立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 62|回复: 0

[六级阅读] 六级阅读精选文:女人为什么流眼泪?

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:30:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A little boy asked his mother "why are you crying?"一个男孩问他的妈妈:“ 你为甚么要哭呢?”- F7 h8 S3 S6 ?* Q/ W+ c& j5 `
  6 C; z2 H' W. s0 k3 V
      "Because i'm a woman," she told him.妈妈说:“因为我是女人啊。”
* [) Z9 D  [+ @; ]. g% J  
9 {/ Y- |8 a& \- n      "I don't understand," he said.男孩说:“我不懂。”" \3 o3 B3 r, ~
  ) j  C, J9 F) A: G$ C: U
      His mum just hugged him and said, "and you never will."他妈妈抱起他说:“你永远不会懂的。”# F' H8 L9 v- H) T; a% y

6 A  U7 c% l1 v      Later the little boy asked his father, "why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"后来小男孩就问他爸爸:“妈妈为甚么毫无理由的哭呢?”
" f6 N, w- t  K3 {  8 o0 j1 M% v* }
      "All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say.“所有女人都这样,”他爸爸回答。2 @! Q- R7 b4 d/ N
  4 d- h: x! s* d' K1 i$ q! c
      The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.小男孩长成了一个男人,但仍就不懂女人为甚么哭泣。
9 q* g$ m$ Y2 j4 E) H( j0 u3 f  0 k7 k/ L& |' g2 G$ p/ i
      Finally he put in a call to god; and when god got on the phone, he asked, "god, why do women cry so easily?"
3 O" P) E7 j, S* m1 H5 K9 |/ {! ?  最後,他打电话给上帝;当上帝拿起电话时,他问道:“上帝,女人为什么那么容易哭泣呢?”# m0 }: Y1 a9 ?) A( j

( ]4 I2 W1 x9 |" j: Z+ T1 S      God said: "when i made the woman she had to be special. i made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world; yet, gentle enough to give comfort."上帝回答说:“当我创造女人时,让她很特别。我使她的肩膀能挑起整个世界的重担,并且又柔情似水。' H5 S: ]3 m2 Y& A6 U  M% \
  7 U* B! G1 q% z1 u
      "I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children."“我让她的内心很坚强,能够承受分娩的痛苦和忍受自己孩子多次的拒绝。”, C$ F% L! Q" f5 J* P0 i' u+ H( R5 }
  / }3 O. [0 ]5 F; B- W( u
      I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.“我赋予她耐心使她在别人放弃的时候继续坚持,并且无怨无悔的照顾自己的家人渡过疾病和疲劳。”% v+ n: S3 ~* Z- ^+ q

: p# Y! j' Z, Q" ]      "I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly." 我赋予她在任何情况下都会爱孩子的感情,即使她的孩子伤害了她。$ k5 j% L' Z" m. [; `7 W; d1 Z) Z3 d

5 D8 E2 [* c. F1 I      "I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart." 我赋予她包容她丈夫过错的坚强和用他的勒骨塑成她来保护他的心。# r# d% ^" N* w! {

$ q& a. m5 F( L8 n" K' B      "I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly."我赋予她智慧让她知道一个好丈夫是绝不会伤害他的妻子的,但有时我也会考验她支持自己丈夫的决心和坚强。
, q9 |# Q" M& k6 v2 `  
* j# |4 @' E0 s4 `      "And finally, i gave her a tear to shed. this is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed." 最後,我让她可以流泪,只要她愿意.这是她所独有的。
3 @/ O, \. a- x; c( C, }# J- X/ q5 m  
& A* ~- l9 h+ |! Y. J      "You see: the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair."你看,女人的漂亮不是因为她穿的衣服,她保持的体型或者她梳头的方式。: C3 n! d% j$ Q! v% l

; ^7 p/ F' m; f& x1 c      "Tthe beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart * the place where love resides."女人的漂亮必须从她的眼睛中去看,因为那是她心灵的窗户和爱居住的地方。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 13:37 , Processed in 0.308391 second(s), 21 queries .