只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 189|回复: 2

[六级模拟] 2011年英语六级考试密押试题模拟(7)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 10:57:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Section A( g" x. S! W& y- @- M4 `# _
  11.4 T/ I$ J8 t- ~* k5 Q' C7 h
  M: Hills, are you going to Jack's party tonight? Maybe I can give you a ride.* s* w2 h; k4 B
  W: Thanks, Tom. I'd like to go for a change, but I have my history exam tomorrow morning.
$ i. \4 R2 Z" D  Q: What will the woman probably do tonight?4 p: v( J' r$ p. r
  答案C7 y$ E7 ?. D! O  R* [! V
  解析:选项是关于某人的动作行为。男士邀请女士去参加Jack的宴会;女士表示感谢,但用but表达了自己真正要做的事情:明天上午有历史考试。从中可判断女士要复习历史。
+ @+ k  n6 q% I0 w  12.( t% K& J2 p- o& n
  W: I Can't bear the air pollution in this city any more. It's getting worse and worse. The sky looks grey most of the time.5 z2 Y0 S5 {+ h' M0 D( x
  M: You said it! We've never had so many factories before.4 F, N' \8 W1 w% e
  Q: What does the man mean?+ x  Y& t: K4 I) b. z9 k, w
  答案A$ E5 G: x" S2 y) x4 `
  解析:选项是关于空气污染的问题。女士说:我再也忍受不了这个城市的空气污染了,越来越糟糕,天空大部分时间都是灰色的。而男士附和女士的看法,并说以前没有多少工厂,暗示工厂导致了空气污染加重。
- f; G# T% ^" F$ F4 h$ S  13.9 \# S/ U' y5 N. I
  W: Lots of people enjoy dancing in the ball. Why not go dancing with me? I think it's the most interesting thing in the world.0 [+ M# c: j- d" z
  M:Believe it or not, that is the last thing I'd ever want to do.1 `+ e6 h# d; g. \
  Q:What does the man mean?! I. \: ]" {9 ~8 B& _0 q& Y
  答案B# d1 E* m* T/ L' M
  解析:选项是关于跳舞的看法。女士说:这么多人都在跳舞,为什么不和我一起跳呢?我认为这是世界上最有意思的事。男士回答说:不管你信不信,这是我最不愿意做的。考生要注意一个固定搭配,that is the last thing后面加一个句子,指的是“最不想干的事情”,所以B为正确答案。! h% y2 S, C) Q5 j7 D
, X2 D6 f# A9 b/ V  W: Jean really lost her temper in Dr. Brown's class this morning. We were all shocked by her aggressiveness.
- K5 D  }4 V* f  I: Z- J, K  M: Oh. did she? But I think her frankness is really something to be appreciated.
/ D2 y3 \2 q! V  N, \" O  Q: What does the man mean?! k; R) @* ]- }9 t7 G8 f1 w) J2 m* L
  答案A
( h  C: n+ M+ G. \7 E# s  解析:选项是男士对Jean的看法。女士说:Jean在Dr. Brown课堂上发火了;男士用but表达了自己的看法:我倒觉得她的直率让人佩服。由此可以看出男士对Jean是钦佩的。
# a/ @8 R6 w3 w% R# D: K, L% J  15.
. H) b6 ]: `( c% s8 f, T  M: I thought you were going to call me last night about the plans for the conference on language teaching.
9 y% p  x/ s6 B8 I: ~  W: Sorry, I should have, but Tom and Jane stopped by and stayed until midnight.
