立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 89|回复: 1

[六级阅读] 2011年12月英语六级考试阅读冲刺模拟题一

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:30:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 One of my favorite posters1 says, “ Life is a test. It is only a test. Had this been a real life you would have been instructed where to go and what to do.” Whenever I think of this humorous bit of wisdom2, it reminds me to not take my life so seriously.   When you look at life and its many challenges as a test, or series of tests, you begin to see each issue you face as an opportunity to grow, a chance to discover more about life. Whether you're being bombarded(攻击;质问) with problems,responsibilities,even insurmountable(不能克服的,不能超越的) difficulties, when looked at as a test, you always have a chance to succeed, in the sense of rising above that which is challenging you. If, on the other hand, you see each new issue you face as a serious battle that must be won in order to survive, you're probably in for a very rocky6 journey. The only time you're likely to be happy is when everything is working out just right. And we all know how often that happens.6 `# \8 p6 a9 S3 }
  As an experiment, see if you can apply this idea to something you are forced to deal with. Perhaps you have much pressure from your parents or you have a demanding7 boss. See if you can redefine the issue you face from being a “ problem” to being a test. Rather than8 struggling with your issue, see if there is something you can learn from it. Ask yourself, “ Why is this an issue in my life? What would it mean and what would be involved to rise above it? Could I possibly look at this issue any differently? Can I see it as a test of some kind?”8 v$ W+ J* {( U  k  H
  If you give this strategy a try you may be surprised at your changed responses. It has become far more acceptable to me to accept things as they are.0 \  \3 k, ~# t* n7 l4 D
  Questions 1 to 5 are based on the passage above.
; L' K/ T1 u$ r2 K8 x, x  1.According to the passage,what is the author's attitude towards life?
& A( s) f) k, f! c4 d( N; S  A.He takes his life seriously.- J) R2 `! S! q) [& ~: s3 `- j: j
  B.He considers life as test.
$ q2 t/ \/ R$ ~7 X# _) z) m3 S- ?  C.He knows where to go and what to do.
& C5 X9 m0 U3 `& g( Q7 W- ?  B.He thinks life is full of humorous wisdom./ c) b, X& m1 w7 k+ T3 U
  2.When you begin to consider life as a test,you will find _____.
. \' Z9 ]& h8 w5 W4 L  Q- ^3 U5 K  A.you are bombarded with problems and responsibilities
  l4 M/ a2 ?8 Q# u  B.the result of the test is so good that you are delighted
$ X9 a5 s1 R& T: L3 T  C.you have many opportunities to grow
& e+ M5 z/ h8 M  D.you have to go to school to take tests everyday$ {1 y7 I& p8 ~/ G9 d* k, g9 _
  3.Which of the following statement is TRUE according to the author?; q& C2 v+ f: j' l% Y+ s" T
  A.When you look at life as a test,you have a chance to overcome problems you face.$ t* l4 e* @1 H0 S' I  }4 q$ T
  B.When you take life seriously,you are more likely to succeed and become happy.6 O" K& N- s: y* K$ C
  C.When you see each problem as a serious battle,you have more chance to survive.1 N  [8 p' g6 ^9 N0 H
  D.When everything is working out just right,you can know how often it happens.4 y8 _7 E/ n" _0 @& e
  4.It is implied from the passage that you'd better look at life as a test when_____.' \' I- j+ \' d; a) u
  A.you try to get the meaning of the poster
& j8 z5 `& l) O0 U8 y  B.your parents give you much pressure/ y* t7 n3 x* r1 Y: p- S
  C.you are carrying out an experiment& A- g* z# ]2 W& t. V. a: b& E
  D.you are in a rocky journey
% R( }0 `6 Q% p" ~  5.Which of the following can be the best title of the passage?: X! ]9 O% j+ o5 m$ ^% T3 ]
  A.My Favorite Poster8 _6 D1 }) S0 f/ Z, k. s# n; k
  B.Take Life Seriously、
8 z9 T& X# O/ T0 e- [  C.Face Challenge of Life
4 ^6 b( u% V) x& I1 \4 F  N  D.Life Is Only A Test6 t3 w/ M$ v2 W, r

. R4 p) j0 p, z+ n- \  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 10:30:45 | 显示全部楼层

