只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 38|回复: 0

[六级阅读] 英语六级阅读:怎样才能突出句子的重点

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:30:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  有效的句子要有重点,并且要突出重点。句子的重点可以通过下列方法,加以突出:% C0 G* `7 ^$ A" m% X
  1. 把重点摆在句首或句尾. 一般而论,最显眼的位置是在“句尾,其次是在句首,中间的位置最平淡,乏善可陈。例如:
4 ?* m5 w  _4 M( d  (1).Incorrect grammar and improper construction invariably distract readers' attention.* `. y7 I- m* y3 R
  (2) The history of vocabulary is, in many ways, the record of civilization.: Q& ?! T; ~! F$ I% B4 g2 ^
  把重点放在句尾是种“吊胃口”的方法,读者或听者非得读完或听完整句不可。
/ L( e2 M1 I5 k9 E7 ~  2. 在复杂句里,把主句放在从句之后.除了名词从句和形容词从句之外,因为它们位置较固定,副词从句中有几种的位置灵活,可以在主句之前出现,也可以跟在主句之后。通常我们就把这样的副词从句提前,重点则放在后头的主句,如:& b. T. x0 L0 E" A
  (3a) I came upon an old classmate when I went to town yesterday.
( U5 P( `9 C" T7 i  When I went to town yesterday, I came upon an old classmate.
- x# d8 q0 G  e) s0 S5 L" c' E4 }  副词短语更是如此,如 :
% E4 Q& G  G/ @4 N  (4a) Steel is commonly used to make knives, razors and other useful tools because of its durability.3 i* {1 [, }* p8 `7 W2 D
  Because of its durability, steel is commonly used to make knives, razors and other useful tools.- n; l+ U' E: H8 E
  3. 把较重要或有分量的词语放在后头,如和:9 \; q% [. ]% p  T; H6 d0 k
  (5a) I was delighted and amused by the classical opera; k1 c, U' w: a
  I was amused and delighted by the classical opera.
3 o5 b9 U' z: |# o4 V6 t  (6a) That singer's life was tragic and brief.
+ a, B! b$ ]: k2 a5 ?  Q  That singer's life was brief and tragic.
7 @0 J% _( X; Z9 l1 T% H  4. 把句子中一系列的项目作逻辑性的排列。例如:
) p- v2 ~/ A+ Z* o5 u; x8 ]  (7) Tony ate his dinner, watched TV, and then went to bed.
1 t* A" G4 F5 l* M0 q' G  (8) Were you bored with years of study in elementary school, high school and institute of higher education?) R- m, B2 D  s: m+ F( l8 `
  5. 必要时,重复重要的语词或概念。 例如:1 N  |+ T" k# i7 ?" @
  (9) Jackie enjoys the company of ladies. He likes their beauty, he likes their delicacy, he likes their vivacity, and he likes their silence.
4 h9 n1 v, c1 G( B  (10) ...the land stretched out without names. Nameless headlands split the surf; nameless lakes reflected the nameless mountains and nameless rivers flowed through nameless valleys and nameless bays.
! _7 ~% K9 S6 y3 o3 ?8 `( d  6. 尽量用主动语态,因此比(11a)好:" p$ Q; c* L% t3 ]9 H7 j
  (11a) A pedestrian was struck on the head by a flying stone.$ V& ^( f$ B! {, B0 v. C2 J9 g
  A flying stone struck a pedestrian on the head.; m, d6 I. m& J# w/ K
  7. 适当时候,可用倒装句和平行句,如:
9 G; E) V1 x. I6 W" N  (12) Seven dwarfs lived here in the center of the dark forest. →
/ c: y$ f0 W8 `0 C  Here, in the center of the dark forest lived seven dwarfs.
. C  [; ^% _, l% [, _/ k  (13) Severity breeds fear; roughness breeds hatred.7 i" n- c. S4 \& D, [/ v5 Q2 J- Y0 S
  (14) Honesty recommends that I speak; self-interest demands that I remain silent.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 06:34 , Processed in 0.258489 second(s), 21 queries .