查看: 148|回复: 1

[六级模拟] 2011年大学英语六级考试模拟演练题答案1

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:57:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
答案及详解
6 c8 |8 q, G3 z6 q  Part ⅠWriting
/ I! O* Y, j9 `( P* T  范文:
. b1 D8 |: }! B$ W1 S' h  My View on On-campus College Students’ Marriage
' K) k( X" I9 s" Q1 t+ F1 A  It is a new thing that Chinese on-campus college students are legally allowed to get married before they complete their courses. Many people applaud this new development while others have expressed their concern about this.+ V( I+ j- E- s% f$ h1 q% R
  Those who disapprove of this new trend believe that college stundents will inevitably have less time and energy for their academic life. One common argument, however, for on-compus college students’ marriage is that a number of students do have a desire for an ideal marriage. Now that they have come of age, they are entitled to such happiness.www.Examw.com/ Q5 R9 W, V# K  I. H- @
  Of the two views discussed above, I’m in favor of the former. My reason is that on-campus students are laden with academic tasks. If one gets married now, he or she has to work much harder than other students because they have to solve their financial problems at the same time. As a married couple, for instance, they are supposed to rent a room in or outside the university, which will naturally add to their spending.& w8 }' H; q4 H7 @: s
  Part Ⅱ Reading Comprehension (Skimming and Scanning)
2 ?# W& u" _* i% A2 K  1. C 由题干关键词The true art of networking 及 promote mutual success 可将答案定位至第二段末句:No,I’m talking about the art of networking,based upon respectful and caring relationships that promote mutual success. 原文指出,人际关系网络技巧是在互敬互爱的基础之上,从而促进双方的成功,based upon“建立在…之上”, 从而得出答案为C。* p' b" v5 C5 ^* U5 t
  2. B 由题干的人名关键词Margaret Wheatley 可将答案定位至第一个小标题下第一段末尾:Just think of the words of Margaret Wheatley:“Relationships are all there is ...We have to stop pretending we are individuals that can go it alone.”原文指出了玛格丽特•惠特利的观点,即宇宙中任何事物都是联系中存在着,没有事物可以完全孤立,我们也不能再假装认为我们是可以独立生活的个体。从而强调了人与人之间联系及合作的重要性,四个个选项中只有选项B表达了这个意思。! I. p) l' @* G
  3. A 由题干关键词business contacts 可将答案定位至第一个小标题下第三段。由本段最后一句:I guarantee your work will become easier and more joyful if you make more of your business relationships personal. business contacts 指在生意上的合作伙伴,原文指出,如果能把工作关系变得更加私人化,那么工作将更加简单而快乐。make something+adj., 表示“使…变得…”,四个选项中,只有A的表达与之相同。- L; S7 t; m- C& O% E
  4. D 题干关键词humble experiences 与原文humble beginnings 意义相近,可将答案定位至第一小标题下第五段第一、二句。由第二句They immediately empathize and feel more endeared to me than ever before. 原文表明,当作者把自己的卑微经历告诉人们之后,并没有得到大家的嘲笑和瞧不起,相反,由于大家的身同感受反而使彼此的距离更加拉近了,humble experiences与humb beginnings是同义转述,表示自己过去卑微的经历,四个选项中,只是D项的表述与原文一致。3 W  @, @  z6 B4 R! X
  5. B 由题干关键词plan和first thing可将答案定位至第二小标题下第一段第三句:So,first,do some deep introspection to find your Blue Flame,the thing in life that really lights your fire.句中的Blue Flame,the thing that really lights your fire指的是生命中最重要的事情,因此答案为B1 m/ E4 l9 u5 M! G! \9 [) c
  6. C 由题干关键词the key to success可将答案定位至第三个小标题下第二段中的I’ll sum up the key to success in one word:Generosity.根据作者的观点及总结,通往成功的秘诀只有一个:给予。故答案自然为C: O/ T$ y" y6 n2 Z
  7. A 由题干关键词 the era of that Networking Jerk is over可将答案定位至第三个小标题下第三段:The era of that Networking Jerk is over. I learned that the hard way. Once,a mentor of mine said to me,“Stop driving yourself-and everyone else-crazy thinking about how to make yourself successful. Start thinking about how you’re going to make everyone around you successful.” the era of that Networking Jerk指小人得道的年代。原文指出,任何人都不应该疯狂地只向往自己的成功,应该想一想,怎样才能帮助周围的人成功,这与上一道题所指出的成功地秘诀“给予”所表示的意思一样,因此本题选A
2 M. n% g% M; M( o1 P) d0 P& `1 u  8. higher-order passion 由题干关键词deep expertise 可将答案定位至第三个小标题下第五段第三句:If you want to become more valuable… you must develop expertise in your mind and root some higher-order passion in your heart. 此处应填入名词性成分,与deep expertise 一起用作介词with的宾语,原文中的develop deep expertise与root some higher-order passion是表示并列的两个动作行为,因此根据题干句意,此处应填入higher-order passion,表示“更高涨的热情”。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 10:57:52 | 显示全部楼层

2011年大学英语六级考试模拟演练题答案1

9. your favorite activities 由题干关键词improve relationships 可将答案定位至第四个小标题下第二段:...building and deepening relationships will take no extra time than you already devote to your favorite activities,and people will see you in your best light.此处应填入名词性成分,作为介词to的宾语,原文指出应与大家一起分享你的激情,而这并不会占用或减少你做自己最喜欢的事情的时间。相反,会让大家看到你最闪光的一面。题干中的see you at your best 与文中的see you in your best light属同义转述,根据原文意思。此处应填入your favorite activities.
' b' b0 r9 c/ o" O, a, `" f  10. team up 由题干关键词effort 和success 可将答案定位至第四个小标题下末段首句:Just as people lose weight more effectively if they have a workout partner, your onging efforts to build relationships will be more successful if you team up. 此处应填入动词原形,原文中用锻炼的例子作为类比,表明如果合作起来, 那么人际关系的网络将会建立得更加成功,因此此处应填入team up。
; ]( L$ o3 Z4 w# Z9 n  Part Ⅲ Listening Comprehension
7 l$ l4 N% R6 [# l1 Q  Section A5 J2 ?% w8 T$ F2 ?) t
  11—18 ADCCABDA 19―25 ADBCCAB
3 [. |3 @# R3 d  K/ T( o1 I( V  Section B* P9 ^/ F6 |9 b( r" }8 w
  26―35 AADACBACBB
7 [9 o3 M, f% g% q  Section C
  D  s: P" `1 ?" L  36.reduce 37.fulfilled 38.progress 39.won 40.office
* k7 m: `# }  M' B* \4 A  41.shot 42.duty 43.dangerous
. d& z; S# Y3 c3 X( f  44.He embarked upon a course of cutting taxes and government expenditures
8 z) z3 z0 X4 D, Z" i7 ^  45.During his two terms he increased defense spending by 35 percent! t, V  {. M& L% w/ G9 [
  46.the goal of peace through strength seemed to be within grasp
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 04:06 , Processed in 0.159400 second(s), 23 queries .