只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 64|回复: 0

[六级写作] 六级应用文写作:求职信2

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:35:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
求职信2 ) f  W! ]% L, D5 B
语言注意点:! {: `) c- P! A9 U# \4 \" I
求职信不同于简历。在介绍自己情况时,不可面面俱到,否则篇幅过长,反而不易得到重视。应重点突出与所应聘职位相关的自己的特点及特长。语言要有礼貌,要能体现出诚恳的态度和对工作的渴求。
$ z8 a3 _+ L1 oDirections6
3 R+ }0 w' Z/ c: h' LSuppose you are going to graduate from Shanghai University. Write a letter in about 100 words to a company to apply for a post of salesman. Do not sign your own name at the end of your letter, using Li Ming instead.
, R, q  N2 p# T6 cSample:+ F/ b, L' t: `" [7 }* V
Dear Sir,  V3 m1 c7 q5 n( ~/ j3 @
Keenly interested I am in the post of salesman you have advertised on the job market because I think my major, marketing, and my practical experience particularly match your requirements of the post. * ?0 t# G2 o0 q& W" ?
I will graduate from Shanghai University this June and get a B.A. degree. I have always been one of the top ten students in my class. I got excellent grades in not only required subjects but also optional courses such as economics, statistics and Chinese literature. Besides, I have passed CET6 with a mark over 80. Moreover, during the four years, I took an active part in all kinds of practices of sale promotion, which greatly added to my experience in marketing and interpersonal communication. In a word, I am confident that I qualify for the post.
1 P1 I! q2 x, a7 d1 A0 h. Y# aIf my application were taken into favorable consideration, I would be most grateful. I am looking forward to your early reply.
! p3 B' A1 a2 l8 n# LEnclosed are my score reports and resume." L1 ?0 G/ C2 O) S. \
Yours sincerely,
6 P0 _& |9 _( T2 k- }Li Ming
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 06:05 , Processed in 0.174008 second(s), 21 queries .