QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 66|回复: 0

[综合] 2011年12月英语六级写作冲刺讲义02

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:40:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
第一段(引言段)的写作:* q9 F$ a7 S( S5 a
  1. In recent years, with fast economic growth, …… have appeared in many families in China." E% h: H# O: ]) Q+ R
  People’s attitude towards the …… varies widely.3 o+ z6 e. I0 F' @0 {
  People are divided on the question as to whether …….8 y. `3 ~6 ~) }$ f+ p
  Different people will have /offer  different  views/perspectives/answers  on …….
5 }) Z7 w# T. `# X  j  2. With the increase in the general standard of living, some ordinary Chinese families begin to afford a ……. Yet,    people’s  opinions of …… vary from person to person.
1 j$ _: k' C$ y  varies greatly/widely.1 B( B2 m( d, G+ e# I- Z  h
  public attitude toward it     is quite of the contrary.$ s- A) S, a  E% [) }
  differs sharply." W7 |- {  t, [; _" h/ k
  3. ……has become a hot popular topic among people recently. Opinions vary from person to person.
; v9 d3 c3 s; ?/ l2 w  4. The issue of …… has been widely  argued/debated  currently
0 }2 ?7 I- |. u2 p  f  5. There is a public  debate/discussion/controversy  today about the problem of ……. G3 M  F3 R7 c1 m5 s! U1 u$ ^( u0 k
  6. Ever since early this century, …… has become an essential part of our modern life. …… is the driving force behind the swift progress of industry, agriculture , science and technology. Besides, it ensures that we have comfortable and healthy living conditions. Nobody can deny that the development of our civilization depends on ……
* P. k8 Y3 m, [% a" w9 j- u! c. Y  第二段的写作:; K2 P2 I+ b2 G. f& E, v
  1.  Most people would agree that there can be no substitute for……. They say that ……. Besides, they assert, ……
. {" Y( e  L$ m5 u; A; O/ K  2.  There is no doubt that …… benefit people hugely.
; O8 g8 ]' \0 u' j) t: ]  3.  Another attraction about …… is that ……
% X( i  I0 l9 k! Q/ s2 n  4.  Moreover, one of the advantages of …… is that ……7 H( `1 z" s9 N5 R$ w9 J4 u* `
  5.  But the most important advantage of …… is that……( t6 C* B3 Y$ c( ]% W/ }# ~
  6.But we must not lose sight of the fact that there are advantages to ……. More importantly, there can be no substitute for …….
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-27 07:04 , Processed in 0.223785 second(s), 21 queries .