QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 99|回复: 2

[四级词汇语法] 大学英语四级模拟试卷:词汇

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 09:56:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Part Ⅲ Vocabulary and Structure (20 minutes); F0 T  b8 B+ Y# F' ^# a# F9 ^# k
  Directions:There are 30 incomplete sentences in this part.For each sentence there are four choices,marked A),B),C) and D). Choose the ONE answer that best completes the sentence.Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the centre.
* i& c5 _6 [" N1 p  41.He was a man of fine character in all points ____ he was rather timid.  A)except forB)except thatC)but forD)but
3 C2 u$ f0 G( [3 D  42.You really deserved the award because you performed much better ____ was expected.; |; R+ l+ N) C9 {0 F
  A)asB)likeC)thanD)more than
+ B5 A$ E, ]/ r  43.The ancient Egyptian pyramids are great tourist ____ tempting millions of visitors per year.
: @! L+ G, o. T! B. O+ l# ^% [; h  A)appointmentB)arrangementC)attentionD)attraction
3 E$ H) ?$ Y9 g% O2 g! L  44.Her mood ____ from optimism to extreme depression.7 n& [" F- p9 K2 z# n/ l) [, [8 k
  A)alteredB)transmittedC)transferredD)varied
# R7 B6 {! Q: Z! g" f  v2 h. a  45.I really appreciate ____ to help me,but I think I will be able to manage by myself.
4 J! T& D/ y" v9 O" D- c" d. Y3 E- a' h3 g  A)that you offerB)your offering/ H3 v. \, K# s
  C)you to offerD)that you offered
6 R0 _/ ~1 n0 h8 U6 K" |, U6 t   46.A plane was reported in the newspaper ____ in broad daynight yesterday.& a! Z. C$ n: s, N) @" K' S/ L
  A)being hijackedB)to be hijacked
$ i; ]9 _( K; @9 ~9 Z  C)having being hijackedD)to have been hijacke1 g/ V) b, h! s  l
 ; F1 N" y9 x& ^; B: L5 v3 j
  47.The government officials ____ the various factors leading to the present economic crisis.7 G) X. w7 R5 C7 a- M$ r1 f3 F
  A)went afterB)went forC)went intoD)went on
, ^9 S) ~! J# ]3 ?9 x  48.Telephone communication with all outpost has ____.: B+ ]+ R3 t9 S  O4 t6 p$ D; k/ |
  A)broken downB)broken offC)broken outD)broken up
4 f5 a+ X6 |$ n+ a  49.On ____ for room,I again met with ominous word “Full up”.  y$ Q* B, d* Q8 s
  A)acquiringB)inquiringC)requestingD)requiring& h' a7 Z1 u# r  H  f# S( G
  50.____continue his studies,James quitted school and started working.  d8 [; ~$ l, C& C6 q% r
7 T: F; [) Z# O# Y6 L
  A)Wishing notB)To wish not toC)Not wishing toD)Not wishing
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 09:56:45 | 显示全部楼层

大学英语四级模拟试卷:词汇

</p>  55.The patient is possessed with the idea that the entire organism is ____ by an incurable disease.& x! W. d& G) N+ [9 c# Y
  A)affected B)inclined C)effected D)related
6 f$ B7 ?- m6 e6 r1 v$ f/ r  56.We were dressed up for the party,but she was still in her ____ clothes .7 h8 T( n' C0 V7 s" m
  A)averageB)normalC)ordinaryD)regular) h2 n) i  J3 H  }: |0 a1 n  Q
  57 As long as you’ve paid in advance,we won’t ____ you for delivery.
) ?6 S& p) |, z; |3 k0 V  )chargeB)claimC)demandD)price! P! U1 T& Q- J# f1 W# Z: y
  58.The palace had been ____ to from time to time,and as a result incorporated various styles of architecture.0 }# m0 n, q4 e* w
  A)turnedB)extendedC)amountedD)added' v% ^/ t* b0 I: t" P
  59.____with teaching,he decided to quit the job.3 q& F" `" L! n, \2 |3 w
A)Fed upB)Feeding upC)To be Fed upD)He was fed up7 F; G1 t1 V) e' B) }
  60.The matter is perplexing in the extreme,and we need not ____ it here. 7 r$ l& f- X( `8 l. f8 f5 @) H  F6 M6 n! p
  A)go aboutB)go intoC)go upD)go for
2 U# _* w" @! {. A& i1 A  61.Hamburg ____ in commercial importance before any other town on the Continent of Europe./ z2 y( k, d* z8 D1 Y

|1 _+ g) i) G' K, y8 k+ M: |3 Q3 A/ R# s  A)arrangesB)classifiesC)occupiesD)ranks4 s+ w) s& Q  k* |# @! I
  62.We prefer that the plan ____ before being put into execution.6 \4 k# U  K* |5 Y6 _( W( W
  A)will be fully discussedB)be fully discussed
. J' o1 w$ {7 v  C)must be fully discussedD)would be fully discussed
+ ], Y% {6 O4 R1 K) j, f  63.A survey was carried out on the college student’s learning techniques,____ was very upsetting.
0 E1 c# W+ O  L. e! C* ?. D# i  A)its resultB)as a result
9 b# T% f( ~! z# ]3 @+ @+ W4 |  C)the result of whichD)as a result of which
, d3 d& A; l+ Q  64.We have plenty of bread,and ____ butter,we have more than enough.
6 y; h- f, M# ^, M/ X+ O3 X  A)as forB)in case ofC)such asD)in view of
4 ?7 b; W4 u, @0 p4 k+ n( r  65.The new government must ____ finding solutions to the country’s economic problems.: e+ V) k- k& J& A
2 L; A3 r+ b: ]
  A)set upB)set downC)set aboutD)set out
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 09:56:46 | 显示全部楼层

大学英语四级模拟试卷:词汇

</p>  66.He has great power and wealth,but is still happy ____ that.7 w3 J- G  h6 Q! w' ?0 R
  A)above allB)but forC)except forD)for all$ i' G6 }$ A7 T- O7 N4 O8 X
  67.You can have breakfast whenever ____ to yourself.
( E* J' k8 E! c( N5 @  A)availableB)adaptableC)comfortableD)convenient6 U0 l0 N1 T( h
  68.____ that it was made into a film.
$ i$ e2 E: [; [$ L  A)So great the success of the book was
9 ?" r' Z- q8 i1 z; M0 N5 r  B)So successful the book was
4 ]3 s3 D/ `( @! q  C)So the book was successful. V6 z* ^" w. G9 v# ?
  D)So great was the success of the book, ~# b6 t& @* \. ~. W
  69.When judging his performance,you must ____ the boy’s age.
5 o4 j* S8 Q! Z+ x/ d  A)account for B)take into account/ i7 n; J/ W7 ?- ^
  C)make out D)make up for' Z. e4 j2 ^* V
  70.After 25 years,the town center had changed ____ recognition.* V& ]: m9 O! A( f5 |
  A)to B)for C)under D)beyond
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 01:48 , Processed in 0.183735 second(s), 25 queries .