只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 64|回复: 0

[六级听力] 英语六级辅导:六级考试听力对话解题原则之短对话

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:13:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  教授要求严格:例如布置作业很多、考试不容易过,上课要求准时、讲座难度高等等;+ e: H/ r* w/ d. o
  2002年6月 第9题:
  ^6 U8 q( e. C# Y. d- t9 n  M: Erh-erh… Looks like I'm going to be a little late for class. I hope Pro. Clark doesn't start on time today.
; ?* z3 {, o7 n8 w# {6 O$ [8 B  W: Are you kidding? You can set your watch by the time he starts his class.5 a6 B; @. m& P5 g/ [
  Q: What can be inferred about Pro. Clark?
% R; t5 a) }3 ^$ P  A) He wants his students to be on time for class.' B9 z, _1 {. K: L9 e
  B) He doesn't allow his students to tell jokes in class.# l7 a0 ]+ C. ?6 ]3 z( B
  C) He is always punctual for his class.. r1 J9 S' [' @0 s/ u" K
  D) He rarely notices which students are late.
8 X' a' _, V/ y8 v. |  解析:男生说:可能我得迟到一会儿了,我希望Clark教授今天没有准点开课。女生回答:开玩笑吧,他每次开始上课(时间都很准,以至于)你都可以对你的表。因此答案选C.
, m+ N4 c# `1 T* C! G( Q  2003年1月 第6题
& u3 [- A6 X+ r8 r( e  W: Professor Smith, I really need the credits to graduate this summer., ~3 q2 a/ b  O/ [
  M: Here at this school the credits are earned, not given.2 K8 |% e- k# g
  Q: What do we learn from the conversation?8 Q) J0 i  a, d5 [
  A) The man thinks the woman can earn the credits.+ c6 m# R6 W6 ^1 V6 E$ m
  B) The woman is begging the man to let her pass the exam.
+ ^: O) t! d7 R/ L  C) The woman has to attend a summer course to graduate.9 _) u- f: F" _& j
  D) The woman is going to graduate from summer school.7 R% k# e0 S4 V+ d( |- Q2 s5 a
  解析:女生说:教授,我需要这些学分才能暑假顺利毕业。教授回答:这个学校的学分是挣来的而不是给的。因此答案选B.
/ z6 b/ A& ]: k+ T另外:作业总是很重的负担,需要了解的是,作业包括各种各样的assignment 、homework 以及reading list。- V$ @0 l5 N6 v, h3 G) H$ L
  2003年6月 第8题转自:考试网 - [Examw.Com]" k1 }7 f$ F9 Q; }
  M: Mr. Smith, our history professor, announced we would be doing two papers and three exams this semester. I wonder how I'm going to pull through when two other courses have similar requirements.
, A1 {" ~. y- o! r4 Q  W: Well, can't you drop one course and pick it up next semester?
  ^/ \" n5 h- {6 ^: I  w/ h  Q: What does the woman suggest the man do?
5 B1 s; s4 l8 M% t2 `# i5 }  A) Do the assignments towards the end of the semester. 4 t( K, F* a2 m: b1 V% s3 X- b
  B) Quit the history course and choose another one instead.
0 T1 A) V) g* E/ T9 I5 v  C) Drop one course and do it next semester. 6 U/ H8 C& e( A- f/ {. {
  D) Take courses with a lighter workload.
" M! Q- l" n4 ^3 F* l# l  解析:男生抱怨道我们的历史老师Smith宣称这个学期我们要搞定两份论文三次考试。可是别的课程也有类似的要求,我都不知道我该怎么去应付了。女生建议道那你为什么不退一门课呢?下学期再选也不迟啊。因此答案选C。- U- b3 [2 p5 X" `( R7 i8 ?! y; f5 d
  预订难以成功:房间、交通或演出的票、商品等都很难订到或买到。
: Y4 S8 w. T  w2 A$ @' b3 c' @0 Y  M: I wonder whether it would be possible to change this double room to two single rooms." c/ C4 h/ Y& n7 i8 A! ^
  W: Sorry, sir. All the single rooms are occupied. But if you like, I can check with Imperial Hotel to see if they have any.
4 X- N4 `( ~4 d  Q4 a# Q1 B  Q: What's the woman going to do for the man?
+ {# U9 x4 f  J$ ~  A) Let him move to a room with two single beds.
/ f" X4 g8 ?# X% p  B) Check to see if there are any vacancies in her hotel.
) r, R* i% n! i7 ^0 @' G( q5 K( l  C) Try to help him find rooms in another hotel.
( p9 c4 c* P  o1 m+ P0 h1 W! f; a  D) Show him the way to Imperial Hotel.: f/ O3 r2 _. _" A) g  J
  解析:中男生说:我不知道能不能把这个双人间换成两个单人间。女生回答:对不起先生,所有的单人间都订满了。如果你想要的话,我可以给你查查帝国饭店看看它们有没有。因此答案选C。
7 i/ |+ h6 c% `" P4 R  女生更爱学习、男生更爱娱乐:* }4 P  W2 X2 s$ H" [( {9 z4 i
  2000年1月 第1题" I, X" u8 a; D
  W: It's a pity you missed the concert yesterday evening. It was wonderful.) U; O' {! D, g
  M: I didn't want to miss the football game. Well, I'm not a classical music fan anyway.
% _& k& ~4 Z* e7 B  Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
% P; f- M8 r, ^4 e( ?( W  A) The man was sorry to miss the football game.+ ~! X1 \& }& ~- Q0 \
  B) The man attended the concert, but didn't like it.
' P1 \" \, z! |% Z- E& `! N  C) The man was sorry that he didn't attend the concert./ o; F1 l0 l- u, E
  D) The man is more interested in football than in classical music.; Z. y/ t* }2 b  U- C0 _0 Y* J
  解析:中男生说:你错过了昨天晚上的音乐会真可惜。它很棒的。男生回答:我不想错过足球赛啊,况且我不是一个古典音乐迷。因此答案选D。5 z3 g2 |0 \8 F8 p5 V. e! h* F8 l1 V2 ]
  另外,交通工具容易迟到,邀约对方容易遭到拒绝(吃饭的邀请容易成功),事故中人不会死亡而是生还等特色规律都可以在题目中找到大量的佐证。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 12:10 , Processed in 0.246058 second(s), 21 queries .