立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 133|回复: 0

[六级模拟] 2011年大学英语六级考试模拟演练题(8)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:57:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  61.What was to blame for the spread of the disease according to the auther ?
  ?: A2 _/ Q( _, |! `  A)Local people’s ignorance of bird flu. B)The delayed distribution of the drug.2 ?$ R0 ~( `6 L3 Z
  C)The ineffectiveness of the given drug. D)Health officers’ pedagogical instructions.! i9 Y5 O  M5 o
  PartV Cloze (15 minutes)- e% g7 Y9 p: e. `& J$ `, D8 u: t
  Directions: There are 20 blanks in the following passage. For each blank there are four choices marked A),B),C) and D) on the right side of the paper. You should choose the ONE that best fits into the passage. Then mark the corresponding letter on Answer Sheet 2 with a single line through the centre.
7 ?# i% c- p" o; \4 B" u4 p  注意:此部分试题请在答题卡2上作答。
" z* o5 f% J0 v$ @, @, _  More surprising, perhaps, than the current difficulties of traditional marriage is the fact that marriage itself is alive and __62__. As Skolnick notes, Americans are a marrying people - __63__ to Europeans, more of us marry and we marry at a younger age. __64__ , after a decline in the early 1970s, the __65__ of marriage in the United States is now __66_ . Even the divorce rate needs to be taken in this pro-marriage context - some 80 percent of __67__ individuals remarry. __68__, marriage remains by far the preferred way of life for the vast majority of people in our remarry,. R/ ?; G. n" l/ Y  D0 \
  What has changed more than marriage is the nuclear family. Twenty-five years age, the __69__ American family consisted of a husband, a wife, and two or three children. __70__ there are many marriage in which couples have decided not to have any children. And there are many marriages where at __71__ some of the children are from the wife’s __72__ marriage, or the husband’s or both . Sometimes these children spend all of their time with one parent from the __73_ marriage ; __74__ they are shared between the two former parents." r" V( R; X. h! a3 M6 ~6 `* ^0 b
  Thus, one can find every type of family arrangement. There are marriages __75__ children; marriages with children from only the __76__ marriage; marriages with “full-time” children from both the present and former marriage; __77__ with “full time” children from the present marriage and “part-time” children from former marriages. It is not all that __78__ for a child to have four parents and eight grandparents ! These are __79__ changes from the traditional nuclear family. __80_ even so ,even in the midst of all this, __81__ one constant : most Americans spend most of their adult lives married.5 K8 x6 l% b& g  J5 O6 t- m
  62.A)surviving B)thriving C)booming D)existing; B0 ^0 t( K. c6 e. \+ S6 a# k
  63.A)general B)regular C)relative D)essential
& I6 F- i" L7 z- d; g/ B% ]) _9 V8 o  64.A)Therefore B)Nevertheless C)However D)Moreover
# D5 @# g' ~+ e' \' p  65.A)gap B)length C)rate D)interval6 M8 z: ]2 P) ^; |+ t/ U0 q0 [1 G
  66.A)improving B)increasing C)raising D)decreasing
' D/ d2 j1 z$ S* C  67.A)divorced B)separated C)isolated D)broken
: r/ Y/ G( y: i  68.A)Again B)Whereas C)Then D)Thus
  @; r2 ]; a4 u& Y  69.A)typical B)conservative C) traditional D) fashionable) }6 o& p. K7 e, F5 A# s8 k# {
  70.A)Before B)Then C)So D)Now4 I) O# J; h, f
  71.A)least B)most C)best D)worst* s& q1 R' L9 _
  72.A)primitive B)prior C)previous D)preliminary% {5 V( k- B. f
  73.A)last B)later C)latter D)former考试用书/ O( L% d4 F: N  L
  74.A)usually B)sometimes C)rarely D)seldom
$ E; v' N# l! \/ f6 t, k  75.A)with B)except C)without D)besides+ f2 X2 b' D5 h) E+ K2 G8 F
  76.A)late B)past C)present D)future
- C. g7 L- d( y8 k  77.A)affection B)happiness C)loves D)marriages( W0 P" F+ t" g$ m3 `& J
  78.A)usual B)unusual C)normal D)common
. z5 q% l1 C# w  79.A)enormous B)considerable C)numerous D)giant6 f5 H  x6 J. Q6 l/ u
  80.A)Or B)But C)And D)As
5 t* {% M5 y& K8 n  81.A)retains B)holds C)keeps D)remains, o9 f, j3 F3 ~3 W: g; C+ l, B0 C
  Part Ⅵ Translation (5 minutes)
8 Q7 f! u5 [9 J& K  Directions: Complete the sentences by translating into English the Chinese given in the brackets. Please write your translation on Answer Sheet 2.0 U) L) q4 R+ ^4 i  A+ \
  注意:此部分试题请在答题卡2上作答。) D( R+ m, s" }3 |
  82.There was a knock at the door. It was the second time someone __________________ (那晚打扰我).
1 `3 h- T2 q# |) W/ }+ L  83.We didn’t know his telephone number, _________________________ (否则我们会给他打电话的).- x; ~: F( r  A
  84.Not only ___________________ (护士们要求提高工资), but they want reduced hours as well.* k# }: h$ v" {, p6 r/ _% F& I6 c
  85.The newspaper did not mention _____________________ (火灾造成的损害的程度).
) ]7 _9 u9 X5 o& C5 k, a  86._________________ (尽管演技极好) and well-developed plot the three-hour moive could not hold our attention
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 11:46 , Processed in 0.243569 second(s), 21 queries .