立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 94|回复: 0

[综合] 2011年12月英语六级写作冲刺讲义11

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:40:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a letter to a company declining a job offer. You should write at least 150 words following the outline given below:" F$ ~/ I8 G5 i% H! |
  1. 对公司提供职位表示感谢
) h5 P9 X( M( g  Y8 W! {( b  2. 解释为何不能接受所提供的职位
  F5 z' t0 _( ?: m4 P  3. 希望予以谅解,并表示对公司的良好祝愿
4 r# K+ R* K( M$ [9 w  A Letter Declining a Job Offer
) @( J/ C' t0 [8 k% M/ v# v# C  December 24, 2005# {$ F# @6 S0 Y: d
  Dear Sir or Madam:( E+ C0 C) X6 K. X# L' E$ P, E
  I am responding to your job offer on December 20, 2005. I was informed that I would be offered the position as an interpreter for your company. I cordially appreciate your trust and I am much obliged to you for providing me with this valuable opportunity.9 R& _7 c! m1 v. s1 r
  However, I have to tell you that I cannot accept it. The major reason is that I don’t think I am the most appropriate candidate for this post. As a non-English major, though my written and spoken English are outstanding than most of my peers, I am not well trained in translation, not to mention interpretation, which, I believe is highly demanding. Maybe my performance in the oral examination has misled you. Actually, I am more interested and more competent in my own major, that is, program designing. Last but not least, I happened to have been offered such a position with another company.2 V7 r. I* i9 T
  Nonetheless, I, again, want to express my sincere gratefulness and I earnestly apologize for any inconvenience hereby caused. Finally, I hope you can find the ideal candidate as soon as possible.
5 Z$ |( z/ t) i  Best regards.
8 V* [& c8 u# t7 h6 w* C, d/ ~3 }  Yours sincerely: [4 H3 ^6 m. E! v  M% t1 {
  Li Ming
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 21:27 , Processed in 0.410414 second(s), 21 queries .