只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 100|回复: 0

[六级写作] 2012年12月大学英语六级写作句型指导(2)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:35:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2012年12月大学英语六级写作句型指导(2)2 @6 G0 T0 _" i) Q- v
7.   人人知晓……/毫无疑问……: Everyone knows (that)从句/There is no doubt (that)从句
6 I, W, }7 n5 s【例】  毫无疑问,近视在我国的年轻人中是一个严重的问题。=There is no doubt that nearsightedness is a serious problem among the youth in our country.  , h% M* S; y) k' s. q) s3 \
8.  (A) 在这个信息年代,……扮演重要的角色: In this age of information, ...plays an important role.
4 a. D( y" h* p, B4 O+ }6 d(B) 在当今工业社会中,……是生命中不可或缺的: In today's industrial society, ...is indispensable to life.
/ X% p$ O6 c: ?【例】  在这个信息年代,计算机扮演着非常重要的角色。=In this age of information, the computer plays an extremely important role.  1 ^; V' C; _& H- V4 u
9.  在讨论……时,我们不得不承认……: In dealing with..., one cannot but admit (that)从句中 华 考 试 网  p1 l! A$ V* K2 Z9 L
【例】   在讨论未来的职业时,我们不得不承认尽早决定未来的职业很重要。=In dealing with one's future career, one cannot but admit that it is very important to decide one's future career as early as possible.  
! o3 j; i* A1 H! b- w% w; L10.  世上没有什么比……更令我高兴了: Nothing in the world can delight me so much as...
' ^* ]& A: q( ?8 ~" |6 y) X- h% D* i【例】   世上没有什么比到饭店就餐更令我高兴了。=Nothing in the world can delight me so much as having dinner in  restaurants.  
/ o8 z. j4 R5 y# v# f' f+ g11.  ……是必要的: It is necessary that S (+should)+V……是重要的: It is important/essential that S (+should)+V……是适当的: It is proper that S (+should)+V……是紧急的: It is urgent that S (+should)+V9 J" q* V( v3 e0 `. k
【例】   我们应当保持公共场所的清洁。=It is proper that we (should) keep the public places clean.  
7 h8 _" o+ S/ v' d; Q12. 据说……: It is said (that)从句一般认为……: It is thought (that)从句众所周知……: It is known (that)从句据报道……: It is reported (that)从句一般估计……: It is estimated (that)从句
2 w( L" s* q* }3 J7 m【例】 众所周知,阅读增加我们的知识,开阔我们的心胸。=It is known (that) reading increases our knowledge and broadens our mind.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 06:03 , Processed in 0.171758 second(s), 21 queries .