立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 87|回复: 1

[六级词汇语法] 2012CET六级话题词汇(6)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:21:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Professor Chris Idzikowski, director of the UK Sleep Assessment and Advisory Service analysed six common sleeping positions - and found that each is linked to a particular personality type.
( e% J7 q8 M1 q( o8 ?0 X英国睡眠评估及咨询服务主管Chris Idzikowski教授分析了六种常见睡姿,发现睡姿与人的性格有关。 0 Z. O% h3 z* S4 a2 z* F- D
3 E2 {1 {! v+ m
Foetus(41%)1 q% v: j& j, I( ?" W

7 [. C8 w$ t! ~% l, i! ^3 g. nThose who curl up in the foetus position are described as tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. They may be shy when they first meet somebody, but soon relax. This is the most common sleeping position, adopted by 41% of the 1,000 people who took part in the survey. More than twice as many women as men tend to adopt this position.
3 l$ _7 h9 _5 N: [: i9 U胎儿式4 B$ Y7 o( H( F2 A5 r
睡觉姿势如同婴儿蜷缩身体的人,外表坚强,实则脆弱。与陌生人初次见面会比较害羞,但很快就能放松下来。婴儿式是最普遍的睡觉姿势,在一次1000人的调查中有41%的人采用这种姿势,其中女性是男性的两倍。
2 @" I# V' q- R6 `0 V: @$ X9 PLog(15%)
" `, M" z* e% z. s( NLying on your side with both arms down by your side. These sleepers are easy going, social people who like being part of the in-crowd, and who are trusting of strangers. However, they may be gullible.
* s0 H9 |! q! J6 o4 D" L圆木式" ^5 W7 B3 R  l
侧卧双手直放的姿势为圆木式。圆木式睡姿的人容易相处,喜交际,爱热闹,易相信陌生人,但可能会受骗。
7 y  H  U; T2 y! _4 M# Y  }Yearner(13%)
* E% |3 H- V; K; y( W3 vPeople who sleep on their side with both arms out in front are said to have an open nature, but can be suspicious, cynical. They are slow to make up their minds, but once they have taken a decision, they are unlikely ever to change it.
# M# \# U9 V3 w! j: [( R6 e渴望式
1 l$ f9 H. t; B9 @! ?  _侧卧双手向前伸展的姿势为渴望式。渴望式睡姿的人性格外向,但多疑,多愤世嫉俗。不易下决心,但一旦决定就很难更改。
+ L2 `1 V  S. hSoldier(8%)
4 }1 D( d7 _7 X- q4 ^4 c0 ]9 a
) {$ x- S3 \. Z  j0 ~Lying on your back with both arms pinned to your sides. People who sleep in this position are generally quiet and reserved. They don't like a fuss, but set themselves and others high standards.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 10:21:45 | 显示全部楼层

2012CET六级话题词汇(6)

士兵式
* m0 F% H( W  b仰卧双手置于身体两边的姿势为士兵式。士兵式睡姿的人一般沉默寡言,不喜欢小题大做,但对自己和他人要求都较高。4 i8 W9 m: |% i6 D& j- K
Freefall(7%)</p>Lying on your front with your hands around the pillow, and your head turned to one side. Often gregarious and brash people, but can be nervy and thin-skinned underneath, and don't like criticism, or extreme situations. 3 {0 U) l" }/ D1 g
自由落体式1 z  V) o' e) f3 x; H) U- f. p
俯卧双手环抱枕头,头歪向一边的姿势为自由落体式。这种睡姿的人多爱交际且性急,内心敏感易发怒,所以不喜欢别人的批评或比较极端的情境。
6 l; d+ y  x: K" T: n- y' rStarfish(5%)( H0 \- G7 D5 Z8 y' I* s! e# M
Lying on your back with both arms up around the pillow. These sleepers make good friends because they are always ready to listen to others, and offer help when needed. They generally don't like to be the centre of attention.
2 B# V4 s9 B* y海星式& \* i; n" I7 ^
仰卧双手环抱枕头的姿势为海星式。海星式睡姿的人善于倾听,乐于助人,所以人缘较好,但一般不喜欢成为关注的焦点。
9 u: [. ?/ G7 z0 }The remainder of those in the poll said the position they fell asleep varied or did not know.
# r/ ?3 Y+ L/ X6 @还有一部分被调查人会有各种不同的睡姿或者不清楚自己是什么睡姿。 . X, N: q: y( N; [& Z$ S
Professor Idzikowski also examined the effect of various sleeping positions on health. He concluded that the freefall position was good for digestion, while the starfish and soldier positions were more likely to lead to snoring and a bad night's sleep.
; ], I* u5 U# Z( N/ f: uIdzikowski教授还检查了睡姿对健康的影响。他总结认为自由落体式有助于消化,海星式和士兵式则很可能会使人打鼾,睡眠质量不佳。
( N5 @# A) ?8 W! b9 }' aThe research also found that most people are unlikely to change their sleeping position. Just 5% said they sleep in a different position every night.
2 P9 L& \# g5 k' @/ P研究还发现大多数人睡觉时不会更换睡姿,只有5%的称他们每天的睡姿都不同。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-5 14:06 , Processed in 1.195363 second(s), 23 queries .