立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 65|回复: 0

[六级听力] 英语六级听力辅导:小对话2

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:13:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
5、人物意图题 题型特征:第一个人经常提出一个请求、建议或意见等等,第二个人说的话一般以but为标志的句子来说出自己的意见。常见的提问方式:What do you learn from the conversation? 解决思路:关键要听懂第二个人but后面的话,but后面就是正确答案。9 @7 U% O+ y' G* {5 K, p' Y

/ I" l$ J! z2 V1994年1月4. A) The apartment is better furnished.       B) She prefers to live in a quiet place.  C) It's less expensive to live in an apartment.      D) She finds her roommates difficult to get along with. M: I hear you are moving to an apartment. Can you tell me why?W: Actually, I didn't want to move. It would be more expensive to live         outside the college. But I just can't bear the noise made by the      people living next door.Q: Why does the woman want to move?
1 Z5 z% v9 Y7 E4 G2 W# ^& Q& p' x% x) }

' V, f" q% s7 N' D8 v4 S- z' ^1996年1月10.
% T# S$ @$ F+ C) `0 y/ S. oW: The strike of the porters has hold up export orders for two weeks. Do you think it will end soon?W: So far as I know, the management side has made an improved pay offer but the unions are just holding out for the original demands.Q: What does the man think of the strike?# c" z& Q! z$ h" V7 x; A
8 y  _9 g0 |/ d9 A* Y
1998年1月 2. A) She is going to Finland.    B) She has visitors next week.   C) She has guests at her home.    D) She has just visited him this week.( a* k, a; q7 w) ~! o3 W
M: Why don't you come to our house for dinner some time next week?W: I'd like to, but we have visitors from Finland, perhaps next week.Q: Why can't the woman accept the man's invitation?
* D" Q) s. X% Y9 P1 V; w1 @
; U9 z4 q+ T. a* b# ]6 j9 E' C1999年1月3. A) He read the cabinet report.                     B) He read the newspaper.  C) He listened to a radio report.                  D) He's secretary telephoned him.
' o( a: N& l& E7 }1 @' nW: Mr. Johnson, have you heard the morning news report? Mill has resigned his post as Prime Minister. M: I didn't turn on the radio this morning, but I did see the headlines. If you remember, he threatened to leave the office at the last cabinet meeting. Q: How did Mr. Johnson learn that the Prime Minister has resigned?5 k, I+ d/ S: t3 R, O
& _" ?0 M, b% O, Y3 L  p: w
1999年6月3. A) She can't receive any calls.           B) She can't make any calls.  C) She can do nothing with the phone.    D) She can't repair the phone.: {+ b* m9 o* [# I6 Z
M: Can I help you, Ms? W: Yes, I bought this telephone last week, and it works all right with       out-going calls, but it doesn't ring for the incoming ones. Q: What's the problem with the woman's telephone?) e% i( D/ F1 `3 ^; u8 f
+ [2 A2 k4 _5 Y! Z$ P
2001年1月
5 o, l+ r4 T2 b% {0 L* G# q6. A) His English is still poor after ten years in America.
" J$ ]0 K0 z, `, I   B) He doesn't mind speaking English with an accent.
& {  x& d$ l( k, K$ y& ?   C) He doesn't like the way Americans speak.
% z& c  j5 u4 x$ z' G* x8 p   D) He speaks English as if he were a native speaker.M: Did you know this: after almost ten years in the United States, with such a strong accent.W: Yes, but he is proud of it. He says it is a part of his identity.Q: What does the conversation tell us about Mr. Li? Li still speaks English.
9 n& j: l( @, L
4 A6 |' E% @9 h2002年1月1. A) All the passengers were killed.      B) The plane crashed in the night.   C) No more survivors have been found.  D) It's too late to search for survivors. W: Is the rescue crew still looking for survivors of the plane crash? M: Yes, they have been searching the area for hours, but they haven't found      anybody else. They will keep searching until night falls. Q: What do we learn from the conversation?+ c, p( m) `; W  k! z. Y

# t6 y- @- h5 ]2 y9 G. F7 D6、态度评价题 选项中经常出现的态度类形容词或副词:Oh my God!, happy, worried, panic, luckily, fortunately, unfortunately, impatient, curious, anxious, ridiculous, hopeless.问题:What does the speaker think of sth.?What's the speaker's idea / attitude / opinion about ...?/ response to ...?7 o. A8 b4 h! u8 x

