只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 77|回复: 0

[六级写作] 2012年大学英语六级写作笔记(2)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:35:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2012年大学英语六级写作笔记(2)  u% E* z$ _4 O5 Q5 ?4 v
基本表达(Basic Elements of English Writing):
( f: r( M* U7 Q  _- j  越来越:be increasingly + adj., be on the rise, the growing number of ) o- O6 {* e8 Z" }9 j
  人们认为:it is generally/widely believed/held/agreed that 4 ~7 d8 q' R% ^# [# v
  许多问题:a host of/a number of problems 5 ~; N% k1 v7 r- f6 ]
  引起人们注意:claim call/attract general/public/world attention to sth.
4 {$ W" ^" ]1 ^' y5 O1 g+ }. \  意识到:there is a growing awareness/realization of/that, awaken sb. to the fact/danger 9 Y+ I/ t( z& G, L: z3 Q
  适应新的形势/变化:adapt/adjust/accommodate oneself to new environment/change
7 ~9 c, W) Q- q  接触各种思想/经历:be exposed to new ideas/experiences/problems 4 `" D; G: r, T; |1 [
  接触社会:come into frequent/close contact with the world/society " X; B& \: F  \  Z
  获得成功:achieve/accomplish success
" C" t# r# Q- _3 h- c  提出观点/建议:advance / put forward / come up with the arguments/ideas/suggestions % ~: o, m1 x) M- d4 D1 ]+ |3 ?' y( ^
  作出努力:make tremendous/persistent/sustained effort to do sth., take great pains to do(with work/study)
, s/ H& o6 r8 U" D) k$ E1 s( f2 l. n  影响学习/工作:interfere with studies/work
( U) u9 K/ J5 i. l# u  产生影响:have/exert a profound influence on life/personality, have a dramatic/undesirable effect on . i: s: m4 X6 z! G* O# y8 g8 B3 Q
  较好地驾驭生活:be a better pilot of one’s life / K* y# |9 J, V& `) D
  剥夺机会/权力:deprive oneself of the chance/right/opportunity 来自www.Examw.com$ z# f+ \/ b$ c3 B0 S8 A  ?
  取代就的方式:substitute for/take the place of the old way
3 S6 v" A: b& R. `0 f& M1 R  采取措施:take effective steps/measures to
& E' S  c* f+ I! ^( T# E4 ~  控制我们的环境:take/gain increasing control over our own environment
" o) I3 C. C4 A! n  躲避危险/挑战:shy/run away from the dangers/challenge
1 a1 f# a) }% s  j$ k: j! z  满足要求:meet/satisfy/accommodate the demand of 8 ?+ \; r+ D5 c" ?% Q/ E- q: I: ?8 j
  补偿损失:compensate for/make up for the loss/damage 8 E' E) a: m& p
  解释某现象:account for/explain the phenomenon
6 H: Q- Z/ H& P0 Y- Z8 D  对……很好的了解:have a better understanding/appreciation of, have a new perspective on. provide/gain an insight into
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-23 20:23 , Processed in 0.190442 second(s), 21 queries .