发表于 2012-8-14 10:35:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
致歉信1
' }" ~& F5 G! X结构要点:
8 H% F& C( d2 b1 l# I  L致歉信是向收信人表示歉意的信件,包括三个部分:
% J% R. T7 X- @- l  f1. 说明为何事而致歉;6 K( \* n6 ^% e5 C' K$ y$ }
2. 解释造成过失或不能履约的原因;* `' d$ ^( v* _; r' K
3. 再次致歉或提出解决方案。( l  @- c9 U6 l9 l
Directions 9
, y0 h$ }  s# E% ?9 Z" rSuppose you cannot attend your sisters graduation ceremony as expected for some reason. Write a letter in about 100 words to make an apology to her. Do not sign your own name at the end of your letter, using Li Ming instead.* f# r0 g" w3 q. g& R
Sample:7 \9 d" Y& j) ], o- k
Dear Linda,' [% ]8 J! {8 C! O! F. O  f
Kindly excuse me for my not being able to attend your graduation ceremony next Wednesday as I have promised. % I- H* i3 z% O3 y0 ^" j3 O
You know, there will be a meeting of great importance to my company next week in Nanjing. But the person who was originally appointed to it is now seriously ill in hospital. And I have been asked to take his place to attend the meeting and make a speech on behalf of my company. On the one hand, it is a task assigned by my boss out of his trust in me. On the other hand, I do regard it as an opportunity to both display and enhance my abilities. So I am afraid I cannot be present at your graduation ceremony.
6 m$ Z) N/ g- hThough I have decided to send you a gift to celebrate your graduation, I really regret that I cannot give you my sincere congratulations on the spot, for I know any gift can never parallel a warm word spoken personally by a family member. I do feel terribly sorry. Please forgive me.
; U  L, l. L' _' qCordially,
; ^8 k& X6 l; a4 J' Q  K* B8 e: ?Li Ming
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-29 23:15 , Processed in 0.167892 second(s), 21 queries .