QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 106|回复: 0

[六级改错] 英语六级改错试题:改错部分20篇(19)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:46:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
第十九篇: Error Correction (15 minutes)
; p7 r, w9 h8 _" k2 b$ V- cPronouncing a language is a skill. Every normal person is 3 A* H: n' E+ d% n" B1 V5 n0 G
expert in the skill of pronouncing his own language, and --71--
4 y: x5 O+ k' L! B% nfew people are even moderately proficient at pronouncing : [+ {, q8 C5 O* H$ p" ]
foreign languages. Now there are many reasons about this, --72--! D  M; z) Z9 l) r5 t4 G
some obvious, some perhaps not so obvious. But I suggest
) @& b& V- n( p' j9 X( I+ c% a! {that the fundamental reason why people in general do not
3 f+ l* V: E8 r  q0 r3 r" Xspeak foreign languages very better than they do is that --73--! k( w2 R( ?# r, f. X" j
they fail to grasp the true name of the problem of learning
8 E- @7 R0 F& P8 tto pronounce, and consequently never set about tackling
5 y4 i$ T% n0 Y5 o' R/ [it by the right way. Far too many people fail to realize --74--, U8 d, G! [" p5 q+ W& c
that pronounce a foreign language is a skill, one that --75--8 \/ F# P% B8 U9 z- _" T$ {2 m
needs careful training of a special kind, and one that 3 N! b. _: y, q" g# k
cannot be acquired by just leaving it to take care of himself. --76--3 @3 \& K+ q2 m4 c$ f  ^
I think even teachers of language, while recognizing the
" L# Y# }6 ~% Q2 n9 Y; J  simportance of a good accent, tend to neglect, in their practical 3 n( D" G+ r: x3 R$ x7 `
teaching, the branch of study concerning with speaking the --77--' V2 Y  k% k8 @# I0 a2 d1 M& G
language. So the first point I want to make is that English
8 {& n' I8 l+ m9 H! ]7 G5 |1 Mpronunciation must be taught; the teacher may be prepared to --78--
, @/ x0 S- d* A" bdevote some of the lesson time to this, and by his whole
; a# l7 {2 c2 o* k9 K2 ^attitude to the subject he should get the student to feel 9 H" n' @7 E, h& R; \6 Q& a
that here is a matter worth of receiving his close attention. --79--" I6 `0 q- O9 _
So, there should be occasions where other aspects of English, --80--' N) }, r# E# i) Y) ^+ m+ U
such as grammar or spelling, are allowed for the moment to
& N& l6 u( V# u( {+ Ztake a secondary place.
& x. `( O1 `3 g3 ?; P% }) S/ c+ i0 w2 q5 r- g, e3 D( ]2 |2 Z
答案:& q3 i% i) p1 I
71.and→but。and表示递进并列关系;but表示转折关系。根据上下文应用but。9 Z/ h/ g  u9 M2 {2 c( o. p' M* n: U
72. about→for。reason与介词for搭配,表示“……的原因”。! q  T8 L0 J  A8 ^
73. very better→very much better。very不能修饰形容词的比较级,只能用much,far, very much, a lot, any, no, rather, a little, a bit修饰。. s  r2 I2 v2 C1 r& i/ `1 W
74. by→in。by the way:顺便说一下;in the right way:以正确的方式,又如:in your own way:以自己的方式。/ n% H' ]9 h3 A6 B
75. pronounce→pronouncing。在that 引导的宾语从句中主语是动名词短语pronouncing a foreign language,原形动词(这里为pronounce)不能作主语。
; o2 ?' ^" v& p9 G' M76. himself→itself。one在本句中不是指人,所以其反身代词可用itself,而不用himself。" f/ N4 p7 S9 B, O0 B+ t
77. concerning→concerned。be concerned with:关于,如:The book is chiefly concerned with history。concerning作分词用,意为“涉及到”,此处不仅词义不当,而且concering后绝不能加with。
: s8 i7 Q) h, T* w78. may→should。may表示推测、请求、允许或祝愿:should表示义务、建议、惊奇、推测等。这里讲的是老师的义务,故应该为should。
% l7 m. s0 j  ^: r6 Y) M7 j' w79. worth→worthy。 worth可用在两个结构中,后面跟ing形式。1)用先行词it作主语,如:it isn't worth getting upset。2)用名次或代词作主语,如:The book is not worth reading. worthy 多用于worthy of + n. or be worthy to + v. 结构中,也可用作定语,如:a cause worthy of support/ a man who is worthy to have a place in the team/ a worthy winner。' I; j: b3 F3 g  ?% g7 q0 m8 \) J
80. where→when。occasion是指动作发生的时机而不是地点,故应用表示时间的副词引导的定语从句修饰occasion。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 18:12 , Processed in 0.270633 second(s), 21 queries .