% W1 h0 O7 f% N! o/ P9 E, A1997年1月9. A) He is curious.   B) He is impatient.  C) He is exhausted.   D) He is satisfied.M: This is ridiculous! I've been waiting for my meal for more than half an hour.W: I know. But you see, the restaurant is full and we are short-handed today.Q: How does the man feel?. o  B" M. O  I; L4 m' b

( j5 N7 ^; G4 C/ ~1996年1月5. A) She's scornful.  B) She's angry.  C) She's sympathetic.  D) She's worried.; L; o+ g) o9 R# A/ N2 Y
M: I forgot all about the two o'clock meeting. Tom's going to kill me.W: Oh, God! I can see why you are upset. You can really be annoying when something important slips in your mind.Q: What's the woman's attitude towards the man's forgetfulness?+ a9 U+ ~, y1 Y) {) o3 [* e) J
3 E" I' z. m2 `' s7 o: H
1995年6月1. A) Enjoyable.   B) Inspiring.   C) Moving.  D) Dull.M: I have never seen such an interesting show. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. W: I must admit that I felt sleepy during the two hours.Q: How did the woman feel about the show?) q/ k7 }9 x  m3 ?4 I
: m6 c6 O/ j& I" q
1997年1月4. A) He feels unsympathetic.   B) He feels it's a pity.  C) He feels it's unfair.   D) He feels glad.W: By the way, did you hear that Jack failed the mid-term English exam? It's too bad because it'll disqualify him for next year's scholarship.M: He deserved it.He's never really studied since last semester.Q: How does the man feel about Jack's failing the exam?
0 ~9 `1 s% Y0 t, n5 i* Y7 @+ m3 q# P1 P+ `* w4 T2 z" l
1997年6月5. A) She has confidence in him.   B) She has also won a scholarship.   C) She is surprised at the news.   D) She is not interested in the news. 2 Q) c  ]5 S  b& L; ^; |3 `
M: Susan, have you read the notice on the bulletin board? I've won the scholarship for the next semester.W: I know you would. You certainly deserve it.Q: What does the woman mean?
0 R4 E& [* y, x+ Z6 {2 `! G' X1 P. \. ~
1998年1月6. A) He is surprised.   B) He feels very happy.  C) He is indifferent.   D) He feels very angry.W: Billy, have you heard the latest news? It appears that we won't be laid off after all.M: Oh, somewhat I'm tired of working here anyway.Q: What's the man's reaction to the news the woman told him?
! `2 E! e5 U9 B, K' Z
5 R$ W4 w/ H* U: i$ s1 e) O1 c) e
5 o4 ]% k( m  q- `- e1999年1月5. A) He is confident.                                B) He is worried.  C) He is bored.                                    D) He is angry.
5 h) U7 f5 a: E6 l! q
+ U3 L! z3 m4 ^5 n8 ?& V4 J& ]) fW: How did your interview go? M: I couldn't feel better about it. The questions were very fair and I seemed to find answers for all of them. Q: How does the man feel about the interview?5 W2 v. J: V8 @9 d, W

2 p! O' f1 I% t/ C( l+ d2002年1月2. A) Its results were just as expected.   B) It wasn't very well designed.   C) It fully reflected the students' ability.   D) Its results fell short of her expectations.4 L; s; {: u0 u; L- X! y
M: How many students passed the final physics exam in your class?W: Forty, but still as many as 20 percent of the class failed, quite       disappointing, isn't it? Q: What does the woman think of the exam?- ?6 N  }9 @/ |0 P. f$ t! L  D. G& ]

" t1 |0 [% q& r$ S: I' s- T7、动作行为题 题型特点:    通过两个人的对话,判断他们要干什么或正在做什么。问题:What's the speaker doing now?      What's the speaker going to do?      What does the speaker think sb. should do?注意:着重听出动作发生的先后顺序,还有动作的时态。
9 P6 i; t6 n2 p- ?0 x% ]7 ^( {- C  O: a  i" T
2001年1月3. A) Write the letter.  B) Paint the shelf.  C) Fix the shelf.  D) Look for the pen. M: I can't find my pen. I need to write a letter. W: I'll look for it later. Right now I need you to help fix the shelf before paint it. Q: What would they do first?- L9 [3 O0 U' \( B+ B6 C