/ m; J/ M! }1 V( q2 Y  Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
! i  t3 V( H: t  答案D
, W9 l( S8 p+ k0 @  解析:根据选项,考生要特别注意女士的行为。男士说:我以为昨晚你会给我打电话,通知教学会议的计划呢;女士使用了虚拟语气:我本应该打电话的,但Tom和Jane顺便拜访我,他们一直待到午夜。从中考生可推断女士没有打电话的原因,一晚上都有客人。/ P: m- P) J. |8 ^, `2 O7 F9 h
0 m5 Q6 ~* n) c  M: Your son certainly shows a lot of enthusiasm on the tennis court. He talked like a professional.
9 u' }2 y3 `, e" C5 n3 p4 Q# P  W: I only wish he'd show as much for his studies.- R4 D/ b3 n0 Y4 n
  Q: What does the woman imply about her son?
' H0 c. v6 T4 V/ n: s  答案D
# v( ?" C/ T3 s- @& P& w' X" ~  解析:选项是对某位男士的看法。男士说:你儿子在球场真有激情,像个专业人士;女士使用了虚拟语气:我希望他在学习上同样有激情。虚拟语气告诉考生,他在学习上并没有太用功。6 W3 A/ J* L: H/ f* g
/ \# l; r& t- r/ M% f0 @% G# P  W: How come Jim lost his job?
+ Q) c* B5 [0 P2 G- W& j  M: I didn't say he had lost it. All I said was if he didn't get out and started selling a few cars instead of idling around all day, he might not find himself looking for a new job.
8 c! ?* x- H' B& O1 q, X8 J  Q: What does the man say about Jim?3 w  t6 i  a* B  \$ Q: Q
  答案C% y- j5 v9 O& _7 H
  解析:选项是关于某位男士的工作。女士问:Jim为什么丢了工作呢?男士强调Jim现在并没有失业,他说,如果Jim现在不开始卖车,他可能要开始找新工作了,暗示Jim可能被解雇。选项D是个干扰项,目前Jim并没有失业。  }6 v( k6 j' n9 p3 l5 p: @# S
' n- F5 O: a. W7 }2 e: i  W: Jerry, last night we held a discussion in that small room numbered 405 on the third floor and you were so conspicuous by your absence.
4 E3 E2 n# B" N2 L2 S; H  M: Well, I made a mistake about the room number and stayed in room 415 for an hour waiting
8 H( `$ }  }/ S+ J) V  Q: What can we learn about Jerry?. N; c' W, P4 Z- w: U' W8 t
  答案B
6 \) r' D; ^: K& C" B  解析:考生要特别注意Jerry做了什么事。女士说:昨晚在405讨论时,大家都注意到你缺席了;男士说:我把房间号弄错了,在415等了一个小时。从中可以判断开会时Jerry并不在场。; O1 d+ q# @5 b0 I" f
  Conversation One
2 g- j# i/ B' f0 z3 ^2 g" q  W: This is English Language Centre. How can I help you?0 `" Z4 o, F( @" B* l
  M: Yes. I'm calling to find out more information about your program. For example, what kind of course do you offer?
8 g' m8 d5 |8 Z/ [# z' d& J6 f  W: Well, first of all, 【19】the purpose of our program is to provide language learning opportunities to this area's community, whether a student's goal is to master basic functional language skills, let's say, for his or her job, or to study intensively to enter a US college or university.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 10:57:52 | 显示全部楼层

