只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 81|回复: 0

[六级写作] 2012年12月大学英语六级作文写作技巧(25)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:35:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2012年12月大学英语六级作文写作技巧(25)) g) k. l( p4 Q! [. g0 u1 G) k
2002年1月真题范文:
/ D+ m- p  j% G& p% W9 B  Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic: A Letter to the University President about the Canteen Service on Campus You should write at least 120 words, and base your composition on the outline given in Chinese below:
' s9 M7 ?6 Q. P5 m6 S, m/ O  假设你是李明,请你就本校食堂的状况给校长写一封信,内容应涉及食堂的饭菜质量、价格、环境、服务等,可以是表扬,可以是批评建议,也可以兼而有之。
2 T0 q" J" B* \. X) W  January 12th,2002 + A1 W; M9 d7 X' N' ?; h1 k% v
  Dear Mr. President, 中华考试网(www.Examw。com)0 P; ^; X* N. k4 |9 q
  I’m very lucky to attend this world-famous university, but I’m afraid I’m not content with the canteen service on campus. ' `6 I* w' o. @2 r9 Q8 M, K" q
  Firstly, the quality of the dishes should be improved. Undoubtedly, there are a lot of delicious dishes, but all the year, they are the same. More and more students are complaining about eating the same food each day. So I think the most urgent problem is variety. ( ?7 F8 C8 f/ P5 j
  Secondly, the price is a bit too high. Many of us hope that the canteen can provide us with not only delicious but also cheaper food. 0 Q  P* l( C# w
  Finally, the environment is so noisy that we can’t enjoy our meals in good mood. I suggest that there be some soft music to help us relax.
. [! }, \9 V( A, P4 N# d# y8 l' s  Those presented suggestions are not just of my own, but also of many other students. We hope our respectable president will pay attention to your suggestions. ' u- _( r, N" F5 U( L
  By the way, the canteen workers are very patient and always smiling. So I think if our university offers them better conditions, they will offer us better service. 8 a* p3 U* o, w6 F
  Best wishes, 0 c0 ^5 ^& a! v' x4 B: `8 w
  Yours sincerely,
: w1 f$ n* s3 _, H; W  Li Ming
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 03:19 , Processed in 0.197549 second(s), 21 queries .