# g8 \3 g  U9 @9 f1996年6月1. A) To change the tennis shoes in the sportswear department.  B) To help his friend find the right department.  C) To find his lost shoes on the tennis court.  D) To buy himself a pair of tennis shoes.M: Could you please tell me where I can find tennis shoes?W: Yes. You can get them in the sportswear department on the right side of       the store.Q: What does the man want to do?
+ Z$ V* O5 a7 C5 p  y" C1997年1月2. A) Ask Dr. Smith to alter his decision.   B) Ask Dr. Smith to call the library.  C) Get the book directly from Dr. Smith.   D) Get Dr. Smith's written permission.M: May I take this book out? I need it work on my paper for Dr. Smith's history class.W: I'm afraid not. The book has been put on reserve by Dr. Smith. Unless you have his written permission, we won't lend it out.Q: What should the man do to borrow the book?# h$ q% Z9 ]* m# J# B& X

6 i- M& M- H: {/ d$ r. y( s1997年6月2. A) Try to help him find rooms in another hotel.   B) Check to see if there are any vacancies in her hotel.   C) Let him move to a room with two single beds.   D) Show him the way to Imperial Hotel.
9 [/ [5 y$ o1 d0 z! Q/ AM: I wonder whether it would be possible to change this double room to two single rooms.W: Sorry, Sir. All the single rooms are occupied. But if you like, I can check with Imperial Hotel to see if they have any.Q: What's the women going to do for the man?) E, }7 `9 D* @" v* N& n5 i/ G

( [3 K/ K, q3 I' D4 D1999年1月4. A) Hurry to the conference.                        B) Skip the conference.  C) Take the subway.                                D) Take a bus.M: If you are in a hurry, you can take the subway. But if you want to go sightseeing, you can take a bus. W: Actually, I don't have to be at the conference before noon. Q: What will the woman probably do?; a+ a( `: W: H
% ]) t6 ^6 J  B- h1 G% P7 G# L2 |
1999年6月2. A) Singing loudly.                        B) Listening to music.  C) Studying.                              D) Talking on the phone.W: Hey! If you can't enjoy that at a sensible volume, please use earphones. I'm trying study. M: Oh! I'm sorry. I didn't realize it was bothering you. Q: What is the man probably doing?
! g! w* R2 T9 q
4 w: v. ]# f6 I2000年6月1. A) Buy some traveller's checks.                B) Borrow some money from a friend.   C) Check the brakes and tires.                 D) Spend some time travelling. M: Have you had the brakes and tires checked? And do you have enough money?W: I've taken care of everything and I'm sure it's going to be a wonderful trip.Q: What is the woman going to do?
8 Q# C) N6 ^1 N& f+ V+ d* j
3 ?6 |8 M: b8 G2003年1月10. A) Selecting the best candidate.   B) Choosing a campaign manager.   C) Trying to persuade the woman to vote for him.   D) Running for chairman of the student union. M: You are my campaign manager. What do you think we should do to win the election? I'm convinced I'm the best candidate for the chairman of the student union.W: We won't be able to win unless  we get the majority votes from the women students.Q: What is the man doing?
% G  G+ B4 ~4 h7 L
2 r( c$ r2 K$ q3 t/ Q, P, L8、因果关系题常见的因果关系的表达: since, for, as, because (of), due to, so thattherefore, thus, as a result, hence, in that, now that, but that解题思路:要深入理解说话人的含义
% X# t( e! X4 c1 O3 ^9 |: V7 Z" h
; Z) P/ Y$ C" l1995年1月9. A) He doesn't write well enough.  B) He is not a professional writer.  C) He hasn't got any professional experience.  D) He didn't perform well in the interview.
: |5 h& ~+ {) @. {& g4 b1 s+ ?1 |) pW: How was the job interview? I think you'll make a good journalist. I remember you as the best writer of the class.M: Well, in fact, my application was turned down. They were looking for people with experience in the profession.Q: Why didn't the man get the job?" t! t4 V) `2 J+ E; `
; {/ m& b. n- z0 J, ~
1995年6月, q2 V' ?' R/ m5 T+ r6 C
9. A) The first house they saw is too expensive.
7 }6 t6 J, C1 a& CB) They may save some money for the time being.
* X( X5 B1 @! ?8 v- ~( r8 n+ f% ~' qC) She is happy with the price set by the seller.1 n1 u4 _. k4 q& V! p6 C. p
D) Less money will be spent in maintaining the house.
, }7 v0 z  m' O8 Q4 v1 K) jM: Of the two houses we have seen, which one do you think fits our needs better, the first one or the second one?
2 B/ \- A6 \) I+ W7 y0 y' }W: The second one. It seems very expensive. But in the long run, it will save us the money on the maintenance.  |- s) U. m# |$ u/ B6 P" V
Q: What does the woman say about the reason for her choice?/ _, d5 h0 V* W: ]; M; ^& y1 z
  D( S# A0 a1 S* B
1997年1月
! U4 z8 {0 u( J/ p) P10. A) She didn't know how to use the new oven.
- L- J3 T% C9 i$ ^6 bB) She wanted her refrigerator to be fixed.! @$ I" E7 e& S4 J
C) There is something wrong with the oven.
4 v, G2 S5 Q1 `' F- p# `D) There is something wrong with the food.% W9 D' W% s: E7 T$ k3 z' C' Y! o4 f
M: Yes, Mrs. Smith. What can I do for you? Is it the refrigerator again?
, O5 E8 h6 F; f# x0 X% |W: No, it is the oven this time. I think something is wrong with the temperature control. Whatever I try to cook gets burned.) g& N# }6 I8 n0 D1 j5 ~
Q: Why does the woman call the man?' F3 w" S) ]. I" Q) J

