立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 95|回复: 0

[六级写作] 大学英语六级范文欣赏(3)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:35:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Directions:  For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic: A Letter to the University President about the Canteen Service on Campus You should write at least 120 words, and base your composition on the outline given in Chinese below: & y' Y& \, v/ k- `. s, ]9 [
假设你是李明,请你就本校食堂的状况给校长写一封信,内容应涉及食堂的饭菜质量、价格、环境、服务等,可以是表扬,可以是批评建议,也可以兼而有之。  
+ a5 @& @* a+ M6 {& Y$ ?* XJanuary 12th, 2002  
; m9 y* V- O9 {- G. qDear Mr. President,
" x9 l7 s# K# m
1 B6 b8 }5 p6 J$ _! C& H: F7 Z  W7 \- n- a
范文: January 12th, 2002  
+ C* I: y0 S! ?+ _8 x, KDear Mr. President, 7 V8 R: ^8 g2 e( i
  I’m very lucky to attend this world-famous university, but I’m afraid I’m not content with the canteen service on campus.  
: u8 z& @1 i9 Y1 L* }  Firstly, the quality of the dishes should be improved. Undoubtedly, there are a lot of delicious dishes, but all the year round, they are the same. More and more students are complaining about eating the same food each day. So I think the most urgent problem is variety.  . B, _5 [7 `6 K9 h" ?0 D' D6 m0 ?
  Secondly, the price is a bit too high. Many of us hope that the canteen can provide us with not only delicious but also cheaper food. 5 a+ m' ?: L9 b. z+ F
  Finally, the environment is so noisy that we can’t enjoy our meals in good mood. I suggest that there be some soft music to help us relax. 3 h6 }% |$ k, ]# Q4 J& R
  These suggestions are not just of my own, but also of may other students. We hope our respectable president will pay attention to our suggestions. " V5 h  x1 e1 _6 F+ z9 H# A
  By the way, the canteen workers are very patient and always smiling. So I think if our university offers them better conditions, they will offer us better service.  ; h5 x! A  [) ^8 s4 C/ f
  Best wishes,    # F2 p7 j1 A% s3 H6 s6 [; C2 K

! _8 i$ y$ j2 K                                                                                
( P. d1 j6 R& |9 t3 H, h Yours sincerely,  3 {2 }4 d4 q. w0 A6 t
Liming
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-29 23:20 , Processed in 0.330269 second(s), 21 queries .