扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 67|回复: 0

[六级词汇语法] 2012年大学英语六级语法:以-ly结尾的形容词(下)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:21:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2012年大学英语六级语法:以-ly结尾的形容词(下)
* u' G( j+ A4 M- i" j2 f1. manly  
' Z5 }% Y* ~0 S, ^: B2 H  Football is a manly sport. 足球是一项激烈的体育运动。
0 S& `, v6 _$ v" a0 y( G  He looks very manly in his uniform. 他穿着制服十分精神。 8 Q3 ^# M  F6 ~& J1 V# p$ _
  2. motherly
: ?6 G% B2 l8 n2 O  Her motherly kindness attaches us all to her. 她像母亲一般仁慈,我们大家都很依恋她。 ' P) L+ m9 @! ^6 S9 S1 V* Q9 _* C
  Natalie, silent, regarded them both with a satirical motherly look. 娜塔丽默默地用讽刺,但是慈祥的目光望着他们两人。
( S$ r# P3 }7 E+ r  3. silly
7 u+ ^. Y. K) A- t. Q  It sounds silly. 这话听起来很愚蠢。 & d4 b% }, S& o9 X
  It was silly to believe him. 相信他的话是愚蠢的。
- E- B9 P2 k+ M5 }& x+ b# P  That’s rather a silly question. 那是个相当愚蠢的问题。 & m3 @2 v: \" Z' u. [: ^
  4. sisterly
8 c( R" v) |8 L8 O+ y6 m  She had a true sisterly feeling for her brother. 她对兄长怀有真正的骨肉之情。 ( v& J5 X$ g3 D( ^8 E. \5 i& n, i% e0 Z
  The sisterly chat between the two of them lasted till midnight. 她们俩之间的亲密交谈一直继续到半夜。 ; F% g& p# T; Z* E6 s' p0 c% h
  5. ugly
& d$ s- {6 h  h3 G  The baby’s less ugly than you. 这孩子不像你那么丑。
6 E/ y" _" p' I) _  The ugly frog became a handsome prince. 丑陋的青蛙变成了英俊的王子。
2 h" b( f' V; O. m" T% t  You aren’t rich;still you could do something to help him. 你虽然不富有,但你仍可以给予他帮助。 中华考试网, }8 W" `9 v, {8 C
  6. unfriendly 8 x4 _! n: B. ~& g* K
  I felt that she wets unfriendly. 我觉得她不友好。 / s* i, j7 e( ~9 ^: \% R
  Tom is very unfriendly to me as well. 汤姆对我也很不友善。 8 ^+ B. T8 n. [' s- p( M% D
  I find her very aloof and unfriendly. 我觉得她非常冷淡,不好相处。
1 u7 B3 r& B7 f4 }$ e+ _  Do not think that Americans are in such a hurry that they are unfriendly. 不要认为美国人如此匆忙是不友善的。
5 V3 ^+ P1 G- |+ u0 _$ z  7. unlikely
) S% W* a: w, A3 X  Seeing that he’s ill, he’s unlikely to come. 他既然有病,那就不大可能来了。
4 R! f: z" ^+ a' z7 B9 P  The job is unlikely to be finished inside of a year. 这工作一年之内不见得能完成。
  i) N) R1 ]/ |+ [6 `  They are unlikely to stay in power after the next election. 下次选举之后他们不太可能继续执政。 8 z( n1 e0 h' C4 R5 p& t
  8. womanly % w! {& |$ q+ M
  They give away the fact that they haven’t the instincts of a womanly woman. 她们泄露了一个事实,那就是她们不具有女性的本能。 3 P9 w" b6 y% w
  She went, with her neat figure, and her sober womanly step, down the dark street. 她顺着黑暗的街道走去,显出利落匀称的身材,迈着端庄的女人的步子。 5 P. Z: M. G1 Q6 D: x; X2 h$ S
   9. lovely ! G- F0 K, p/ h1 m, m
  It’s a lovely day indeed. 天气的确很好啊。 0 o+ _0 p+ l: b7 L- {0 P- w
  Spring is a lovely season. 春天是怡人的季节。
, h8 Z5 t1 g) L' C/ h$ m  This is a lovely party, but we have to go because of the baby-sitter. 这个晚会真好,但因为要替换那临时看孩子的人。我们必须回去。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-7-6 18:49 , Processed in 0.291513 second(s), 21 queries .