$ g$ b+ m* ?7 V8 m( z$ h% g+ O1997年6月. y& b; p. [, y1 n2 T$ a' N  f
6. A) His only son is dying . 8 ]) _3 v" I- h8 J# ]
B) His mother died some time ago.   F# [' B. l  _2 T) s. _
C) He didn’t look after his sic wife.
/ j) [1 W8 \5 ]7 X! lD) He hasn’t taken good care of his son. / A% C( ~& X" Z4 h; c
M: What kind of father am I? My only son almost died, and I didn’t even know he was ill.& j( T0 q/ ]0 T% ]
W: Don’t blame yourself. You were too busy to pay attention to him. If his mother was still alive, things would have been much better.% I8 p6 X( J* v/ I) C2 T: U
Q: Why dose the man blame himself?
% s! [: H. h# [# q4 ~
( b1 R! O3 d6 n' P/ T: r2000年1月. d0 }' X6 s& U* l# P
7. A) The visiting economist has given several lectures.
; W* d& U1 T0 w) ?2 P: s# ^4 B   B) The guest lecturer's opinion is different from Dr. Johnson's.
- s( g5 D" t3 i   C) Dr. Johnson and the guest speaker were schoolmates. - _  H2 A& d% R( m0 m* z: y2 u. S
   D) Dr. Johnson invited the economist to visit their college.
7 i4 c; l5 ?% b1 i0 ]4 \M: The visiting economist is speaking tonight. But Dr. Johnson doesn't seem to think much of him.
9 J5 l% p  W# ]W: That's because Dr. Johnson comes from an entirely different school of thought.
1 b, b% k& J% W3 R" BQ: What do we learn from the woman's remark?. F0 X* u3 b* {1 K$ f! e1 }

7 w. y8 w* k0 ^2003年1月9. A) He'll give a lecture on drawing.  B) He doesn't mind if the woman goes to the lecture.  C) He'd rather not go to the lecture.  D) He's going to attend the lecture.W: I don't imagine you have any interest in attending that lecture on drawing, do you?M: Oh, yes, I do, now that you remind me of it.Q: What do we learn about the man from the conversation?
8 l1 P3 F  b2 _# u) C
/ V$ v( \: u& e$ F. {4 [2003年6月4. A) She promised to help the man.  B) She came a long way to meet the man.  C) She took the man to where he wanted to go.  D) She suggested a way out of the difficulty for the man.
1 e+ t: k3 x9 \! Z8 E3 HM: Thank you for your helpful assistance. Otherwise, I'd surely have missed it. The place is so out of the way. W: It was a pleasure meeting you. Good bye! Q: Why did the man thank the woman?
8 y9 h% S  B3 f- U( s% K5 z# s
, q( |+ N6 z+ h, N% h9、意义解释题 重点考查:短语和小词的理解问题:What does the man/speaker mean?
& p4 C! z' s0 E, f+ |* n' i9 A+ u, b- M2 X( A
1994年1月8. A) Teachers like Professor Johnson are rare.      B) Professor Johnson has won a million dollars.  C) Professor Johnson is lucky to be teaching at that school.   D) There are many teachers as good as Professor Johnson.W: This school is lucky to have a teacher as good as Prof. Helen Johnson.M: She is one in a million.Q: What does the man mean?8 b& a$ v$ K6 }  q% [2 W% [

