QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 67|回复: 0

[四级模拟] 2012年12月大学英语四级选词填空专项练习(13)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 09:52:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2012年12月大学英语四级选词填空专项练习(13)# L: i. B1 U0 I+ W
What is your favorite color? Do you like yellow, orange, red? If you do, you must be an optimist, a leader, an active person who 11 life, people and excitement. Do you prefer greys and blues? Then you are probably quiet, shy, and you would rather follow than lead. You 12 to be a pessimist. At least, this is what psychologists tell us, and they should know, because they have been seriously studying the meaning of color preference, as well as the effect that colors have on human beings. They tell us, among other 13 , that we do not choose our favorite color as we grow up—we are born with our preference. If you happen to love brown, you did so, as soon as you opened your eyes, or at least as soon as you could see clearly. . t$ _5 Y8 B# v% N; T
  Colors do 14 our moods—there is no doubt about it. A yellow room makes most people feel more cheerful and more relaxed than a dark green one; and a red dress brings warmth and cheer to the saddest winter day. On the other hand, black is 15 .A black bridge over the Thames River, near London, used to be the 16 of more suicides than any other bridge in the area—until it was repainted green. The number of suicide attempts immediately fell 17 ; perhaps it would have fallen even more if the bridge had been done in pink or baby blue. " M* Z- u8 `9 I3 r! F4 W5 G: `
  Light and 18 colors make people not only happier but more active. It is 中华考试网(www.Examw。com)2 c: Z( ]7 H+ e* @( @- k. ~& Q
  an 19 fact that factory workers work better, harder, and have fewer 20 when their machines are painted orange rather than black or grey. A. bright0 }+ O  b- }/ O) ?
B. scene
* W5 |! a$ I5 \" S- W/ }' n6 m5 FC., b5 T2 o% ~. f2 V* [
wholly. b4 S2 Z# Z9 Q+ r3 v8 o( G
D.
; V" m& F$ R/ {+ afavor8 s' f' Y5 T9 Z# o) ?% W
E. facts7 X1 Y' t* q  R. N% ]
F. depressing
6 Z% C' W; e6 o) D% j. K; R( ^G.# `: u- p/ `# _3 b$ O
accidents9 e3 p2 {  N& ?( z) d% ~' c
H.$ r; J- T! v6 L' n" `
interfere
" G. f3 t5 n9 e3 ?) K' xI. established' I; r. |$ d3 _: f3 n
J. incidents
3 P3 _# q8 a4 _# H1 E, F6 H' yK.0 w. T3 i) H- F
disgusting3 Q; m- Z/ `$ z" f
L.
6 n9 p4 U$ N  r! Jsharply
, Q9 G' d' }2 y' f% a2 qM. enjoys$ R! i2 D+ n" B  ~5 \% Z
N. tend
$ j" h* [8 L$ fO.' j8 n0 W: `2 U9 R6 ~' Y5 h7 j, @
influence
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 15:56 , Processed in 0.323049 second(s), 21 queries .