QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 129|回复: 1

[六级阅读] 2012大学英语六级真题(阅读)模拟-4

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:30:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2012大学英语六级真题(阅读)模拟-4( ?+ f  k0 B" L) d1 d9 e! C

* q1 d  h# P1 M; q(一)出题形式:主旨大意题命题形式主要有三大类:一类是概括中心思想(main idea)型;一类是确定文章标题或主题(topic / title / headline)型;还有一类是询问文章的写作目的(purpose)。* n0 W7 P' c& r" Q3 m/ ?1 @
3 @  V, \: ^% h0 c
  1) What would be the best title for the text?
& Z: S3 p. i# x5 W$ a& C7 {% Z
0 b! ^3 Z# h) m% y5 Y: H0 T2 M  2) What is the topic of the text?
  |9 k: `+ ~6 y0 U5 X* R# `- ^3 V外语学习网
! k! v" D0 }( F- }% n  3) Which of the following best expresses the main idea?7 q( C4 E0 N* N9 m1 p" @4 q

/ D; ]+ c% w6 l9 e# l  4) The best title / headline for this passage might be ______.! j$ e$ a% v5 [% H6 ^; c* X
* R$ {' a) L: a9 H: [$ i
  5) The author’s main purpose in writing the passage is ______.
+ f# I9 w! U6 `/ b
5 _7 l, p3 `, V  6) Which of the following statements is best supported by the text?
: |# @! Y' ~4 N* F1 Q& R* W4 E) U2 ?/ |3 j2 h) C) T
  7) Which of the following best summarizes the passage?
; G7 J3 ?% r7 g# S8 ?' r& T. \" s  P' |  N
  8) The main idea / The general idea / The main theme of this passage is ______.
% P" I  V- z* G0 F
/ ]3 O+ e/ m) H; \  9) The title that best expresses the main idea of the passage is ______.. c; \+ t; k" c+ K9 H0 T

) W7 \! l4 ^: ]( j  (二)答案位置:大部分文章都有主题句(topic sentence),主题句表达了文章的中心思想(main idea),找到了主题句,也就抓住了文章的主旨大意。因此,“主题句定位法”是解答主旨大意题的一种行之有效的方法。主题句呈现形式通常有以下几种:
, ^! j* z8 z+ }
, W% A( ]- k  ]: a- b2 {  1)在开头出现;
3 h/ _1 {" {$ g( }- ?- h; b+ A! T9 m5 o  g) \# A( M' R! Q
  2)在结尾出现;
1 O, X5 y" D2 m: F, W
: J' `7 ^3 Z" D4 a  3)在开头和结尾同时出现,首尾呼应;/ o" i  h$ {& E1 Q
  p1 O5 K6 v! i/ U, S
  4)有些文章的中心思想贯穿全文,并没有用一句话明确表达出来,这就要求学生学会归纳概括。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 10:30:45 | 显示全部楼层

2012大学英语六级真题(阅读)模拟-4

(三)实战演练4 ^' |: y2 ?& m( L. x

; l  Y; {$ b5 o+ q$ V5 z  4.Excused from recycling because you live in a high rise with a rubbish chute (垃圾道)? You won’t be for long. Miami’s Mark Shantzis has made it simple for those living in tall buildings to use the chute and cycle, too.
/ G7 T: V8 U3 D/ H) f2 K
+ P2 S0 Z9 {; v% D0 {) u9 B  In Shantzis’ Hi-Rise Recycling system, a chute leads to a pip-shaped container with six boxes that can turn around when operated. The system, which fits in the same space as the chute and container now in use, enables ,glass, plastics, paper, metal, and other rubbish to go into separate boxes.外语学习网
, V' k) e- n3 Q' @( r9 e
  Q. m6 n5 P* P2 V! p6 l$ w! v" ~  The system is controlled from a board foxed next to the chute door. The board has a button for each class of recycling materials. At the press of a button, a microcomputer locks all other floors’ chute doors and sets the recycling container turning until the right box comes under the chute. The computer also counts the loads and gives a signal by phone when the box is full. And a particular piece of equipment breaks up the non-recyclables.
8 U0 S9 N# y5 B9 {2 q' C3 ]8 n: \# N: K0 ~. r/ [
  Sorting(分类) recyclables before they are collected saves the use of expensive materials recovery equipment which otherwise has to do the sorting. Such equipment often makes recycled materials very expensive, so expensive that tones of recyclables remain wasted. Shantzis believes his system could help recycled materials become more cost-effective.
4 [1 u1 q& `; F7 x* N: t
6 \  L, R$ y! s; S) _% r  The purpose in writing this text is _________.6 g0 R5 h0 X0 v3 M
( c' t/ g) o4 [% d' C, g' Y3 V
  A to encourage people to recycle their rubbish.* m7 [9 C) r; H" B) d
中华考试网(www.Examw。com)
' \/ M- i0 r  [# W) O1 W5 D) f  B to introduce a recycling system for high rises& ?1 `' [7 J( r% a

8 e+ }9 k/ b! d# `2 \4 y  C to describe the use of computer technology in recycling1 O. o2 q$ `/ n0 \  E  |* c; h4 \
$ C) B% W$ n6 y8 n. Z
  D to explain the need for rubbish collection in high rise </p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 03:00 , Processed in 0.576310 second(s), 23 queries .