2011年英语六级考试密押试题模拟(7)

M: Okay. I'm calling for a friend who is interested in attending a US university. My friend is considering about further education.9 h' v& F0 g: ]3 L$ C
  W: And that's the kind of, uh, 【20】instruction that we provide, from basic communication course to content-based classes such as computer literacy, intercultural communication, and business English.
0 Y) A0 F3 q& n' N7 E. |. r  M: That sounds great. What are your application deadlines for the next semester?9 x  L7 N  ?4 g
  W: 【21】Well, we ask applicants to apply no later than two months before the semester begins.
& ]7 [" r" I+ c8 e  M: Alright. What is the tuition for a full-time student?
+ P) h, }( x5 |# ^! ]+ n3 {  W: Let me see. It's two thousand thirty dollars for a full time student.& i0 n5 \- x  t
  M: And how does one apply? Is it complicated?% q" V$ c% I. O! f, u* `
  W: Well, we can send you an application and you can mail it back to us, or you can fill out our application that's on our Website.% F3 o2 S% c. R% Y
  M: Great. Thank you for help. I appreciate that.7 v- I6 |- N. Y' i: s9 h  ~
  W: You are welcome. You can call at any time if you have any other questions. Goodbye.3 f. y2 m1 W  I+ K& ]
  Questions 19 to 21 are based on the conversation you have just heard." \) |! y' `) s$ k) S/ a, q2 T+ @% j
  19. Which is the purpose of the English Language Centre?
  c- W1 h( ]( A3 ^' k. _  答案A' s! |. n' u' s2 a( J) ?: L1 E( ?
  解析:选项用动词不定式表示目的。听力对话一开始,女士就介绍了这个课程的目的,旨在给大家提供学习语言的机会。6 l6 r( f- e: s; c! [, L
  20. Which course is taught at the English Language Centre?
$ ?5 ]! C! v: j! b* x# W- ]5 p  k  答案C' L$ n: F+ b. N/ Z# ^- {, \
  解析:选项是某一门课程,考生要注意语言学习中心提供的课程有哪里。听力对话接下来女士介绍课程,basic communication course,content-based classes,如 computer literacy, intercultural communication, business English,因而判断C为正确答案。9 _1 k0 q4 e* a9 i9 A5 j- P+ Q
  21. If a semester begins on August 29th, by what date should one apply for it? 答案B  N+ h9 y1 @; i, {/ ^" Q
  解析:选项是关于时间。听力对话接下来问报名时间,女士回答说,截止到课程开始前两个月。如果课程8月29号开始,那报名时间截止到6月29号。
1 f! t1 E$ N1 r0 c6 _4 `# E  Conversation Two
1 Y3 C) ^* C/ a! A2 S: H6 `  W: 【22】We're talking this hour about how and why people might become addicted to the Internet. Dr. James at Maryland University has put together a support group for students who find themselves addicted to the Internet. He joins me now from his office in College Park.: m5 b0 J' M% ]% d' [
  M: Thank you very much for inviting me.+ ^5 r. q( y( L8 k3 a* @) E! J* h. [
  W: Is Internet addiction a relatively new thing?) Q1 y8 q9 t3 U) y* P
  M: Well, some may have been addicted for a while.
6 D! E$ f9 V4 [; L) Y  W: How does it present itself?3 G1 H2 J. [( E: g8 s' o' @
  M: Well, some of them have issues like relationship problems, or 【23】problems maintaining their grades because they are spending so much time on the Net.
# }+ i( I, `* \: ^6 n" x  W: But I think the computer is a very positive thing. How do I know when my impulse to go online will turn me into an Internet addict?5 G$ F, [1 y. b' ~
  M: Uh...I'm not sure the exact amount of time is really the issue, 【24】but I think if it begins to affect other areas of your life, such as your work or school performance. One of the problems with the Internet, is that people start losing some of the skills that make relationships successful. If you are beginning to feel anxious or depressed or empty or lonely and you know you really look forward to those times when you can be online to be connected with other people in that way, then, a serious issue is starting to happen.! P6 U7 b7 n+ L2 A& ~3 m) s4 y. g: Z
  W: What if you start giving up other things, like going out for a walk...is that a symptom?% q+ P; J( S- `& l. X. Z
  M: 【25】Well, I think it's helpful to have some sort of balance in your life. If you can, spend some time on the Internet and then go out and take a walk.
6 L/ p7 {* M( F3 ^  W: So that's how we can avoid Internet addiction. Thank you very much, Dr.James.: r+ I, ~! C9 e' c0 O7 O) g
  Questions 22 to 25 are based on the conversation you have just heard.6 ~' w1 ^, E- F6 o( X7 w6 ]
  22. What is the interview mainly about?
" w! H+ ^$ g/ \) v: l! G4 t$ V  22. 答案D
+ C# |0 |; F' F( F* {  解析:选项用四个名词表示话题。听力对话一开始,女士就讲到了今天的话题,讨论了网瘾的问题。所以选项D为正确答案。
  O9 L/ H$ O" ?, c7 k! c  23. Why do Internet addicts have difficulty maintaining their grades?
' P1 Q- C, [# n/ _' C$ C5 s  23. 答案B5 V& _+ u. p# j
  解析:选项表示原因。听力对话随后讲到,有网瘾的学生学习成绩不好,原因在于他们花了太多时间在网络上。8 F# J, Y  f. [" r5 T' D8 m
  24. Which of the following is a symptom of Internet addiction?7 E  R6 ]  Q/ b4 p; p6 X
  24. 答案A( q- X3 J4 S; F: ?2 g  I3 F+ P
  解析:选项讨论了几种征兆。听力对话中,女士问如何知道有网瘾了呢?男士回答说:上网多长时间算网瘾,这很难说,但如果开始影响生活的其他方面,这就表明有网瘾了。由此可以肯定A为正确答案。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-14 10:57:53 | 显示全部楼层

2011年英语六级考试密押试题模拟(7)

25. According to Dr. James, how can we avoid Internet addiction?! T" a' M/ q; r) N% y5 [! z% `
  25. 答案A
; t  K8 ?' h% v% U# `  解析:选项提供了一些解决问题的方法。听力对话最后,男士提供了避免网瘾的办法:在生活中找到平衡。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 04:07 , Processed in 0.204141 second(s), 25 queries .