发表于 2012-8-14 10:35:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
感谢信1
$ k. I: a4 q- V9 Q! \" b! ?结构要点:$ V  s2 y- Y( e$ L- r1 {  N
感谢信是就某事向收信人表示感谢的信件,分为三个部分:2 B! w5 k0 e- v1 b/ U
1. 指出对方帮助自己的事情,表示感谢;
3 `) Q3 |5 u$ ]' x: `2. 展开叙述这件事;
: N4 g( v( v8 |3. 再次感谢,并可表示希望回报对方。* V) w8 l" c+ K+ i% z
Directions 7
1 r- S9 Y0 T& f: G, ?8 X7 @- q% i- v, VSuppose you were taken good care of by Doctor Liu when you were in hospital. Write a letter in about 100 words to him to show your gratitude. Do not sign your own name at the end of your letter, using Li Ming instead.9 y' [0 f# W# Z' X9 S
Sample:7 `+ G% W# F0 `0 I# b, x7 j4 X
Dear Doctor Liu,1 ?/ Q4 ?4 U+ v  n
It is a great pleasure to extend my sincere thanks to you for your careful treatment and attendance when I was in hospital this March.
0 x. P- z: j$ {" H, kOn that night, I got acute appendicitis and was sent to your hospital by my roommates. Yet I was very lucky to have you, an experienced and skillful doctor, on duty. You immediately diagnosed my disease, hospitalized me and arranged a timely operation for me. In the following days you took good care of me and talked to me from time to time to release my pain.
+ a5 J1 E5 G: L/ c4 qIt was all because of your attendance and perfect professional skills that I could recover so soon. Therefore, thank you again and I wish I would have the chance to pay you back for all your kindness.
+ N$ a. D1 M. F9 i  [- MYours faithfully,, k) Z$ u1 b6 I' ]0 _  K
Li Ming
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-26 16:03 , Processed in 0.161824 second(s), 21 queries .