查看: 107|回复: 0

[六级写作] 六级应用文写作:感谢信2

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:35:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
感谢信2/ V- g) E) x' v  \

' w. j/ z" p$ G0 D) d) e% y2 V语言注意点: ; X+ e8 U0 q! \2 o. u; s1 B8 g2 y
感谢信应充分表达自己的谢意,切不可给对方草率的印象。可借助谈对方的帮助来进一步表达感激之情。言辞应真挚、得体。
6 h! f6 o- Z- P/ x7 g6 m% S0 ]Directions 8
" X. c1 V" Y/ C' `( L9 X. u' `+ dSuppose your friend lent you a book and gave you some suggestions when you made preparations for CET6. Write a letter in about 100 words to show your gratitude. Do not sign your own name at the end of your letter, using Li Ming instead.
% b' O; U( p8 q, [" z, iSample:+ \1 _4 }( \! ^  E
Dear Sherry,8 s, S. c& V% T  I$ x
My thanks to you for your help with my preparations for the CET6 are beyond words.
7 K0 [8 `* s: m) V8 H. OOriginally I only wanted to ask you for some advice on the coming test, as you were so good at English. But to my surprise, you gave more help to me than I had ever expected. You not only wrote down ten suggestions for me but also showed me how I could arrange my time and what I should do in each month before the test. Besides, you lent me the book I needed very much when you learned that I had not yet got it. It was really kind and considerate of you.' q2 q  _% p# h" Y8 w
Your unreserved help enabled me to make efficient preparations and at last encouraged me to pass the test. So I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude again.& a& _4 N# H  A& o" ~$ b# Y" L1 H
Yours faithfully,. d  z3 h$ m$ I
Li Ming
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-29 23:49 , Processed in 0.187118 second(s), 21 queries .