只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 77|回复: 0

[六级听力] 2012年大学英语六级听力冲刺训练(04)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:13:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2012年大学英语六级听力冲刺训练(04)
! w1 v9 Y5 _( ~% F+ m" t" C$ K5 q0 {4 \' R

$ z3 H$ C8 T1 u4 _+ F8 M  23. A) Transferring to another department. B) Studying accounting at a university
6 o  I5 l( Q, d" Z  C) Thinking about doing a different job. D) Making preparations for her wedding.. O& Z% U) R5 y
  24. A) She has finally got a promotion and a pay raise. B) She has got a satisfactory job in another company.
' m3 C: Q  t6 m. j6 V  C) She could at last leave the accounting department. D) She managed to keep her position in the company.
4 k1 G+ P3 L8 i" U+ ?  25. A) He and Andrea have proved to be a perfect match. B) He changed his mind about marriage unexpectedly.: j7 s' t2 Y* M5 K' F- r" C
  C) He declared that he would remain single all his life. D) He would marry Andrea even without meeting her.( \4 i1 \& S7 S; k$ k/ L4 ]
  答案
, N+ }% J" X6 c% c  ?1 u  23. C) Thinking about doing a different job.) R" K1 @$ e2 a
  24. A) She has finally got a promotion and a pay raise.
) l6 J8 E- t- J/ S  25. B) He changed his mind about marriage unexpectedly.
' A6 |, o& m9 \; z) X: r! l  原文" n8 m1 X/ Y6 K& a* v6 q$ C
  W: Hi Kevin!
; T0 M! B/ [( P, j  M: Hi Laura, long time no see! What have you been up to lately?" S3 L; D% h2 T$ Q" Q$ v
  W: Not much I can assure you. And you?1 |8 J+ C5 }1 y5 l5 B4 {
  M: Much the same except I do have some big news.
1 m6 A5 c1 K( u' D) d+ D  W: Come on. This suspense is killing me.7 u% `% o5 W& ~  \
  M: No, really, what have you been doing these past few weeks? The last time I saw you, you were looking for a new job.. Q2 h+ r) @2 G+ {9 g  ?5 {8 M. _
  W: Well, that’s not exactly true. I was thinking about changing jobs. Luckily, they offered me a new position in the accounting department.
4 h! Q4 g* u% |* Y3 Z6 R  M: A step up in the big business world., r0 C0 y: m+ D# a* c4 L
  W: I wouldn’t exaggerate, but I am pleased. I had been hoping to get a promotion for a while. So when it finally came through, I was relieved. Actually, that’s why I was looking for a new job. I just didn’t want to work there anymore if they weren’t going to recognize my efforts.7 J" B2 |+ h! t) M+ y
  M: Right, sometimes you can do your best and it seems like the others don’t know you exist. I hope the money’s better.
; p4 ^; v% h; P. C; V) U& X  W: I got a reasonable raise, now enough about me. I’m dying to hear your news.) y" D( w# y3 f+ Z1 V4 \" h3 [
  M: I am getting married.. V# L; h& c" M
  W: No, you said you’d never get married.# }9 }8 S, h8 x8 K
  M: That was then and this is now. You’ve got to meet Andrea, she’s great!+ o3 H) m4 K7 W0 n
  W: This is all news to me. I didn’t even know you were dating.
+ o5 b" I1 u/ V7 A  M: We weren’t. We’ve just been dating for two weeks now.7 @( ?* ]  E4 ]( B
  W: And you getting married?
0 s$ T/ c- K3 Q( D' a0 L: b5 ^  M: I know. I can’t help it. I just know she’s the one.
/ r! @$ a- \7 L  W: Well, congratulations! That’s fantastic!
8 p* ]" }7 |0 s, S0 N: J) N  M: Thanks, I’m glad to hear you feel way.
- O0 V5 _3 b- {' a  23. What was the woman doing when the man last saw her?
' R$ {0 r2 F8 X, _. x8 F  24. Why does the woman say she was relieved?
7 d: X: h# y2 ~1 i  25. Why is the woman surprised at the man’s news?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 04:07 , Processed in 0.758753 second(s), 21 queries .