只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 102|回复: 0

[六级写作] 2012年12月大学英语六级作文写作技巧(24)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:35:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2012年12月大学英语六级作文写作技巧(24)
2 `: B* T; g3 x7 l6 l/ `7 X6 c2001年6月真题范文:
3 \9 ~$ D+ V* U7 t9 c4 P2 L  Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a letter. / E2 V: r7 n2 y, f( o/ L% J; i
  Suppose you are Zhang Ying. Write a letter to Xiao Wang, a schoolmate of yours who is going to visit you during the week-long holiday. You should write at least 120 words according to the suggestions given below in Chinese.
& I# v; K3 J! s1 A' T" ]8 K  1.表示欢迎 0 e+ t) c$ H+ P
  2.提出过度假安排的建议
6 l; _3 Z; r- D: T. q# l- {  3.提醒应注意的事项 中华考试网(www.Examw。com)" A/ K+ a5 `+ p/ j
  Dear Xiao Wang,
6 m' a: Y, {" L  Is it really true? Are you coming to visit me for the upcoming holiday? We have not seen each other for such a long time and I have missed you. % V4 i7 c: e! F! t' P
  Do you have any plans for what you would like to do? Since you are not familiar with where I live, I can make some recommendations. There are many scenic spots in the suburbs. When you first get here, we could plan a camping trip with some of my classmates. We can also visit the museums which are very interesting. And, we can go shopping! The shopping malls downtown are large and many have discount promotions during the holidays.
7 r4 `* x# N9 d- x  What do you think of my recommendations? I should tell you that the weather here is much colder so you should bring a warm overcoat. Please also take care of your belonging during your travel here as there has been much theft reported.
& I& s: W$ K+ R& Q) o" S  I am looking forward to your visit. 1 X" l; J' ?7 k; j1 P
  My best wishes. 8 u& t0 k; u' L$ T
  Yours, 2 V9 Z/ O: \- D! m  w
  Zhang Ying
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-27 05:39 , Processed in 0.177048 second(s), 21 queries .