只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 41|回复: 0

[六级写作] 2012年大学英语六级写作笔记(9)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:35:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2012年大学英语六级写作笔记(9)
6 h8 e1 s. a1 P8 E$ u3 ` ④14分
) X( N7 y( G' f" ^: Q) D( C  How should we read? Should we read selectively or extensively? Everyone has his own view.
# F& c5 o; d! m& e! D: w& e  Some people think we should read selectively. They argue that with the development of modern science and technology, more and more books are published. It is impossible for us to read all the books. What’s more, there are many bad books that are poisonous to our mind, and we shouldn’t read them. Since we can’t read all the books and we shouldn’t read bad books, we must read selectively. 外语学习网
6 ?/ z. r/ ]3 e) ~4 I5 r# x- N  But others may not agree, they emphasize that today’s society is not what it was. If one man has many kinds of knowledge, he will have more chances to succeed. If a man knows much in one field but knows nothing in other fields, he may be useless. Since we must have many kinds of knowledge, we must read extensively. 0 c. \# `8 t* F; j9 `
  Who’s right? I think both of them have something right. But I think we should read extensively first. We should read books in many fields, and read selectively in one field.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 03:03 , Processed in 0.242982 second(s), 21 queries .