QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 130|回复: 0

[六级改错] 英语六级改错:改错部分20篇(19)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:46:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
第十九篇: Error Correction (15 minutes)
# m' f9 c" o' H# R+ d* c' o- UPronouncing a language is a skill. Every normal person is . S8 R! D+ C* [/ C
expert in the skill of pronouncing his own language, and --71--
6 ?. b7 n* ?- Y/ i. xfew people are even moderately proficient at pronouncing
9 e' T$ w) c+ d! G& Pforeign languages. Now there are many reasons about this, --72--
& v9 r# b& n/ Z) Xsome obvious, some perhaps not so obvious. But I suggest " _- \: y7 U/ H3 R3 q' H
that the fundamental reason why people in general do not + r+ I+ E& G5 {5 B
speak foreign languages very better than they do is that --73--, E# Y9 n# X  i2 r; N: p' k
they fail to grasp the true name of the problem of learning
9 b% i( j# [$ Y% rto pronounce, and consequently never set about tackling % g. N2 t4 D- Y: |6 v
it by the right way. Far too many people fail to realize --74--' H: k, r- o5 o( Q6 x  F! k1 Q; C6 r
that pronounce a foreign language is a skill, one that --75--
3 o  k6 G& F& B8 f9 C) b) \8 [needs careful training of a special kind, and one that
  n! G4 ~( q7 m( m4 Lcannot be acquired by just leaving it to take care of himself. --76--8 L% n+ k% `8 l0 e4 X" P
I think even teachers of language, while recognizing the
+ R: J# K: @4 x6 k/ f5 H" ^importance of a good accent, tend to neglect, in their practical & J( \" w* O$ z5 A6 F9 A' p
teaching, the branch of study concerning with speaking the --77--- V% y2 Q! S2 ?! d
language. So the first point I want to make is that English 7 v2 N/ `2 _" A* W* U) Q- l
pronunciation must be taught; the teacher may be prepared to --78--
8 |) H; {2 U: H2 ]# M# e2 idevote some of the lesson time to this, and by his whole ) n1 t6 p+ u) Z* O6 ?
attitude to the subject he should get the student to feel
  A0 |* \- N. [2 Zthat here is a matter worth of receiving his close attention. --79--
7 i! z  u: w$ c% RSo, there should be occasions where other aspects of English, --80--8 f$ f% z1 U/ j& I8 C
such as grammar or spelling, are allowed for the moment to # r6 [& w0 Z5 j# h- c& e; W
take a secondary place.
( B2 i* B/ `+ o6 g! a. ?+ `: m9 U$ {; q) F1 Q
答案:
- S; S7 r+ h% {1 X6 A0 K' r1 l' K5 H" o71.and→but。and表示递进并列关系;but表示转折关系。根据上下文应用but。8 v6 {3 `3 C) z# `: A" U
72. about→for。reason与介词for搭配,表示“……的原因”。
/ k  X- @; F; m, _0 w" ]73. very better→very much better。very不能修饰形容词的比较级,只能用much,far, very much, a lot, any, no, rather, a little, a bit修饰。
7 Y9 a, i+ Y7 d  `% Z; u: c74. by→in。by the way:顺便说一下;in the right way:以正确的方式,又如:in your own way:以自己的方式。0 T' {& Z7 H" ^' V! ~; O' ~! M
75. pronounce→pronouncing。在that 引导的宾语从句中主语是动名词短语pronouncing a foreign language,原形动词(这里为pronounce)不能作主语。
' a6 }4 w, l- \3 h" F: {: C' q76. himself→itself。one在本句中不是指人,所以其反身代词可用itself,而不用himself。: m# D( g4 W' n" a
77. concerning→concerned。be concerned with:关于,如:The book is chiefly concerned with history。concerning作分词用,意为“涉及到”,此处不仅词义不当,而且concering后绝不能加with。
# o1 k5 u# i2 \78. may→should。may表示推测、请求、允许或祝愿:should表示义务、建议、惊奇、推测等。这里讲的是老师的义务,故应该为should。
" h, L( ?5 Q  c3 B  B' C79. worth→worthy。 worth可用在两个结构中,后面跟ing形式。1)用先行词it作主语,如:it isn't worth getting upset。2)用名次或代词作主语,如:The book is not worth reading. worthy 多用于worthy of + n. or be worthy to + v. 结构中,也可用作定语,如:a cause worthy of support/ a man who is worthy to have a place in the team/ a worthy winner。
$ q5 w& u2 i5 b# `9 w3 _9 w80. where→when。occasion是指动作发生的时机而不是地点,故应用表示时间的副词引导的定语从句修饰occasion。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 10:18 , Processed in 0.267826 second(s), 21 queries .