立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 43|回复: 0

[六级听力] 2011年12月英语六级听力精练—长对话4

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:13:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  23. A) Transferring to another department. B) Studying accounting at a university
: T" U( a- [, @) U6 i; z4 n  C) Thinking about doing a different job. D) Making preparations for her wedding.+ }# q, P+ P, p6 C0 I8 |0 p
  24. A) She has finally got a promotion and a pay raise. B) She has got a satisfactory job in another company.  @, b" I, X+ l1 U* j2 D) F3 @0 L
  C) She could at last leave the accounting department. D) She managed to keep her position in the company.
* R, v3 B" ?, x# h  25. A) He and Andrea have proved to be a perfect match. B) He changed his mind about marriage unexpectedly.% n0 F8 Z* A$ O: @% A* P
  C) He declared that he would remain single all his life. D) He would marry Andrea even without meeting her.
* B7 j  o0 B! V% Z  答案0 B5 y0 o* o& K, E
  23. C) Thinking about doing a different job.
- B& q7 K: O2 }5 J. f  24. A) She has finally got a promotion and a pay raise.3 c5 q5 y$ d8 m* Y7 p8 }
  25. B) He changed his mind about marriage unexpectedly.) B7 q7 T7 V& a8 B+ @
  原文
: K! b3 _: a/ Q3 ^1 B  W: Hi Kevin!: D- k4 P8 `- Z5 x
  M: Hi Laura, long time no see! What have you been up to lately?
. z  I9 S1 [8 c" C% a' b  W: Not much I can assure you. And you?1 D9 v& G; z3 o" [
  M: Much the same except I do have some big news.
$ d" l. M: I0 A  R6 V" Z  W: Come on. This suspense is killing me." {8 B5 U$ A. [$ k$ s& w/ ^- c$ k$ q
  M: No, really, what have you been doing these past few weeks? The last time I saw you, you were looking for a new job.
$ [" ~4 }) ]7 b$ X7 H6 K" d* f  W: Well, that’s not exactly true. I was thinking about changing jobs. Luckily, they offered me a new position in the accounting department.
' e% b9 K" h& z' [8 W  M: A step up in the big business world.
- m/ E( y6 a* C% q" \1 D  W: I wouldn’t exaggerate, but I am pleased. I had been hoping to get a promotion for a while. So when it finally came through, I was relieved. Actually, that’s why I was looking for a new job. I just didn’t want to work there anymore if they weren’t going to recognize my efforts.
, P% o% G2 |; Z$ W% q9 ]  M: Right, sometimes you can do your best and it seems like the others don’t know you exist. I hope the money’s better.
6 ~8 Y0 G) K; Z8 r$ W# P: G  W: I got a reasonable raise, now enough about me. I’m dying to hear your news.7 i+ k+ J; f& i3 u6 D  y3 d
  M: I am getting married.& Z% t+ ]6 Z6 h8 f
  W: No, you said you’d never get married.: e2 n' c, q# O( l8 ]0 J
  M: That was then and this is now. You’ve got to meet Andrea, she’s great!
( J0 U1 D4 r, ~5 V8 u  W: This is all news to me. I didn’t even know you were dating.
' c/ i# G9 n/ y: L1 C  M: We weren’t. We’ve just been dating for two weeks now.: U6 p4 m" w  c7 D0 T
  W: And you getting married?/ Q/ R1 Q/ U6 S. h3 k
  M: I know. I can’t help it. I just know she’s the one.% a! d! G* r- Q& K8 ^, {
  W: Well, congratulations! That’s fantastic!# o5 @. G6 j/ I0 p7 Q  ]1 j
  M: Thanks, I’m glad to hear you feel way.
  h2 j: T& u0 c: @4 A) S  23. What was the woman doing when the man last saw her?7 T/ b2 ?. n8 _7 N% p! B
  24. Why does the woman say she was relieved?
* W8 g& L4 g. A& O$ U  25. Why is the woman surprised at the man’s news?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-6 08:57 , Processed in 0.263372 second(s), 21 queries .