QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 143|回复: 0

[六级模拟] 2011年英语六级考试模拟练习题及答案(七)6

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:57:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Part V Error Correction (15 minutes)1 K9 m# P6 e- @6 U8 n7 {
  Directions: This part consists of a short passage. In this passage, there are altogether 10 mistakes, one in each numbered line. You may have to change a word, add a word or delete a word. Mark out the mistakes and put the corrections in the blanks provided. If you change a word, cross it out and write the correct word in the corresponding blank. If you add a word, put an insertion mark (∧) in the right place and write the missing word in the blank. If you delete a word, cross it out and put a slash (/) in the blank.9 O: P& f7 q( d" }6 z- A: T
  Example:5 d! D2 E- c% x  E
  Television is rapidly becoming the literature of our periods. 1. time/times/period2 l6 X1 ]  X8 @  D  C' n2 v
  Many of the arguments having used for the study of literature 2. /
# f1 q' W- D; ~' O  as a school subject are valid for ∧ study of television. 3. the
" ~) j8 M9 E7 \  More people than ever are drinking coffee these/ M* f2 i" S0 S3 c) U$ H& \
  days—but in small quantities than they used to. Some 62. ________
4 n8 `  P, J0 l4 y. b1 X: G  manufactures of coffee makers are trying to make 63. ________1 o9 r2 W$ H( i9 r+ K* U
  advantage of this trend by developing diminutive$ c- m( a8 \  S& _' W
  machines that brew(煮)smaller amounts of coffee.+ Z, x: U% [5 V. `: v4 n2 }
  Two U.S. appliance companies—Black & Decker,% y, p% }, j  y
  basing in Towson, Maryland, and Toastmaster Inc. of 64. ________- b0 l; X2 k; `1 W! P2 ?
  Columbia, Missouri—has recently introduced "drip" 65. ________1 ]/ M1 ^$ U+ h' E& m
  coffee makers that brew one or two cup servings of# q  S: o; U: C6 m  G. U
  coffee. Neither of the products brew the coffee 66. ________
8 T. Y) h3 h6 M% n& X6 b( ~; b3 c/ ^  directly into a cup or mug, eliminating the need for a- l' y7 F) U) s  l$ u
  separate carafe. Since many people make a pot of
1 Q/ Q% ?% W$ i1 j  coffee in the morning and drink only a single cup, the 67. ________6 Z6 ^( U3 v/ `" w+ l! U
  new coffee makers should reduce the wasted coffee.8 W* P% W- q+ K' m: g4 r" H+ g
  Black & Decker's Cup-at-a-Time spends $27, while 68. ________
- t7 ^- ^; x5 l6 q/ J& }- q  Toastmaster's Coffee Break retails for $20.
& R* A# f( I( i: m( o, o' _9 |  Black & Decker also makes a coffee maker/ @/ S7 {' O3 |: ?# M
  drips coffee directly into a carry-around thermal 69. ________( v& Y) ]) a! i: @  l% O: ?; |
  carafe. The carafe, a glass vacuum bottle, is supposed- F! g; R9 T1 a5 ?  l; X
  to keep the coffee fresh for hours. The product,
8 J; z2 D; _$ z: h3 \2 ?1 w. J  called the Thermal Carafe Coffee-maker, comes with
  i& G- |3 z& P8 n9 C  a built-in lid that opens during the brewing process,
: n3 k; }' U6 W  closes when it is completed. There are several models, 70. ________
6 s! g+ |) P2 X+ H- l, D  including one that fits under the counter, ranging& e* [) b; u$ @' x6 u
  from $60 to $110 at price. 71. ________
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 11:41 , Processed in 0.161378 second(s), 21 queries .