the blank. If you delete a word, cross it out and put a slash (/) in the blank.: N1 V' |/ a" G9 U* ?" [
Most people work to earn a living and they  
' k& @: i% n  A. L$ O5 q, b( p7 oproduce goods and services. Goods are either  : z6 b4 Z' ?) Z7 ^7 K2 q8 `, L
agricultural (like maize) or manufactured (like  7 b& d" |9 ~+ F8 A/ }% ^8 Q
cars). Services are such things like education, 1._________ 7 D+ k! D7 y$ X8 W6 E6 q
medicine, and commerce. These people provide 2.__________ 2 @' `  z  b; t, h* [  ~
goods; some provide services. Other people provide  
7 {0 j; W' x! N; E& pboth goods or services. For example, in the same 3.__________
0 n; o7 d, \  k$ o# L2 @garage a man may buy a car or some service which  6 ~4 V/ q3 |) `$ P: G
helps him maintain his car.    a+ |9 ^' \. Y/ ]. a- S2 j9 T( M
The work people do is called as economic 4.__________
! y7 t: j  m2 y  M% P" `activity. All economic activities taken together make  ) G1 b: `+ `1 a4 S- S5 J5 k
up the economic system of a town, a city, a country,  5 l. |3 w7 x4 |4 W  \% w3 p
or the world. Such economic system is the sum-total 5.__________ 7 z; R1 v4 `# o; u# o% ^0 s  [
of what people do and what they want. The work  1 O9 q$ ?; A: Q5 `; `
people do either provides what they need or provides  ) ]. s7 Y& U# S0 y
the money with that they can buy essential 6.__________
' \- E5 n0 \3 Y& rcommodities. Of course, most people hope to have  
% _1 j  h( Q2 r/ denough money to buy commodities and services which  
7 }) ~7 o7 @7 }7 s5 fare essential but which provide some particular 7. __________
; \0 w) Y) @0 G2 W/ P- B1 bpersonal satisfaction, such as toys for children, visits 8. __________ # q3 ~0 R8 B, c2 ^" I
the cinema, and books.  9 A' @; d( D0 R8 l' V. L
The science of economics is basic upon the facts 9. __________ 8 y' A0 r: P. B
of our everyday lives. Economists study our everyday  
5 K! p% _( G* N0 @lives and the general life of our communities in order  # b, w/ f& d- L, |3 u
to understand the whole economic system of which we  
( t, V7 g# a4 P) i$ [+ Y1 M0 care a part. They try to describe the facts of the  
; F- `! ^7 b8 K+ F1 \+ B) a' [0 Yeconomy in which we live, and to explain how it  " }& w. s2 m+ v
works. The economist methods should of course be 10. __________ ; n; G/ g* C) z; `
strictly objective and scientific.  
/ s6 z# ^& i2 ?; i6 C6 V7 w' y. s: E7 G2 F
& M0 f! A* |1 R: t6 d
参考答案:
) [& W! @7 ]- H/ O1 h1. like → as 5 Q! x" Y% N5 A" _1 k3 b
2. Those → Some : \. H0 F+ {: }1 t( f4 ^6 Z& ^4 b
3. or → and
- K8 l- u8 ^: V5 o2 i4. called as→ call
, ]8 c; E. j, A7 @) R. G6 I; O5. Such → Such an
; `- n9 n2 l# U& ]9 N' q6. that → which
; c- r( B6 U# }. u8 v3 F7. essential → nonessential or +not ; Q/ P6 b/ v7 u. ?! x
8. visits → visits to + j8 `3 J3 n5 [, o( V$ e
9. basic → based 4 s; A/ y8 h% G5 t' T
10. economist → economist’s
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 00:21 , Processed in 0.437555 second(s), 21 queries .