立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 88|回复: 0

[六级模拟] 2011年大学英语六级考试模拟演练题(3)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:57:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Part Ⅲ Listening Comprehension (35 minutes)
% Y7 o4 F. c5 c+ }* Z, z* |5 z  Section A
3 c5 E) n( S/ ~/ `# H- h  Directions: In this section, you will hear 8 short conversations and 2 long conversations. At the end of each conversation, one or more questions will be asked about what was said. Both the conversation and the questions will be spoken only once. After each question there will be a pause. During the pause, you must read the four choices marked A),B),C) and D),and decide which is the best answer. Then mark the corresponding letter on Answer Sheet 2 with a single line through the centre.
7 i/ a7 H. A9 E4 P% y  注意:此部分试题请在答题卡2上作答。+ x/ W/ \3 O+ G: w" `" H
  11.A)The man is a newcomer here. B)The man wants to go to Shack Street.
: F3 o' n) a! I) J; o/ b  C)The man doesn’t know where the store is. D)The man wants to tour in the city.
4 j/ j  z/ C# Y* u, _. s  12.A)In a friend’s house. B)In a restaurant.
5 ]4 z( P, C% ~% S! f  C)In a friend’s house. D)In a supermarket.
: Y  x% K  j. @! l- a/ Y  13.A)She thinks their team will lose the game.
$ ^; b! r! ^/ H6 s  B)She thinks the other team will catch up soon.
( T/ D" y! E7 f2 n7 Z+ w  C)She thinks it is too early to tell the result.6 c; o3 S3 m4 x& X1 {
  D)She thinks the man is unable to tell the result.' H* \) v) N1 r$ C& H
  14.A)They are talking about an advertisement.
0 y) b6 u! [; @3 ?9 y- q7 ?  B) They are talking about an interview.
% {' V; Q+ L2 }  C)They are talking about the time for the interview.
, W6 h0 y& w0 {  c) l6 {- A6 Q  D)They are talking about the interviewees.& b1 k% m& ]% v6 S' u
  15.A)His student. B)His wife.
/ ^5 g* d4 x' ~: t8 Y) |9 B  C)His secretary D)His friend.
$ E1 l+ c* J2 d: R/ j  16.A)The woman sits at the wrong table.; V( v) w5 b' d9 V6 J
  B)The woman brings him ice-cream instead of salad.+ F* ]2 r. i7 G6 N
  C)The salad and ice-cream tastes terrible.
" M# s9 J9 O5 M$ N/ [; m1 H5 |  D)He has been waiting too long for his salad.2 o- ~! m  N/ C8 C
  17.A)The man will go and advise John.
* F/ e" n5 A( T; h5 x  B) The woman will go and advise John.
" k  A  I0 @* |" J  C)Both of them will go and advise John.6 K" D. @% k8 @3 z, ?9 A
  D)Neither of them will go and advise John.
3 [$ F1 B6 k# u+ ~- D  p' P4 p. d  18.A)The woman enjoys gradening very much.! H+ J2 ]% C* V; N8 p7 A" t
  B)The woman knows the secret of gardening.
5 Y) h( M( {3 ^4 {  C)The woman hires a gardener for her garden.1 e! R: S% S7 t1 E2 `7 X
  D)The woman spends a lot of time on her garden.
8 R- q* C) s* ?6 h. l- ?  Questions 19 to 22 are based on the conversation you have just heard.; P2 h& o2 f. k0 w3 p, c3 J- k
  19.A)A movie. B)A book.
; y6 V9 q' U3 F  Y5 F5 v- b  C)A science fiction. D)An episode.
0 Q3 Y( U) f' F6 h8 t% |. t  20.A)It is as good as the previous ones. B)It is more fantastic than the previous ones.
* U: X' @6 {- e  C)It is funnier than the previous ones. D)It is worse than the previous ones.
$ I9 M$ ]- y+ z' Z0 U+ R, m  21.A)Fantastic settings. B)Special effects.
  I( H6 X( y, ^  C)Mysterious costumes. D)Mysterious weapons.外语学习网
2 @$ C: B6 n& t! o. n  22.A)The overall polt. B)The character development.+ k+ c4 [) [/ C, Y! s, n# h& m
  C)The boring writing. D)The act of the actor..8 c; h' M. n4 p% L! i; w! f. a$ W
  Questions 23 to 25 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
# l- b" R/ ]5 K4 b( r  F# v; Z7 F. \  23.A)2008 Olympic Games. B)Opening Ceremonies.
. r5 b  h) f' `0 F- H* W  C)Lighting the Olypmic Flames. D)Some hall games.! ^2 o/ w# V8 S7 @% D. c, h! U
  24.A)The sun’s light. B)The mirror.  C)The fire. D)The torch.; M: x6 _0 c: l* H( c
  25.A)Spirit of sports. B)Light and wisdom.( ?/ _2 D9 H( S* `, Q% b( N
  C)Olympic tradition. D)Spirit of resolution.4 |+ Z" r8 l( g. V
  Section B1 A& @% P0 S+ i3 I
  Directions: In this section, you will hear 3 short passages. At the end of each passage, you will hear some questions. Both the passage and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a question, you must choose the best answer from the four choices marked A), B), C) and D).Then mark the corresponding letter on Answer Sheet 2 with a single line through the centre.
6 p/ L3 {. `6 r; X8 k  注意:此部分试题请在答题卡2上作答。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 08:54 , Processed in 0.232040 second(s), 21 queries .