" W5 _- C, Z9 f# c1 J3 r1995年1月10. A) He hasn't think it necessary to refuel the car.   B) He can manage to get the gasoline they need.   C) He hopes the woman will help him select a fuel.   D) He thinks it is difficult to get fuel for the car.W: We have to face the fact that it is a little hard to get fuel for the car.M: Between you and me, I think there is always a way to get around this problem.Q: What does the man mean?
; p9 s6 Y5 S2 w. z+ s- `1 D% R' T/ ^7 X2 M8 p) N  D6 ?7 J
, ^: c: ~8 o; b# l5 E: S
1995年6月
) L6 A( M7 ?; z- R4 k0 n6 y/ Y4. A) Families with cars   B) American's heavy dependence on cars.  C) Roads and highways.   D) Traffic problems in America.
1 a& D. r) b2 s, M8 `W: You Americans are funny. It seems as if you were married to your cars.
3 y0 U  ^: l$ L' qM: Yeah, I guess that's true. The country is becoming one big highway. I was reading that there are about 4 million miles of roads and highways in this country now.; ~( {: v3 V7 ]! L( @
Q: What are they talking about?) ]9 w- B6 |& b/ t+ h- V
; k( F  D+ Y+ V* x7 l
1997年6月4. A) He loves his present job.
  r8 [8 g9 ]7 P6 }B) He is going to open a store. 2 s8 @. s5 ^: i3 P8 H1 C
C) He is about to retire.
) \; B+ x& |( K0 x1 z) r, t  AD) He works in a repair shop. W: It's good to see you again. What are you doing these days? You're still working at the same place, aren't you?M: Yes, I am. And I'm counting the days until retirement.Q: What can we learn about the man?
7 Z% t% N) A& g$ Q! E8 W7 h" x* r
* K# K  ~/ }! H- t9 p1999年6月4 U8 z' i, Z/ X) O6 o
6.A) They should put the meeting to an end.4 M# w* J0 U: Y1 U& y2 ?' D* B
  B) They should hold another meeting to discuss the matter.+ N6 S9 n  ~& c- l
  C) She would like to discuss another item.! e9 _; J, d! p. ]$ h* D
  D) She wants to discuss the issue again later.
, n# w, n5 C; @( {9 gM: I think we should move on to the next item. W: Ok. But I'd like to take this matter up again at the end of the meeting.Q: What does the woman imply?+ b6 W- D5 H5 w: Y/ X5 \5 c- u8 R) b
0 j; l+ w( ]$ ?* n2 K
2000年1月+ Q6 `" [$ `& C0 O
8. A) She's never watched a better game.   B) Football is - her favorite pastime.  C) Their team played very badly.  D) The game has been canceled.
4 t; o5 W' ]+ x$ q6 OM: I'm sorry I missed the football game, but I had a terrible cold.
' Z  [. w  R. s# B2 yW: You didn't miss anything. We couldn't have played worse.( B! V& p/ p+ M# ^
Q: What does the woman mean?1 i6 @: a2 C; D/ S- {
* y1 r/ M' `, N4 O, G5 W
2002年6月& G% ], Y" y1 l4 v7 @
8. A) She's proud of being able to do many things at the same time.  B) She is sure to finish al the things in a few hours.  C) She dreams of becoming a millionaire someday.  D) She's been kept extremely busy.
6 o- v0 S) Z* |9 v1 mM: You're looking a little overwhelmed. W: Exactly. You know I got a million things to do and all of them have to be finished within 3 hours. Q: What does the woman mean?
$ f# `" B2 s6 A8 B7 C. a% B: a- `% x. A* _5 ~" @
. h% c, F) ?0 }6 P: L& u, \0 ^4 A& g
2003年1月
4 F& P+ r: i) f/ j8 k; h. y5. A) He is sure they will succeed in the next test.4 F0 A5 s8 d5 b4 W7 ^
B) He did no better than the woman in the test.) i8 ]9 z( H' D# F4 B5 x  J
C) He believes she will pass the test this time.6 J  D/ T+ A, q) g6 w2 C) \- v5 M
D) He felt upset because of her failure.
5 \% f7 ]2 {3 ^+ w" }  EW: Oh, dear. I'm afraid I fail again in the national test. It's the third time I took it.M: Don't be too upset. I have the same fate. Let's try the fourth time.Q: What does the man mean?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 01:58 , Processed in 0.604354 second(s), 21 queries .