只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 97|回复: 0

[六级改错] 英语六级改错试题:改错部分20篇(18)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:46:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
第十八篇: Error Correction (15 minutes): W, W4 @6 s- X' m
Today we take for granted that the mail will be delivered --71--
5 K+ c5 p, I! \8 Odaily at our door. But many years ago it might have been " {& ^# z% k5 n( c
placed in a tree trunk and underneath a rock. In the early --72--
: a: [. l7 L; X! K) _! Ydays of the mail no one could be sure about where or when it will arrive. --73--9 b; N6 {# V/ j2 \; p) c
At the southern tip of Africa there was once a post office --74--. k5 Z6 |4 x4 T: D: g
under a rock. At the old days the route from England to
4 v3 z& q2 {2 _: y1 y2 sIndia was around the Cape of Good Hope. The journey was
) s& m; o1 J! J% Z& r/ Hstormy and danger. It took six long months. Sailors often --75--
9 X0 `) h) i. ^" ~& U. E9 qwished to send mail home, but they seldom met ships bound + J+ A. V/ t* l: S* h% ~/ q* ^/ q  i, N
back to England. So at the cape the sailors would go on - p" j- C4 h( q5 [  t
ashore. They headed for a certain large stone. On the --76--
$ I8 e/ B$ S# B3 h* e" ustone scratched the words “Look hereunder for letters.” --77--; y' o1 `$ i- d
They would leave their letters there, knowing that the ! f' T: e$ |3 k
next homeward ship would stop and pick it up. --78--' N' ]+ z; f  g0 |
There was another post office like this at the southern
& X. B( W1 |0 o- `* ~8 P- Gtip of South America. During the golden rush days, boats --79--
- u6 l+ R, a. h/ J, S; ~' esailed around Cape Horn to California. At Cape Horn was ! y+ @" u& B4 `
a keg(小桶) nailed to a post. Boats coming from the east ( b5 ]( e7 k/ y& k* s+ v- b
coast would send some sailors to this post office. They
  y( h& o8 |- y5 M4 dpicked up any letters in the keg. At the same time they
% O- `! E5 }+ e& p/ ^mailed letters home that boats sail east could pick up.--80--
( Y6 Z' k8 Z4 f- _( z答案:3 [) T; u! f( c
71.take for granted 改为take it for granted. take it for granted that: 想当然认为…,在该结构中,it为形式宾语,that引导的从句才是真正宾语。如:Don’t take it for granted that you are bond to win. 别想当然地以为你注定会赢。
$ Y  O$ W5 d; q+ f72.and 改为or,根据句意知,此处应是选择关系,而非并列关系。7 f: @! s. |0 z' N$ A9 }) @
73.will改为would。根据句中In the early days和could 知此句主句时态为一般过去时,故其宾语从句中的将来时应为过去将来时,用would。
+ s, @9 Y/ m( w) W/ H. y) j7 ]74.At改为In。at表时间点,如几时几刻:at five o’clock, at 10∶30表一段时间用in, 如:in two years, in a week, in a few days,自然此处the old days 前应用in。- E& }& E. S# s6 {+ I
75.danger 改为dangerous. 由于本句是系数结构,故应用形容词;况且从修辞上看既然stormy 有“风暴的”是形容词,后面and 并列的词性也应是形容词。故应将danger 名词改为其形容词dangerous。
$ K, p+ C, m6 o1 m7 s# n5 ?# A76.go on ashore 改为go ashore 或go on shore, ashore 是副词,意为“上岸,在岸上”。此处“上岸”可用go ashore或go on shore来表达。
3 t  D9 j. `6 S5 _- E6 L, \77.scratched 改为were scratched或they scratched。若用were scratched,则此句为倒装句,主语是words,用过去时和被动语态。若用they scratched,则words是宾语,该句缺主语,根据上下文,加上they即可。
5 x9 b9 K' R- q0 V. V. c2 b78.it改为them。句中的pick it up 中“it”指的是主句中的letters。根据单复数一致的原则,应用them指代letters。" M1 n; K( ]% U2 J
79.golden改为gold。golden 是形容词,意为“金色的”,“黄金般的”,gold 作名词,意为“黄金”,作形容词,意为“全制的”。故“淘金热”应为“gold rush”。# g$ i5 ]: [% ?& S
80.sail 改为sailing。根据boats sail east could pick up 中could为谓动词,到sail 应变为现在分词,作定语,修饰boats。若无字数限制,改成boats which sailed east 这样的定语从句也可以。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 17:59 , Processed in 0.154396 second(s), 21 queries .