QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 95|回复: 0

[六级改错] 英语六级改错试题:改错部分20篇(20)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:46:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
第二十篇: Error Correction (15 minutes)7 x9 O3 A' ]+ E/ G; n% f/ M& u
Poverty exists because our society is an unequal one, and there are powerful) c8 N9 [3 U4 m
political pressures to keep it that way. Any attempt to redistributing wealth and in 71.____
6 Y/ ?8 x: }+ a' g! ccome in the United States will inevitably be opposed by powerful middle and upper7 Z" a$ S. Y. o
class interests. People can be relatively rich only if you are relatively poor, and as 72.____
, |% J/ n' d5 a% ~2 M' z3 Apower is mainly in the hands of the rich, public policies reflect their interests than 73.____
: K- p" H( r1 M% P  p3 C( g$ uthose of the poor.4 c, y9 ~+ U4 Q8 `# H+ E
As Mr. Herbert Gans has pointed out, poverty is actually functional from the5 Z6 X' X! F1 p& @" P: R% W; e- M
point of view of the nonpoor. Poverty ensures that dirty work gets doing. If there 74.____& V5 B. B& v# d; K0 |2 e
were no poor poeple to scrub floors and empty bedpans, there jobs will have to be 75.____7 K- K  n3 P) @& ]" R$ d8 X1 t
rewarded with high incomes before anyone would touch them. Poverty creates jobs
, J$ K8 S, _* k. Rfor many of the nonpoor, such as police officers, welfare workers, and government
7 [( R. l& E3 t" Sbureaucrats. Poverty makes life easier for the rich by providing them with cookers, 76.____* [' A, i! |) F1 H" K
gardeners, and other workers to perform basic chores when their employers enjoy 77.____: T. _" J0 e1 ~& s' o7 W% L
more pleasurable activities. Poverty provides a market for more inferior goods and 78.____/ s" Q. Y5 P  A3 \
service, such as dayold bread, rundown automobiles, or the advice of competent 79.____- ^2 L* j: @+ A0 O  {# v
physicians and lawyers. Poverty also provides a group that can be made to absorb
" N' E5 C9 T1 I& Q& e# j# R' e, V4 Pthe costs of change. It is just that poverty is an inevitable outcome of the American" y3 i3 Q$ e# v& n
economic system, in which the poor are politically powerless to influence or change. 80.____
9 O& H" l6 u! O0 x# _0 K  p答案:0 V; S+ [- {; d* C9 x) R+ p
71.redistributing改为redistribute。attempt to 后面一般接动词原型,而不接动名词,因为这里的to是不定式符号,而不是介词,即attempt to do sth.。
6 Q$ i) z4 T& E" m* t72.you 改为others。此句是说,如果一部分相对比较穷,那么一部分人就会相对比较富。将人群分为两部分,此处就不能用you,others才可以表示人群的一部分。. L9 _3 N( P; M) E, y
73.在interests和than中间加上rather。此句不是表示比较(than),而是表示转折(公众政策反映他们的利益,而不是穷人的利益),所以应该用rather than (而不是)代替than。4 i8 \) w+ h, W( k) t
74.doing改为done。此句是被动语态,表示“脏活被完成”,get 是系动词,所以应用do的过去分词形式done。
" R9 l. L6 Y2 S2 g2 @! O, e75.will改为would。此句使用了虚拟语气,表示对现在情况的假设,所以主句应用would。
) Z; A) B. j3 U5 N8 k* [, v76.cookers改为cooks。厨师是cook,而不cooker。cooker指炊具,与后面的“gardener(园丁)and other workers”不一致,所以应改为厨师(cook)。
9 l, K: Z" n2 {7 i5 D+ `77.when改为while。此处不是表示时间上的同时性,而是表示两种情形的对比,“一些人在做……,而另一些人在做……”。表示对比的连词一般用while。
5 W9 _" U# z  N, p) B% ~78.去掉more。inferior本身就表示“低级的”,已经构成了比较形式,所以前面一般不能再加more。- s% q5 \4 b: Z5 w# H
79.competent 改为incompetent。此句讲的是穷人所能享受的服务,过期的面包、报废的汽车,还有不合格的医生和律师所提供的建议。如果是competent,则成了合格的医生和律师所提供的建议,那么与整句意思不符。+ O% x. [6 o( _+ y! I( b% `
80.去掉in。此句中的which引导非限定性定语从句,作influence和change的直接宾语,因为influence和change均为及物动词,所以不能加in。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 14:33 , Processed in 0.211000 second(s), 21 queries .