2011年12月英语六级考试阅读冲刺模拟题一

文章精要</p>  议论文。本文作者建议人们将生活看成一个测验,以更好地应对生活中的种种困难和挫折。
$ X5 ~, V0 m( c2 w1 `  斟词酌句; {$ Z. r( M& q, `. E. K
  demanding adj.过分要求的,苛求的9 r7 f/ O6 e: m8 S2 ~
  *To be a CEO of a big company is a real demanding job. 当大公司的执行总裁真的是一件费力的工作。
1 B3 X6 j; X6 g4 ?, ^& ^3 P& Y6 i* T  指点迷津) V: @9 Z5 b: |9 ~8 @
  1.Had this been a real life you would have been instructed where to go and what to do. 本句用了虚拟语气,表示与过去事实相反。句中省略了连词if。在书面语中条件从句可以不用连词if,只须将谓语中的过去式had移至主语之前即可。
  x( O+ H8 y6 T  2.Whether you're being bombarded with (problems,responsibilities,even insurmountable difficulties), when looked at as a test, you always have a chance to succeed, in the sense of rising above that [which is challenging you].本句的主干是you always have a chance to succeed。whether和when分别引导让步和时间状语从句。注意looked在此处是一个省略用法,相当于they are looked。方括号里的从句是that的定语。句中“in the sense of”表示“从某种意义上来说(你总有机会成功)”。
. u! ?2 ]7 V1 i5 `0 s  试题精析) c# R& N/ |, H# t, i: E
  1.选B。本题为观点态度推断题。文中第一段第一句说作者“最喜欢的标语上写着:生活是个测验”,这句话暗示了作者的生活态度。
0 [8 [# E6 B% m: o  2.选C。本题为主要细节正误题。第二段第一句说“you begin to see each issue you face as an opportunity to grow”,选项C与其意思一致。
( n' E3 v6 C8 ~  T  3.选A。本题为文章细节正误题。第二段第二句“……in the sense of rising above that which is challenging you”中的“rise above”与A选项中的“overcome”相呼应。
* S+ K# ]+ c. a$ |" }8 G  4.选D。本题为主要细节正误题。A选项与题干无关;B选项过于牵强;C选项在文中并无相应论述;从第三段第二句“Perhaps you have much pressure from your parents……”可知,D选项正确
- Y; }  N9 n- C  5.选D。本题为主旨归纳题。A选项只在文章开头出现,后面就未再提及;B选项与原文意思相反;C选项和D选项相比,后者更加切题。
7 @+ [4 h1 I* \7 N, t  \; g# A  生活是个测验 仅仅是个测验# ~9 p8 Y1 N/ I6 a0 j3 h
  我喜欢的一幅招贴画上面写有,“生活是个测验。仅仅是个测验。你要是真能直面人生,你便早会被告知何去何从。”每当我想起这颇有点幽默的人生哲理,它便提醒我不要把我的生活看得那么严肃。
0 c" y" p$ }! Q  当你把生活及其中的诸多挑战看成一个测验,或一系列测验,你便会将你面对的每一问题看作一次成长的机会,看作一次更深刻地发现生活的机会。不管你是否深陷种种问题、责任,甚至是不可逾越的障碍的围攻而不能自拔,当你将这一切视之为测验,你总有机会获胜——就是说你能超越挑战。但另一方面,如果你视你面临的每一新问题为一场严肃的、为了生存你必需赢得的战斗,那你恐怕就踏上了一个十分艰辛的旅程。你惟一的快乐时光便是一切都顺顺当当尽如人意。但我们都知道一切尽如人意的概率是多么得低。
& F/ i1 r; j6 S* v! [3 B& m8 x  作为试验,看看你能否把这一概念应用到你必须应付的某件事情中。也许你感觉有来自父母的很大压力,或者你有一位要求甚高的老板。看看你能否将你面临的“问题”重新定义为“测验”。与其和你的问题搏斗,不如看看你能从中学到点什么。问问自己,“为什么这成了我生活中的一个问题?它意味着什么,超越它我需要做些什么?我能否换个角度看看这问题?我能否视之为某种测验?”
1 q' ^4 v: B) i9 s4 [6 P  如果你试着用一用这一策略,你会惊奇地发现你对它的反应全变了。你会渐渐学会按照事情的本来面目接受它们。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 22:08 , Processed in 0.264513 second(s), 23 queries .