QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 122|回复: 0

[六级真题] 2001年6月英语六级作文真题范文及翻译

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:52:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2001年6月六级作文题及范文/ @% u# C) n9 D  i
  Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a letter. Suppose you are Zhang Ying. Write a letter to Xiao Wang, a schoolmate of yours who is going to visit you during the week-long holiday. You should write a t least 100 words according to the suggestions given below in Chinese.8 `6 u7 N0 V8 N8 c5 O7 d7 P
  1. 表示欢迎
; t* k# u% I; S/ h" o  A  2. 提出对度假安排的建议7 v. t" N3 c2 K0 E* R- u- u. m3 b0 |
  3. 提醒应注意的事项& ~6 }* k5 }7 P. F9 Y, n* Y" S
  A letter to a Schoolmate
. a) N/ X/ b0 ?; t% @/ ?  June 23, 2001% N* C2 D2 A/ C
  Dear Xiao Wang, Yours,
, r& C# x( o- r* i% t& o9 z  Zhang Ying% G* V# v, N4 Q/ T  R1 v' X
  范文: Dear Xiao Wang,
" A% I$ v9 X2 [  I'm delighted to learn that you are going to visit me during the week-long vacation. My parents will also be happy to see you again. I'm sure you will enjoy every minute here.
) d* B' a1 t3 f! E( |' |" n  I know you are fond of swimming. A river lies not far away from my home. We can go swimming there. I think it would be very pleasant and refreshing to swim in such hot summer days. In every big room of my home there is an air-conditioner. We can watch TV, play CDs or read books very comfortably at home.! E- L5 U( m% Z% S
  A mountain about two miles away from here is beautiful and it is worth touring. We can go there on foot. When we climb to the top of the mountain, we can have a wonderful bird-eye view of the whole village.
  ], s7 S+ a3 s& @2 q4 e$ F7 V  Just phone me before you set off. There is no need for you to take anything. I'll prepare everything for you.8 h$ Z% `# N' A3 `: H' J
  I am looking forward to seeing you soon.
7 t4 ?* ?2 c% A5 C8 S7 O( s  参考翻译:
1 x& r! J+ e! O4 W: Y9 _, |( P, D  亲爱的小王:
2 k8 x9 _9 J. p  我非常高兴的得知你将在为期一周的假期来看我。我的父母见到你也会非常高兴的。我保证你在这的每一分钟都将非常开心。
; o7 [' ^; j: ~& ^+ `. f  我知道你喜欢游泳,我家附近就有条河,我们可以去那游泳。我想在这样热的夏天游泳会非常的舒服。我家的每一间房里都有空调。我们可以舒舒服服地在家看电视,听CD或者读书。: h# q$ J; ^8 J' B" }9 z
  离我家两英里远处有一座山非常漂亮很值得一看。我们可以徒步去那。当我们爬上山顶的时候,我们能看到整个乡村的秀丽景色。6 k" C% m$ j! F
  在你启程前记得给我打电话。你什么都不需要带,我会为你准备一切。
  ]" X& D1 o* m5 q  期待你的到来!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 15:23 , Processed in 0.185625 second(s), 21 queries .